Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $6000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 29942 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Cool, thanks for understanding.
Even if there are some "Betting monster" way better than me in this competition ( am referring to you guys : fedet GT0 Mapag and Omiki am really impressed by your volume ) still being eligible to win some prize keeps my hope alive.

Good luck all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Here are the points distribution for the first (on the 17th) and second (on the 19th) day of the competition:

First Day:
fedetwins29.125
whitesugar117.66
halyos16.265
lolgato114.205
whitesugar212.8125
Mapagmahal11
Whitesugar10
Joca979
nemanja19948
Pif7
Omikifuse6
TrofoAlt5
moji24
pipin3
Trofo2

Second Day:
fedetwins39.125
whitesugar230.5025
halyos29.86
Whitesugar26.635
Mapagmahal25.785
whitesugar123.66
Joca9720
Pif19
lolgato114.205
pipin11
Omikifuse9
Omikifuse29
nemanja19948
Omikifuse17
TrofoAlt6
GT0Bot5
Trofo4
moji24
ralle144

Congrats, bitbollo, you're leading two days in a row. Whitesugar is closing in fast though, and with more than one entry. Smiley

Any entries not shown in the above tables have 0 points still. I've also ignored the minimum bet requirements for the first day, not just the second, so anyone that made at least one bet, and didn't rank too badly in terms of ROI, got points.
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

Daily Challenge Update

Hello everyone, just stop by to announce the #4 Daily Challenge.
As you should know, we award $10 each day, as part of our Daily Challenge series.

Without any more Delay:
#4 Daily Challenge (21 August)
- Parlay/Accumulator won with the highest number of selections (minimum odds @1.8)

Good luck!

- We will announce the winner of the #3 Daily Challenge tomorrow, along with the points update of the 3rd day of our Weekly Contest.
- As usual don't forget that: you need to place at least 3 bets on any given day to qualify for points.

@bitbollo (playing with fedetwins) and GT0Bot. You guys were already credit with your $10 Free Bet, because of your Daily Challenge wins. Since you are not wearing any incentives, that prize is a Free Bet (no stake refund) and you need to wager it @1.5 or higher. Also, don't forget that bets made with bonus money will not count for the competition. If you have any doubts regarding your prize, please let us know. Congrats on your wins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Points and Daily Challenge Update

Hello everyone, here is the update of our Leaderboard, after the #3 Day of this Competition (The points will be updated in BetKing.io website soon).

I want to start by highlighting two important things:

1st: Unfortunately we had two users not getting any points because they failed to place 3 eligible bets on the 20th August. Those Players were Joca97, that would get 10.625 points, and Trofo that would get 4 points.

2nd: We are awarding points to 16 players (31 entries / 2 = 15.5, so 16 players should receive points everyday assuming they follow our rules). Unfortunately only 13 players qualified for points this day. Don't forget that we have weekly prizes, so it's probably not a good idea to waist points like this. For example, whitesugar2 was in second place after day two, and failed to receive any points because he didn't made any bets with that account (although he did made points with his other two accounts).

It's really up to you guys, but I do believe this is the contest with bigger prizes in this forum right now, so don't waste this opportunity to add value to your bets!

Weekly Points after 3rd Day (20th August)

1)halyos(50,195)
2)fedetwins(44,125)
3)Whitesugar(38,395)
4)Pif(37,865)
5)Mapagmahal(33,785)
6)whitesugar1(30,66)
7)whitesugar2(30,5025)

Omikifuse(22,345)
GT0Bot(21,995)
Omikifuse1(21,48)
pipin(21,23)
Joca97(20)
Omikifuse2(15)
lolgato1(14,205)

ralle14(13)
nemanja1994(8)
moji2(8)
TrofoAlt(6)
Trofo(4)

#3 Daily Challenge Winner
It looks like GT0Bot did it again. After winning the #2 Daily Challenge, he also won the #3 Daily Challenge by winning 16 eligible bets for this competition, on the 20th August, @1.2 or above. Congrats! Betking.io will credit your account as soon as possible.

Don't forget our rules guys, and grab our prizes!
Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

Crap, I was on holidays and only got back now. I guess we are already half way through the first week but maybe it's still possible.
If not, I still have those daily challenges until I get ready for week 2 xD

Good luck to all, and congratulations to Whitesugar. Seems to be doing a great job on this first week.
Not a surprise though, since I remember him doing well in the mini league series of the last contests, so he is not really new to this. xD

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:45:41 PM by u9y42

Daily Challenge Update

It's time to announce the #5 Daily Challenge (with another $10 Free Bet on the line). Smiley

#5 Daily Challenge (22nd of August)
- win the most bets in a row (minimum odds for each bet @1.2).

So, for this Daily Challenge, we will reward the participant who has the most bets won in a row (with no losses in between them). To make things easier, half wins, returns, voids, etc. will not break a sequence of won bets (but will not increase the number we will count as "won", obviously). Losses reset the count.

Good luck!

- We will announce the winner of the #4 Daily Challenge tomorrow, along with the points update of the 4th day of our Weekly Contest.
- As usual, don't forget that you need to place at least 3 bets on any given day to qualify for points.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

Here's the update to the competition Leaderboard after the 4th day (the points will be updated in BetKing.io soon).

Just a quick note though: in order to receive points for any given day, be careful that at least 3 bets are placed and settled on that same day - Omikifuse1, whitesugar1 and patt0 received no points yesterday because of this.

Weekly Points after the 4th day (21st of August)

1)halyos(57.195)
2)whitesugar2(56.8025)
3)Whitesugar(55.285)
4)Pif(48.92)
5)Mapagmahal(46.34)
6)fedetwins(44,125)
7)GT0Bot(35.805)

Omikifuse(32.345)
whitesugar1(30.66)
Omikifuse2(30.24)
pipin(27.23)
Joca97(25)
Omikifuse1(21,48)
ralle14(17)

lolgato1(16.205)
moji2(11)
Bolt2(9)
nemanja1994(8)
Bolt(8)
TrofoAlt(6)
Trofo(4)

#4 Daily Challenge Winner

As for the 4th Daily Challenge, Bolt Brownie was the winner with this great parlay: https://betking.io?betId=41620554 (won @2.30, with 6 selections). Congrats, Bolt Brownie!

As you're using the competition Avatar, you can choose between the $10 Free Bet and the $10 Bonus Betting Balance prizes (for more details on the Bonus Betting Balance prize, see the end of the following post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4854169.msg43757551#msg43757551). Please PM Betking.io with your choice, and they will credit your account as soon as possible.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

Thanks for this competition. I really like these challenges, and this format. I'm glad I can participate in a competition like this again.
Since I can choose, I would like to receive my prize as the Bonus Betting Balance thing.

So I need to wager a total of $30 @1.3 or above before I can withdraw funds right?
I just have a question, since bets with bonus money don't count for the competition, how can I choose if I'm using prize money, or my own funds? I don't mind creating a new account just to receive prizes if that helps.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but it's the first time I betting on betking, so I don't know how their interface works.
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Daily Challenge Update

Hello everyone, just stop by to leave you with our #6 Daily Challenge.
After a hard one like the 5th (winner will be announced tomorrow) we decided to go back to the basics!

#6 Daily Challenge (23rd of August)
- User with the highest Daily ROI% wins (23nd August)

So basically have a good ROI tomorrow and you will win our $10 Daily Prize.
Good luck!

- We will announce the winner of the #5 Daily Challenge tomorrow, along with the points update of the 5th day of our Weekly Contest.
- As usual, don't forget that you need to place at least 3 bets on any given day to qualify for points.

@Bolt Brownie We've already talked to Betking.io about your question, and we will give you an answer as soon as possible.
Congrats on your win!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 10:49:27 PM by FrueGreads

Here's the update to our Competition Leaderboard after its 5th betting day (the points will be updated in BetKing.io soon).

We finally awarded 16 players with points, so this means that more players are finally making the minimum 3 bets per day, in order to receive points.

There are still some players with 0 bets though, and top ranked players that are now out of top7 because they've stop making bets (talking about fedetwins in this case). Hope everything is ok with you guys, and don't forget that this week is almost over, so you need to hurry if you want to get a chance to win the prizes of our first Weekly Contest!

By the way, this first week will end on the 27th 00h UTC (forum time). We decided to extend the first week a little further, since players are still adapting to the rules, and we did have that small problem on the second day. This will give you an extra weekend to grab some points for this first week.

Weekly Points after the 5th betting day (22nd of August)

1)whitesugar2(77,6225)
2)halyos(72,84)
3)Whitesugar(68,035)
4)GT0Bot(58,86)
5)Pif(58,18)
6)Mapagmahal(56,855)
7)Omikifuse(50,83)

Omikifuse2(44,34)
fedetwins(44,125)
Omikifuse1(38,55)
whitesugar1(35,66)
pipin(27,23)
Joca97(25)
ralle14(19)

lolgato1(17,205)
Bolt2(16,735)
moji2(14)
Bolt(12)
nemanja1994(8)
TrofoAlt(6)
patt0(6)

Trofo(4)

#5 Daily Challenge Winner
As for the 5th Daily Challenge, this time it was Pif that managed to grab our $10 Free bet Prize, by winning 6 consecutive bets in a row at odds equal or above 1.2. Congrats!

Since you are wearing Personal message and Signature, you will receive a $10 Free Bet (no stake refund, you just keep your wins) and you need to bet it all at once @1.3 or above. Don't forget that bets made with bonus money are not eligible for the competition. Your prize will be credited soon by BetKing.io

If you have any doubts please let us know.

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Important Update

Hello everyone, I would like to post the information about our Weekly Series Schedule.
Like I've said before, we've extended the first week a little further, since we had that small problem on the 18th.
The last remaining weeks will have a normal 7 day duration.

More information about our Weekly contest can be seen in this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4854169.msg43757706#msg43757706

Weekly Competition Schedule
- Week 1 Ends at 27th August 00h UTC (forum time)
- Week 2 Starts at 27th August 00h UTC (forum time) Ends at 3rd September 00h UTC (forum time)
- Week 3 Starts at 3rd September 00h UTC (forum time) Ends at 10th September 00h UTC (forum time)
- Week 4 Starts at 10th August 00h UTC (forum time) Ends at 17th September 00h UTC (forum time)

Important Note:
Please note that Weekly Prizes will be paid at the end of the Month. We need to do it that way so we can enforce our rules related to betting volume which I quote:

Restrictions
- We need that at least half of our registered entries complete 80 valid bets for the competition per month, in order for Full Prizes to be paid.
- This number should not exceed 50 (so if we have more than 100 registered entries, we will only need 50 of those to make the minimum 80 valid bets in order for full prizes to be paid)
- If that number is not reached, Betking.io reserves the right to Cut the prizes in Half.

- Each player needs to place 80 valid bets per month in order to qualify for prizes. [very important]

Good luck!

@Bolt Brownie If you don't mind, please create a new account to receive your $10 credit, related to your #4 Daily Challenge Win.
Since you decided to receive it as a bonus betting balance, it's better to do it this way, so that you have no problem in clearing the wagering requirements and keep making eligible bets for the competition. Thank you!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Then what's the minimum entries that must have 80 bets by the end of month for full prizes?
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Then what's the minimum entries that must have 80 bets by the end of month for full prizes?

Hello White sugar, you can check the list of participants in the link bellow. We will not be closing registration, since we have Weekly and Daily contests, so the number of registrations keeps changing. Right now we have 33 entries so (33 / 2 = 16.5) and we will always round it down, so right now, we need 16 entries with 80 minimum bets in order to pay full prizes.

It's definitely a lot less than what we had with directbet (that was 50 entries with 100 bets), so I think we should be ok.

Here is the list of Registered Users:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4854169.msg43757758#msg43757758

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

I've created the new account.
BetKing username: BoltB

I would like to get my Daily Challenge prize there.
Thank you in advance.
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

Daily Challenge Update

Hello everyone, just stop by to leave you with our #7 Daily Challenge.
We had a lot of users on the green today, and with decent ROI%. Let's see if you can keep it up tomorrow.
As an incentive, the user that wins at highest odds tomorrow, will win our #7th Daily Challenge!
As usual $10 on the line here, and hopefully a lot of points as well!

#7 Daily Challenge (24th of August)
- Winning single bet or parlay with highest odds (24th August)

Good luck!

- We will announce the winner of the #6 Daily Challenge tomorrow, along with the points update of the 6th day of our Weekly Contest.

@Bolt Brownie Thanks for giving us the name of the account in which we will credit your #4 Daily Challenge Win. Please allow us 48h to credit your account. Congrats on your win!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 07:45:43 AM by Pif

#5 Daily Challenge Winner
As for the 5th Daily Challenge, this time it was Pif that managed to grab our $10 Free bet Prize, by winning 6 consecutive bets in a row at odds equal or above 1.2. Congrats!

Since you are wearing Personal message and Signature, you will receive a $10 Free Bet (no stake refund, you just keep your wins) and you need to bet it all at once @1.3 or above. Don't forget that bets made with bonus money are not eligible for the competition. Your prize will be credited soon by BetKing.io

Good luck!

Wow happy I managed to win at least one prize in this competition.

Don't think it'll make any change on wagering requirement ( or I'd better say bonus betting instead of free bet) but having my try  Grin : am only wearing personal message and signature because my member status doesn't allow me to wear also the avatar.

Being that said would like to know if I'll be notified in any way by betking when will be credited with the prize and if there is a deadline to use it?

Thanks for the fun !

PS: just out of curiosity I have two questions  regarding this bet I placed https://betking.io?betId=41614072

1) Why it's not eligible?
2) What does it meant that "not resulted" outcome displayed beside two of the three events of that parlay?
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

@Pif I'm glad you are happy with your win. Right now you are still in Top7, so who knows, maybe you will get a Weekly prize as well!
As for the Daily Challenges, we will still have a lot of them during this month, so keep checking our announcements and you will probably have good chances of grabbing a few more!

Now, replying to your questions:
- I know you can't wear avatar, because of your rank, but each incentive has an effect so I'm afraid you wont be able to change your Daily Challenge prizes to Bonus Betting Balance. You will still get all the other effects though, including no restrictions on Monthly Prizes, since you are wearing all possible incentives for your rank. This last one is actually an exception we are opening to all players that wear all possible incentives for their rank.

- So basically, all your wagering bets need to be @1.3 or above (instead of 1.5);
- Your weekly prizes only need to be wagered 2 times their value (instead of 3);
- You will still have no restriction on Monthly prizes;

I'm not sure if players are being notified or if Free Bets are just credited in their accounts, but I will check it with BetKing.io and let your know. I do believe players are getting some sort of notification though, because I already saw GT0Bot using at least one of his Free Bets from the Daily Challenges.

You should be getting your credit soon enough though, because Betking.io already told me that.

That bet was not eligible because of it's stake amount. You used 0.06mBTC instead of 0.07mBTC that was the minimum for you at that time (and still is by the way).

Finally, regarding the "not resulted" in parlays, I'm not sure, but I do believe that only happens when the parlay is already considered lost. I think the other results are not updated since the parlay was already settled because you've lost one selection before the others got a result.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.
Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Here's today's update to the Leaderboard:

Weekly Points after the 6th day of the competition (23rd of August)

1)halyos(88.555)
2)whitesugar2(77.6225)
3)GT0Bot(77.52)
4)Mapagmahal(70.205)
5)Whitesugar(70.035)
6)Omikifuse(67.565)
7)Pif(63.18)

Omikifuse2(54.705)
pipin(47.595)
fedetwins(44.125)
whitesugar1(41.73)
Omikifuse1(41.55)
Joca97(29)
Bolt2(24.22)

Bolt(24.085)
patt0(20.36)
ralle14(19)
lolgato1(17.205)
moji2(15)
Nerokun(8.575)
nemanja1994(8)

TrofoAlt(6)
Trofo(4)

#6 Daily Challenge Winner
The winner of the 6th Daily Challenge, "User with the highest daily ROI%", was vd309, with his entry pipin (8.73 ROI%). Congrats vd309! The $10 Free Bet prize is yours.
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

I found some ROI before I placed any bet today and I discovered that a game I thought would end before midnight actually ended some 30 min later. But it at least gave me some good starting ROI for today.

Games that are in-play at midnight actually increase the amount of bets required because they won't count for the day after and won't count for the day before too.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

I found some ROI before I placed any bet today and I discovered that a game I thought would end before midnight actually ended some 30 min later. But it at least gave me some good starting ROI for today.

Games that are in-play at midnight actually increase the amount of bets required because they won't count for the day after and won't count for the day before too.

I actually gave Omikifuse1 points anyway, since it was only that one bet, and it was settled shortly after midnight (UTC). But yes, please be careful in those cases, if you're only aiming at doing the 3 bet minimum in a particular day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: