Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[EXCHANGE] ANN| LATINEX: Blockchain trading platform intuitive and fast🚀  (Read 1630 times)
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 09:17:02 PM by byhugom6

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

There is no description, there are no links to an actual exchange, there is just a name, a Twitter and a Telegram Group and a link to an unrelated site. How could anyone possibly take this seriously at this stage?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

There is no description, there are no links to an actual exchange, there is just a name, a Twitter and a Telegram Group and a link to an unrelated site. How could anyone possibly take this seriously at this stage?
Links will be available soon. Thank you.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

If it is not ready yet, you should put a "Pre-ANN" in the title.
I have a few questions:
What does this exchange provide that nearly over 500 other exchanges don't? What are some of its unique features that will make traders interested? Why do we need yet another exchange?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:08:43 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 08:19:32 PM by byhugom6

If it is not ready yet, you should put a "Pre-ANN" in the title.
I have a few questions:
What does this exchange provide that nearly over 500 other exchanges don't? What are some of its unique features that will make traders interested? Why do we need yet another exchange?

Mainly it differs for being a platform for a Spanish-speaking audience, we provide content in Spanish, integrates referral system so that users can increase their assets by inviting friends and a practically instantaneous transaction system. We are updating the security systems to make the platform public.

Thank you for your comment, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at Telegram: https://t.me/latinex
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

Working exchange and promotion for new active cryptocurrencies, read the post for more information.

You can also get benefits in relation to the transactions made by your referral, that is, you get a % of the exchange commission.

https://latinex.la/market/BTC-MRN

Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Fix every details and show some proofs that this one is a serious project otherwise we will think that this one is just a joke and never need to take it seriously.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

Fix every details and show some proofs that this one is a serious project otherwise we will think that this one is just a joke and never need to take it seriously.

Everything is working only we have launched today and still the pairs do not have more than 1 day old

If you have any suggestions or something to improve I would like you to be able to comment on it

in the same way we also have a whitepaper and everything is under mercoin that from tomorrow the new servers will be available
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Can you please tell me what is the procedure for listing new coins at Latinex exchange ?

Is there any listing fee and application form?

Thanks

EDIT:
Coin Listing

We only accept bitcoin based altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility).
Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

achievements . Let's look at a very wild piyas how you will hold.  Grin Grin
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

one more exchange! When your exchange start to work bro? I think it is very hard to make a crypto currency exchange, it require security and other technical very high.
And as I see on your website, I saw only 3 crypto currencyon there, with out volume, it mean your exchange don't work yet?
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Surprisingly) in Russia there is a coin developer Marycoin and the owner of the exchange: https://trade.multicoins.org mmm. The name of your coin is very similar, as well as the design of the exchange. I do not want to say anything bad, but I do not really understand why I should focus on the RA region - Latin America. In addition, on your exchange the main language is English.
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

Can you please tell me what is the procedure for listing new coins at Latinex exchange ?

Is there any listing fee and application form?

Thanks

EDIT:
Coin Listing

We only accept bitcoin based altcoins (coins with RPC 1.0 compatibility).
Cryptonote and Zcash forks and Ethereum tokens are currently not accepted

as a launch offer we will offer 5 cryptocurrencies that get 100 retweets in a tweet with the URL of latinex, then you just have to send us a private message or contact one of the administrators in telegram: https: //t.me/latinex , when we have all the necessary information in 1-3 days the currency will be listed
Rules:
*the retweets have to be from real people
anyway we also accept 0.02 BTC or its corresponding in MRN
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Surprisingly) in Russia there is a coin developer Marycoin and the owner of the exchange: https://trade.multicoins.org mmm. The name of your coin is very similar, as well as the design of the exchange. I do not want to say anything bad, but I do not really understand why I should focus on the RA region - Latin America. In addition, on your exchange the main language is English.

we work on the opensource of multicoins
Mainly it must be in English but additionally we have Spanish since we do not only want to attract people from Latin America it is a fast and safe exchange that is why we have built it on the same framework
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

one more exchange! When your exchange start to work bro? I think it is very hard to make a crypto currency exchange, it require security and other technical very high.
And as I see on your website, I saw only 3 crypto currencyon there, with out volume, it mean your exchange don't work yet?

we just launched the exchange today we will incorporate new coins   Smiley
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

if you register and you do not get an email you should look at the spam folder, it is possible that the https is not yet available for the mail  Cheesy
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Everything is working only we have launched today and still the pairs do not have more than 1 day old

If you have any suggestions or something to improve I would like you to be able to comment on it

in the same way we also have a whitepaper and everything is under mercoin that from tomorrow the new servers will be available
Nice approach. Will read the white paper and study and expect me to post my thoughts on this. By the way, good luck to this project.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

$MRN airdrop is now live @latinexla claim your 20 #Mercoin follow these steps:

1-Sign up via https://latinex.la/  
2-Create a Deposit Address for Mercoin
3-Retweet & Reply to this tweet with your address!

https://twitter.com/Latinexla/status/1031174216572383232
byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

ONIX is now listed in LATINEX

➡️ Buy Onix at https://latinex.la/market/BTC-ONX

Check it on TWITTER

byhugom6 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

As a launch offer we will offer to 5 cryptocurrencies  free listing , sending us a private twitter message or contacting one of the administrators in telegram , after collect the necessary information, in 1 - 3 days the currency will be listed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: