Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternatives to Coinmarketcap  (Read 1393 times)
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

thanks for the list. some days i saw cmc stats and they looks like manipulated. i dont know how cmc gives permission to these manipulated datas but this is very bad and its loses its own credibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

These alternatives to CoinMarketCap are long overdue. There's too much manipulation by CMC because of the monopoly they enjoyed. To update information on a particular coins can take months on CMC. It's quite annoying. Thank God that era is gradually coming to an end now with the appearance of these competitors.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

thanks for the list. some days i saw cmc stats and they looks like manipulated. i dont know how cmc gives permission to these manipulated datas but this is very bad and its loses its own credibility.
Dont think that's manipulating action but somehow think that it's just merely a system error like what happened few days ago I suppose but guess what it have a little effect to the overall market
you know like it's like a saying "no system is safe" and so does with coinmarketcap but more of "no system is fully functional and perfect". In programming world even missing a semicolon could be a disaster.
However alternative to cmc need to be created just in case that the manipulation really happening so people can figure it out.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

I am rely with coinmarket for knowing the rate. And I am happy eith this. But this alternative informations are pretty good and who are searching for it’s alternative they should be helped.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Dont think that's manipulating action but somehow think that it's just merely a system error like what happened few days ago I suppose but guess what it have a little effect to the overall market
you know like it's like a saying "no system is safe" and so does with coinmarketcap but more of "no system is fully functional and perfect". In programming world even missing a semicolon could be a disaster.
However alternative to cmc need to be created just in case that the manipulation really happening so people can figure it out.

i can easily show some exchanges on the cmc list that manipulated. some of these local exchanges make fake volume manipulation. and they easily rank up on cmc list.
Wilamot

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

I like www.CoinTopper.com more contrasted with others. Albeit every one of the sites pretty much take after a similar example I trust that CoinTopper.com shows the information in a more brief and reduced way. The rundown of best saw coins can give a plan to customary guests and in addition new ones about the most recent patterns. The entire interface appears to be obvious contrasted with others. Toward the end I take after increasingly the UI and the utility so that is a major in addition to for me
cryptolord2077 (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

That's right, a few months ago cmc was compromised by such manipulations, so it's important to have alternative options at hand.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

CMC is a great resource, that is for sure. But there is no info about wallets states, fees and commissions. No notifications, also. CrypScan has all those features and works great in combination with CMC, I use it every day, totally worth the price, especially if you are serious about crypto
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

this is a very good alternative, because all this time I only use coinmarketcap. Thank you for the information.

LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

I'm so used to and trust coinmarketcap that other alternatives don't impress me, I like to be sure, so I choose coinmarketcap

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
cryptolord2077 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

I'm so used to and trust coinmarketcap that other alternatives don't impress me, I like to be sure, so I choose coinmarketcap

This is a crypto currency friend. I do not think that it is worth neglecting anything either. You always need to have alternative routes. This is the key to success.
cryptolord2077 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

CMC is a great resource, that is for sure. But there is no info about wallets states, fees and commissions. No notifications, also. CrypScan has all those features and works great in combination with CMC, I use it every day, totally worth the price, especially if you are serious about crypto

That's why you need to always keep options at hand.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

Thank you, this is very useful information for me. I longed for an alternative to CMC. Be sure to check the difference of the sites, and choose the most convenient for yourself.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Thanks of course for the alternative to Coinmarketcap. But I consider it the best, so just trust him . But the competition simply has to be that the price of its output was not too fabulous. Therefore, I will adopt several sites
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

SMS has long held a leading position in the cryptocurrency market. But I am very glad that he has competitors in this area . It's time for them to study and accept . Thanks for the great news, I will definitely look at other platforms
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Another option is https://coincodex.com. I use it regularly with Coinmacketcap because they are quite fast to access. I usually go there to check my currency.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Hello. I believe that in the crypto world the strongest advantage is information, and the quality of information depends on our profits. So I decided to pick up some analogues to a popular resource for a more detailed study of the market. And as you know, the listing on Coinmarketcap costs money because of what there is a delay in the appearance of new coins.

1. WorldCoinIndex (https://www.worldcoinindex.com)
Practically a copy of cmc, with the same functionality, but new coins appear faster here.

2. Coingecko (https://www.coingecko.com/en)
This resource provides additional functions for analysis such as a mining calculator, activity in social networks, activities and trend analysis. It also gives a very detailed description of all the coins.

3. Coincheckup (https://coincheckup.com)
On this resource you can see the dynamics of price changes of all coins as well as the most grown or sagged within 24 hours. The general trend of the market. You can sort all coins by category. Several types of analysis, interesting tools and a review of Ico are also offered.

4. Cryptocompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com)
A lot of useful information from mining to purses. There is a forum. You can create and keep track of your portfolio. There are guides.

5. Coindance (https://coin.dance/stats)
An excellent project with a large number of infographics visually showing the market trends in recent years and for all time.

UPDATED

6. CoinCodex (https://coincodex.com)
ICO Calendar, and token sales, news, portfolio, different guides how to buy currencies and market overview.

I hope these sites will help you better analyze the market.
Thank you for attention!

These sites are indeed helpful to many crypto people in order to be updated with the news bout crypto industry such as new projects and things as such. But something is misisng from the list, it is the forum itself. Bitcointalk.org is already a reliable source of the news with regards to cryptos since most of the projects has bounties.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Thank you so much for this shared links. Its really helpful for me since i have only one site which i always visited coinmarketcap in monitoring digital market system to analyze the possible trend in comings weeks. All the while i really impress, its a big contribution for me and everybody here.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:07 AM

Very good article and I like the part of all this.
I don't have to bother looking for a comparison from coinmarketcap because there is already a way to see that here.

Thnks James !!!
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

That the prices are not bullied, it is great that there is free competition . I've heard of some, but never used. It seems it's time to see what is the data platform: find their pros and cons compared to SMS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: