Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why deferring Bitcoin ETF is a good thing?  (Read 342 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

- First, it means the SEC finally hears the public about why Bitcoin ETF must be approved.
- Second, this means that the SEC is probably also considering recent Bakkt news announcements. This platform will allow for transaction and cryptocurrency custody
- Third, Commissioner Hester Pierce's dissent helped voice the Crypto community.
In short, the Crypto market has overreacted to the latest SEC statement. Delays can be considered a good thing for the SEC to be able to listen to public opinion. In addition, if the SEC wants to reject the ETF, they will do so within this month and they will do so without notice. Delay helps prove they are seriously considering this

You can read more here : https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-the-bitcoin-btc-etf-delay-by-the-sec-was-expected-and-is-actually-a-good-thing/
It sounds very right. If the SEC wanted to deny it. They will announce as quickly as 2017 about the denial. But they delay 2 times, They are serious to take the decision with Crypto. High ETFs will be accepted by the SEC

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ophanim

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Based on market conditions it is great for investors that SEC listened based on this we saw many fluctuations based on ETF but what we talk about we don't need to discuss such types of things but soon this market will recover.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Guys, just let it go already. We will never get the ETF approved, most likely. This is the mindset you have to have about it. You have to expect the ETF has never being approved as the most logical outcome.

If you are going to invest on bitcoin only because you think it will pass you will be dissapointed. You don't understand the fundamentals of your investment since if you did, you would not worry about ETF and other related derivatives, since you would understand on the long term it doesn't matter. Unfortunately, most people fail to have a long term vision, few will make it.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

I hope ETF will get the approval. It’s really a positive thing that SEC didn’t decline directly. So there is still hope. Let’s just wait and see what is going to be happened.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

I don't think that's a good thing because delaying etfs means new money can't get into the cryptocurrency market.
So I think it's actually bad news, not good news.  Roll Eyes

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I believe this is serious matter to consider about and will have a decent impact on the market probably. That’s why I personally consider it. So I would recommend deferring for a while.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I hope SEC takes the matter seriously. It will be good for if the ETF is approved by them. Though I doubt a little about how they will decide regulations. I hope it will be good for us.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I wish SEC considers the matter properly to build a strong market and make some good decisions for the investors. Still I don’t want their control over the regulations of the crypto market.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

- First, it means the SEC finally hears the public about why Bitcoin ETF must be approved.
- Second, this means that the SEC is probably also considering recent Bakkt news announcements. This platform will allow for transaction and cryptocurrency custody
- Third, Commissioner Hester Pierce's dissent helped voice the Crypto community.
In short, the Crypto market has overreacted to the latest SEC statement. Delays can be considered a good thing for the SEC to be able to listen to public opinion. In addition, if the SEC wants to reject the ETF, they will do so within this month and they will do so without notice. Delay helps prove they are seriously considering this

You can read more here : https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-the-bitcoin-btc-etf-delay-by-the-sec-was-expected-and-is-actually-a-good-thing/

it will just expose the btc to investment in the larger scale but we should ask do btc really need that ETF approval or it can survive without that ETF approval in my opinion it could but the delay was just another excuse to dump the price

Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

This can be a positive gesture considering the fact that SEC is taking time to figure out why people would want Bitcoin ETF. SEC would've declined it immediately if they hadn't taken it to their concern.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

as per my opinion I think we should overreact on these kinds of things, I think we should not push the market about price it could bring serious disappointment among the users so be supportive over the market
redrose8226

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

Bitcoin ETF approval will be more secure and profitable. I think SEC will be aprove this. People's interest will increase and they will invest. It will be more faithful than ever before.
ViolentBee

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

If bitcoin ETF is approved by SEC, then it will be a good sign for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be secured from earlier. People's interest will increase and they will invest more. I think ETF will be good for Bitcoin.
Nightingale2

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Bitcoin ETF will do something new. If the SEC approves it, then it will be a new possibility for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be secured and profitable beforehand. People will invest more than the investment. I think Bitcoin's future will be bright.
DanielJacob

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

i think the according to sec statement, the crypto market has overreacted and the impact of this is very serious on crypto market currency.sec should heard the public opinion or they should postponed their decision.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

Absolutely delay means they observing the public opinion. It's a positive direction to approve ETF application. Due to delay ETF approval market reflect with down trend. But it's only delay, not yet cancel. There is increase chance for approve ETF because of delay. I expect crypto market will green again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

I think SEC is playing with BTC. SEC being realizing the importace of BTC by seeing its gradually regular grow of popularity made it more precious than ever in Crypto market as well as in world economy. They are in doubts about its regulations whether it will cause spreading more illegal act in the economy or will make it more flourished.
GreenHarbor57

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

Bitcoin ETF is popular to many people and most of the comment which was given to SEC for approving BTC ETF was positive.
HDContent751

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

SEC prospond BTC ETF till sept. That’s effect badly on BTC and I hope in future SEC will approved BTC ETF and then it’s popularity will be increased.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

If btc etf will be accepted this gve opportunity invest oneys to the btc for more peoples.
New income go price up.
But i think we dont see eth eralier then 2019

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: