Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to buy crypto?  (Read 136 times)
covfefe_ (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Crypto hasn't have a rise for almost around 6 months now. The prices are going sideways. Is this the preparation for next large pump?
Or are we preparing for another bullish trend? Would it be a good idea to buy crypto now (by taking some loan)?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

what do you mean by "crypto"? you have to know that there are over 2000 different cryptocurrencies in the market and not all of them are moving at the same pace and they don't follow the same trends.

for most of them like the big top 10 coins with their huge bubbles, it is not yet the good time to buy them because there is a very good chance that they will continue getting dumped the same way they have been for the past months.

but there are still some coins that have gotten dumped as much as they could and have reached the bottom. these coins have been getting pumped already if you check the market you can see them daily that come on top with big "green %%"

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

Crypto hasn't have a rise for almost around 6 months now. The prices are going sideways. Is this the preparation for next large pump?
Or are we preparing for another bullish trend? Would it be a good idea to buy crypto now (by taking some loan)?
It depends on which coin you want to buy. I think that now is a very good time to buy Ethereum. About bitcoin I'm not sure, I think that soon he will fall a little bit and then there will be a good time. In general, taking a loan for crypt investments is the most stupidity you can think of. Do not do this.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

I think really very very good time for investment. I wish , i can invest now but i cant. Already waiting for good prices. People should invest if they have money power. Do not regret after the prices have risen.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

I don't know for sure whether it's the good time to buy or not. There's still been no signals to buy. I think we'd better wait for some time before deciding to do anything
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

what do you mean by "crypto"? you have to know that there are over 2000 different cryptocurrencies in the market and not all of them are moving at the same pace and they don't follow the same trends.

for most of them like the big top 10 coins with their huge bubbles, it is not yet the good time to buy them because there is a very good chance that they will continue getting dumped the same way they have been for the past months.

but there are still some coins that have gotten dumped as much as they could and have reached the bottom. these coins have been getting pumped already if you check the market you can see them daily that come on top with big "green %%"

Most of them are following Bitcoin's trend though, they've all gotten similar losses when you look at the percentages.

To OP: I would personally never take out a loan to buy crypto, you can never know for sure if the price is going to go up again.
Never invest more than you'd be willing to lose, even TA can't predict future prices accurately all of the time.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

Now Bitcoin prices are lower than $ 6500, the price of all altcoin also decreased. In my opinion, now is a good time to buy crypto. It is best to buy Bitcoin and altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that I suggest we buy and hold that is Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano and NEO. These are altcoins with growth potential. I believe that long-term investment in these altcoins will be profitable for us in the next few years.

swftlu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Yes, I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrencies have fallen sharply in this year's market. And the price is falling. So I think it is a good time for investment.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

I think it will be a good time to invest now. Because the price of cryptocurrencies is really very low now, cryptocurrencies continue to fall in this year's market. I think the current price is already the lowest, and our investment will be more favorable.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

For me everytime is good to buy. It is just depend on your market strategy on how you analys the market trend.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

In the current situation, it is very, very dangerous to take a loan to buy a cryptocurrency. Prices may fall much lower.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Yes Cryptocurrencies market cap hit its lowest value in this year. So if base on the situation, you can consider buying Altcoins this time. The market can get worse, but it's safe if you enter at the lowest price so far.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Would it be a good idea to buy crypto now (by taking some loan)?

even if it was last year (start of 2017) when everything was getting pumped hard and we were seeing the big rises, i wouldn't have suggested taking a loan to invest because this market is still pretty risky and you should never invest money that you don't own (aka loan).
if for example the exchange you are using scams you and runs away, you have to lose all your money and still pay the loan with its profit back!!! not to mention all the alt coin dumps that happen.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

to buy crypto at this time I say yes. but I don't recommend buying it in debt. because if there is an extream price decline then you will be stressed.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Regardless of how good prices are, buying crypto by credit means, to put it mildly, very lightly. For six months, on every wave of falling attractive prices, such topics appear again and again Wink.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Obviously, It is the best time for short term trading so we can buy know we will make good profit. Most of the investors are fear to participate in bullish trend but right traders buy more Bitcoin cash in this time. Because BTC and BCH has same way to move forward but right BCH is very much less value in current traffic.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Crypto just keep down because Bitcoin ETF delayed, so i think much better to wait till 45 days to know first continued of that news. If Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC so the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will bull run and possible to going up to 10 times more because more big investor will entry to the crypto market.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Actually there has been a lot of rises, tho it might not be what was expected
The focus should be on taking advantage and getting involved in the bearish run and the bullish run

There’s not more to do other than that
Every time is a good time to buy
Dyor
Gouido

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

If you have money to spare I say yes it's a great moment to load up on many alts Smiley
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

I think it is a good time to invest now. Of course, according to the current situation in the market, I think it is possible to continue to go down. It is the market of the bear market that should invest more, because the arrival of the bull market will make you rich overnight. If you are willing to do so, there is great hope.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: