Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternatives to Coinmarketcap  (Read 1398 times)
early_adopter

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I like www.CoinTopper.com more compared to others. Although all the websites more or less follow the same pattern I believe that CoinTopper.com displays the data in a more concise and compact manner. The list of top viewed coins can give an idea to regular visitors as well as new ones about the latest trends. The complete interface seems very clear-cut compared to others. At the end i follow more the UI and the utility so that's a big plus for me
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

I know that there are many alternatives besides Coinmarketcap. But Coinmarketcap is still my choice and many people, because it has a nice and simple interface.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:28:03 AM

It is a nice article,appreciated it.They are good platforms,alternative to coinmarketcap. I hope people will get some helps from this and can use this platforms.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

I think Alpha BTC: https://btc-alpha.com is also a good coin market site as well.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Thank you. This is very informative post. It will help a lot to find out the best options. And these options are reviewed as well. So it can be trusted than other options available in the market.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Your post will surely help a lot. You know it will reduce time to find out the available sites as all are given in one page. Thanks for this post. Now I can compare easily among these sites
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Great post! Thanks for the way you describes every site’s details. Now one can easily find out the suitable site for his use. Personally I like WorldCoinIndex very much and also Cryptocompare.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

Thank you very much for sharing important links. I think WorldCoinIndex is very good. And the ‍service tendency to provide them is much more. Increased people's interest in rapid service I think their future is very good.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

Thank you very much for sharing important links. I think WorldCoinIndex is very good. And the ‍service tendency to provide them is much more. Increased people's interest in rapid service I think their future is very good.

I think that you should pay attention to resources such as coincided and coinlib, which show even the presence of those coins that are not on the coin market.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

I really appreciate that you have share that with us because I am new and I have not been familiar with any other than coinmarketcap rating sites. And now I can just compare the information that they gave.
EveningGull

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

I think that the quickest service providers of WorldCoinIndex and secure it. Its structure and features have been made with advanced technology. It is very safe and promising. Thank you for sharing.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Hello. I believe that in the crypto world the strongest advantage is information, and the quality of information depends on our profits. So I decided to pick up some analogues to a popular resource for a more detailed study of the market. And as you know, the listing on Coinmarketcap costs money because of what there is a delay in the appearance of new coins.

1. WorldCoinIndex (https://www.worldcoinindex.com)
Practically a copy of cmc, with the same functionality, but new coins appear faster here.

2. Coingecko (https://www.coingecko.com/en)
This resource provides additional functions for analysis such as a mining calculator, activity in social networks, activities and trend analysis. It also gives a very detailed description of all the coins.

3. Coincheckup (https://coincheckup.com)
On this resource you can see the dynamics of price changes of all coins as well as the most grown or sagged within 24 hours. The general trend of the market. You can sort all coins by category. Several types of analysis, interesting tools and a review of Ico are also offered.

4. Cryptocompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com)
A lot of useful information from mining to purses. There is a forum. You can create and keep track of your portfolio. There are guides.

5. Coindance (https://coin.dance/stats)
An excellent project with a large number of infographics visually showing the market trends in recent years and for all time.

UPDATED

6. CoinCodex (https://coincodex.com)
ICO Calendar, and token sales, news, portfolio, different guides how to buy currencies and market overview.

I hope these sites will help you better analyze the market.
Thank you for attention!

I still prefer coinmarketcap more than any other sites to check cryptocurrency because the data in coinmarketcap is sorting all the latest prices in other market so it was very reliable.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

I think everyone should keep these links in store. Thank you for sharing links. I support WorldCoinIndex. I think it provides a lot of good service. Its future is much safer and promising.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

I'm having a telegram chat when I used to ask her questions because it is filled with experience guys but the participation is paid and it cost me around $100 every month. It is expensive but I believe it is useful.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I think it's adviseable post for all who are investing in crypto currency. we should always study of different types of websites ,my option world coins index would be profitable in future because lot of  people will be joined.
Verberz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

I think coincheckup has a good potential. My favourite tools are analysis (especially scoring system) and categories of cryptocurrencies.
Although few people know about coincheckup. According SimilarWeb Coinmarketcap has over 100 million visits per month, coincheckup - only 2 million.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

thanks for sharing such information. i visit coindex . that is really good. will try to visit all the site what you are given. Must say it is very useful.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

To analyze the market your information is great. If we check all the site hopefully we will get an idea about the market. but i think there are not that much difference between all the sites.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

The websites you posted are working greatly. I didn't know about them but now thanks to you I am using them and they are a great help. It would be helpful if you can give us some more link. Information is the biggest advantage that can help us in crypto world. So more the merrier. Anyway, thank you very much.
GreenHarbor57

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

That’s really a informative post.Newbie can gatger knowledge about coinmarket’s alternative. But I use coinmarket and I didn’t need any alternative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: