Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the right time to buy & sell the cryptocurrency?  (Read 148 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Looking at the fluctuations of Bitcoin, people frequently asked all over the forums that what will be the right time to buy and sell the cryptocurrency. According to me, it all depends on the market. We cannot suggest the best time to buy & sell. What do you think about the same? Any suggestions?
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Looking at the fluctuations of Bitcoin, people frequently asked all over the forums that what will be the right time to buy and sell the cryptocurrency. According to me, it all depends on the market. We cannot suggest the best time to buy & sell. What do you think about the same? Any suggestions?

I think we could suggest but it will commonly answered by the phrase " Yes since the current prices of the coins are all down this is the best time to invest" this is what people say but in general the best time to buy or invest is when the prices is low and you could apply buy low sell high.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

Ideally, the right time to buy cryptocrurrencies is when the prices are down and then sell when the prices rise. Never do a mistake to buy when the price has rallied or already taken off, that's FOMO and you get dumped on, forcing you to hodl for longer time
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Did not you even watch all of those whales had bought a lot of coins when the price was dipping? It should be considered as the best time and be patient until it jumps back later. That depends on how can you get the bottom, I mean about if you can get the bottom price and it will be so easy for you to get profit.
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

The right time to buy cryptocurrency is, when the price value of tokens which you want to buy are really very low.  Then after whenever the value of that tokens rises, sell that tokens and takes profit and make money very easily.  All you need is to have the knowledge of trading with cryptocurrency, otherwise  you could also loose all your money or some amount of money.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

I don't think there is certain time for that or you can predict it, as long as you buy low and sell high that's good. The rests involve luck, experience etc.
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

This can't be said to be accurate. Of course, it is bought when the price is low. When it is high, it is sold. But we must understand that we can't accurately predict the highest point and we can't predict the lowest point. I personally think that as long as I reach it. Investment goals are all right
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

I think now is the right time you can buy bitcoin, because now the price is also cheap, so you will also get a lot of bitcoin by waiting for a high selling price.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

This is like asked every single day. When is the right time to buy bitcoin and how to start trading bitcoins or how to start day trading. Like every single day there is a new discussion around these parts about these topics.

Yes, it is a perfectly good time to buy bitcoin, it looks like it is as dipped as it can get and it has not shown any reason to go any lower and with great news coming like etf and starbucks and so forth there is really only a great upside to bitcoin price if they get confirmed or even if not it will continue to be this way so there is no losing in this scenario so you might as well get your bitcoins now because I do not see any possibility of bitcoin going to like $5k let alone any lower, $6k is the lowest it will be.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Technically, the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when the market is bearish and hence the price of cryptocurrency is low, while its best to sell when the market is bullish and the price is high. This could be an investment opinion based on the desire to make profits, but may take a few months or weeks to accomplish.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Buy low sell high, as simple as that, you need to figure out what is low and what is high though.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Experienced traders trade well and know when to enter and exit trades. And they do it for 1 day, earning a lot of money. You just need to study technical analysis and train on small amounts.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Nobody can indicate the perfect points of enter and exit, but there is a classic rule to buy at low price with growth drivers indicators.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Basically this is not hard to know, the right time to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is when the prices of bitcoin and the other coins are down and in the red. Buy them cheap and then hold the coins. While the best time for you to sell your coins is in a bull, when the prices of all of the cryptos are hitting new all time highs. That is the best way to make the most profit.

flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

for me as we can see the market right now it's a good chance for those who wants to invest in this top coins today, the price is cheaper than you compare in the last few months and it really have chances to earn more profits if you just have techniques and knowledge. selling token is really depends on the market situation, if you can hold tokens until your investment have a profit for me that the time you could sell what you are holding.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

I thought this is the same question with bad understanding of the crypto currency but you do know that the timing can not be fixed for the trading of bitcoin. It is really different thing and nothing depend on the time.

The crypto space is completely dependent upon one major factor, investors.

Investors can change their minds according to the news, happening in the real world, moods, patterns and much more. This makes the movement of the crypto currency.

It is independent of the TIME!
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

But after big positive news, and sell after big negative news. For example, if the ETF approval is denied or delayed tomorrow, then sell to USDT. If it is approved, then open a god damn 100x long position on Bitmex and become a Whale overnight. The only sure fire way to know when to buy and sell, is to follow the FUD and FOMO, if it's big enough news, you can easily see where the market will go.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

Actually, the time to buy and sell is always, because there are always drops and pumps in the market which you can take advantage of.
solstice_1999

Activity: 200

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

I think the best time to buy crypto is now. Prices are low, and you can buy a lot of promising coins for good profit in the future. What about the right time to sell, it depends on the market. Of course, the best time to sell - it`s a peak of the market.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

I think the right time to buy cryptocurrency is during bear market where price of crypto is at low price. Then if the market price value had bounce up during bull market, it's up to you if you decide to sell your crypto's and rip for the profit you longed for. This is the usual case veteran's on this field  do on their crypto investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: