Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy crypto?  (Read 136 times)
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

Its in deed one of the best times to buy crypto as the market is investor friendly, one thing for certain is that the coins will gain value at some point. therefore look into the market keenly and invest in goo coins only as the low quality coins will only disappoint you in the long run, take advantage of the situation and get in the proper way

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

I think it is a good time to invest now. Of course, according to the current situation in the market, I think it is possible to continue to go down. It is the market of the bear market that should invest more, because the arrival of the bull market will make you rich overnight. If you are willing to do so, there is great hope.
The market looks a bit stable right now and i just try to speculating about another bump will come asap. Bitcoin has been loosing a lot in these days. It makes sense to see the bitcoin will get another little jump again. Let's see what will be happening with the market tommorow
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: