Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy in ICO that can increase profits in x64  (Read 463 times)
MariaSerebrennikova (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10? Previously, I invested in ICO and waited for a long 1-2 years to get a big profit, for example X10. Now I have chosen a different strategy. I invest in ICO, then wait 1-3 months and if the project yields x2, then I immediately sell the coins and put them in a new project, which also do not wait long, and sell coins with the growth in x2, thus my profit in nearly a year in a falling market has increased 16 times and I expect that by the end of the year will increase the portfolio up to 64 times. How do you like this strategy? Respond! Write how you do? And what do you think about this strategy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10? Previously, I invested in ICO and waited for a long 1-2 years to get a big profit, for example X10. Now I have chosen a different strategy. I invest in ICO, then wait 1-3 months and if the project yields x2, then I immediately sell the coins and put them in a new project, which also do not wait long, and sell coins with the growth in x2, thus my profit in nearly a year in a falling market has increased 16 times and I expect that by the end of the year will increase the portfolio up to 64 times. How do you like this strategy? Respond! Write how you do? And what do you think about this strategy?
Take profit and reinvesting into a new project is a good strategy, but I just want to remind you that every investment made in ICO projects  is the same as taking risks, I think you also need to create a strategy to overcome the bad possibilities
As a holder, I think I don't have a specific strategy to invest in ICOs, I only have a target for the price and how long I hold, and that can change "depends on the progress of the project"

VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

I am not sure that all this will work as you described, but it is possible to get good profit from ICOs, if you will choose good project. And it is not easy task, as you need some experience. I am looking at IcoGuide.com rates, they are not paid, but it is not enough, you need to look to the depth of each project.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

I will say its a good strategy, however, it will not hold for every ICO investments. Over the time, ICO investments have moved in downtrend, the prices after listings goes below ICO prices, until n unless you are a private investor and get huge bonus, the strategy can instead turn your investments in loss.

For me, ICO investments more or less depends upon how fundamentally strong the project is and how are the market sentiments towards it. If they are fundamentally strong like NEO, ETH, I dont mind holding them for years.. On the other hand, if I see market sentiments go bad like Endor due to bad token metrics or false claims, I come out of those projects immediately.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

in the investment in the project of ICO, in fact I myself never had a special strategy. I am only investing in projects that actually I'm sure will be a success. Least softcap already reached, or even far from the softcap. This project I need to strive for investment.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

I will say its a good strategy, however, it will not hold for every ICO investments. Over the time, ICO investments have moved in downtrend, the prices after listings goes below ICO prices, until n unless you are a private investor and get huge bonus, the strategy can instead turn your investments in loss.

For me, ICO investments more or less depends upon how fundamentally strong the project is and how are the market sentiments towards it. If they are fundamentally strong like NEO, ETH, I dont mind holding them for years.. On the other hand, if I see market sentiments go bad like Endor due to bad token metrics or false claims, I come out of those projects immediately.

I agree. Everything depends on the quality of the project and its idea. Some tokens are well worth keeping for a longer period, as they can bring a much larger profit than if you sell them in 2 months. Other tokens in turn are worth pouring off at the first pampas, as they can only bring further losses.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

I think in the deal in the mission of ICO. I investing on those project which I can shine. slightest softcap already attain or even away from softcap. This project I require to endeavor for investment.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:33:13 AM

I use a similar strategy but not with 100% of my coins. I put them on a sale for twice my investment for 75% of my coins while the rest 20% are placed at the rate of 5% on each x3, x5, x10, x20 and rest 5% as reserve for when I want to.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

I agree. Everything depends on the quality of the project and its idea. Some tokens are well worth keeping for a longer period, as they can bring a much larger profit than if you sell them in 2 months. Other tokens in turn are worth pouring off at the first pampas, as they can only bring further losses.
Well investment in ICOs projects needs long time at least six month to getting maximal profit based on my experience, for investment in ICOs projects is middle term Investment because it is not fast way to getting large of profit in short time, ICOs is not suitable for short term investment. The ICOs is good for middle and long term investment, if we want get fast profit trading activity is best choice than investing in ICOs.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

There is no single investment strategy for all ICO. All ICOs are different from each other therefore different stratagies should be applied.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

I beleive that You have to apply different strategy for defferent ICOs. Each ICO has it's own nature and every ICO is versatile and those are designed that way. So, you can't really maintain one strategy for every ICO.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Well this strategy is working for maybe but may not work for others. Every time choosing a new ICO is like taking a big risk. What if you don't get 2X profit and rather be at a loss by 3X or 4X. The strategy is too risky I must say.
Outeriesself

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Bring benefit and reinvesting into another undertaking is a decent system, however, I simply need to advise you that each speculation made in ICO ventures is the same as going for broke, I think you likewise need to make a technique to defeat the awful potential outcomes
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

I concur. Everything relies upon the nature of the venture and its thought. A few tokens are well worth keeping for a more extended period, as they can bring a significantly bigger benefit than if you offer them in 2 months. Different tokens, thusly, merit pouring off at the primary pampas, as they can just bring further misfortunes.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

According to me, your strategy is a very good one. After getting profit, using it to a different field is very smart decision. But you have to keep in mind that there are risks in the crypto market. So, you will have to deal with it.
butterfly8226

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

I like your strategy very much. Investing in different projects with the profit is very wise. But if you ask me about my strategy, I always try to invest in the coins and tokens that has rising price and try to hold them. But I have to keep in mind that this crypto market is very risky as the price is not always the same, we all need to deal with the change of prices.
cryptoking252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

I don't usually rely on any strategy. Just use my instinct on buying or selling coins or tokens. I try to hold the coins that have good and rising values. But I like your idea very much. I might try the idea soon. Thanks for sharing.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:48 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 10:18:56 PM by sister1001

Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10?

Even the best brokers and investors rarely make more then x2 or x3 per quarter and that only when the winds are very favourable. There is no point on selling that this is easy. However, having a strategy is probably an important step for anyone who decides to make a strong push for making a living out of investing in crypto.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

If it does work out for you then it is cool.
But look, there are a lot of ICO's now and you cannot be sure what a scam and a legitimate one is. Plus, they all not end up getting profit for x2 or x4 in just 3 months.
Some of them, (even the good ones) when listed in an exchange will get a bad market.
It will always depend on that point. If it goes way below the ICO price then where you at.

Never invest everything specially if you made profit already at the start. Leave something for ROI.
bitcoindiary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

I don't always follow the same strategy. The strategies can be different for different projects. If i think the project will make more benefits for me then i hold, otherwise i sell the coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: