Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

Quite agree to join the telegram to ask directly to the team so we would know directly the answer of our questions but we must respect for those who are not willing to use telegram.
Yes, I'm not really a user of telegram. I have very few social media channels that I joined with. So I prefer checking the official website or thread for updates. But seems that, BQT project is doing good. Competition in the market is great. Users will have better options to choose from.
Don't worry. I believe some members (aside from me) would be willing to ask questions on your behalf (for those who are not in TG) and update here. What I like in the group is that you'll not be ignored. Tbh, even the CEO himself is giving updates there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Is the amount raised published on the website updated? So far, this project raised about $7.8M. The team is quite large also..I'm curious how this platform ends up in the crypto exchange sector.
I am sorry mate, but J think its not updated as of the last raised amount. Is anyone here can correct me if I am wrong. Its just base of what I observed and notice. Well mate you can visit the website directly to enlightened your mind regarding your inquiries.
I asked in the Telegram group earlier if the raised amount is automatically updated when someone invested, Chris replied:

Not automatically at this stage, but it has been recently updated Smiley

Meaning $7.8M is the updated amount. Actually, it increased, was $7.1M 2 days ago. If you have more questions to the team, you could directly ask them through TG, don't hesitate they are approachable and active there https://t.me/BQTCommunity

Quite agree to join the telegram to ask directly to the team so we would know directly the answer of our questions but we must respect for those who are not willing to use telegram.

Yes, I'm not really a user of telegram. I have very few social media channels that I joined with. So I prefer checking the official website or thread for updates. But seems that, BQT project is doing good. Competition in the market is great. Users will have better options to choose from.
It you is vain. Any announcements and all trifles which occur in the project first of all appear exactly there. Therefore, in order to avoid loss of important timely information, I recommend to you to establish this app.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Don't worry. I believe some members (aside from me) would be willing to ask questions on your behalf (for those who are not in TG) and update here. What I like in the group is that you'll not be ignored. Tbh, even the CEO himself is giving updates there.
Good to hear andread this awesome reply mate. This will make the people calm and satisfied. This is what mostly want to hear  and read. This will keep their mind at peace knowing that everything is under control and the team are responsible and continuously pushing and doing everything for the success of this project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Is the amount raised published on the website updated? So far, this project raised about $7.8M. The team is quite large also..I'm curious how this platform ends up in the crypto exchange sector.
I am sorry mate, but J think its not updated as of the last raised amount. Is anyone here can correct me if I am wrong. Its just base of what I observed and notice. Well mate you can visit the website directly to enlightened your mind regarding your inquiries.
I asked in the Telegram group earlier if the raised amount is automatically updated when someone invested, Chris replied:

Meaning $7.8M is the updated amount. Actually, it increased, was $7.1M 2 days ago. If you have more questions to the team, you could directly ask them through TG, don't hesitate they are approachable and active there https://t.me/BQTCommunity

indeed. Moreover, bqt seems can be trusted here since there are so many users have trusted the users, I hope it wont turn into a scam project because i have fell in love in the project.
I won't tell that has with all the heart fallen in love with this project. But, it seems to me that such representations in the form of meetings and conferences are carried out with deception. Really there are platform practices which will be carried out at the expense of investments of investors and efforts of team.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Will its still very neccesary to update each project developments in this thread so people that not active in telegram group will able to receive the news about the project. I aslo adore your initiative mate visiting the project website ks the best way to get authentic and reliable source of information.
vickycoin05

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

This platform is great for various types of transactions, because it provides trade that is definitely safe between sellers and buyers. And the cost is certainly also very cheap.
The project is very interesting and promising since from the very beginning. I do believe that the team can surely achieved and able to develop the project. They are very busy doing their best for the project. Wish for a great success and plenty of investors will come.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

This platform is great for various types of transactions, because it provides trade that is definitely safe between sellers and buyers. And the cost is certainly also very cheap.
The project is very interesting and promising since from the very beginning. I do believe that the team can surely achieved and able to develop the project. They are very busy doing their best for the project. Wish for a great success and plenty of investors will come.
Agree mate, I was mesmerize by the project concept and its ideas, I am very confident that the team ans developers are doing their extra best for the possible success. Investors are interested to invest because of  overwhelming  tactics.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Agree mate, I was mesmerize by the project concept and its ideas, I am very confident that the team ans developers are doing their extra best for the possible success. Investors are interested to invest because of  overwhelming  tactics.
Quite interesting to me that the project concept has their own unique thing that could lead us to curiosity. Wish you for the luck, BQT project. Hoping you the best opportunity on achieving more fund.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

That's the main purpose and the main mission for every project. Every project are busy to do their job but this project is more busier than the usual project.
GromovSer

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

Quite interesting to me that the project concept has their own unique thing that could lead us to curiosity. Wish you for the luck, BQT project. Hoping you the best opportunity on achieving more fund.
Actually there is nothing cardinally new in the project. Just developers have decided to fix all problems existing at the moment in already working exchanges.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

That's the main purpose and the main mission for every project. Every project are busy to do their job but this project is more busier than the usual project.

One of the team's mission is to  make the project achieve the main goal which is to be successful. It is a good points having a well planned and informative whitepaper in each project so that new investors, participants and supporters will understand clearly what the project is all about. Effort and hardwork of the team is highly recommended in order to be successful and to gain trust to people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

One of the team's mission is to  make the project achieve the main goal which is to be successful. It is a good points having a well planned and informative whitepaper in each project so that new investors, participants and supporters will understand clearly what the project is all about. Effort and hardwork of the team is highly recommended in order to be successful and to gain trust to people.

That is everyones aim it means they wanted to achieve the best out of it. To become successful would always matter to the effort of the team and the continous pushing the perseverance and hardwork for all season. Success will gain that matters to the trust.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

That is everyones aim it means they wanted to achieve the best out of it. To become successful would always matter to the effort of the team and the continous pushing the perseverance and hardwork for all season. Success will gain that matters to the trust.
Naturally, developers want success of the project in the future, it is obvious. They try for this purpose, hold various conferences that gives a good impetus to promoting, they actively work on promotion what you won't tell about many other projects in which the team just is idle and does nothing for achievement of the goals.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Hey guys, would you stop making quote pyramid? You don't have to quote the entire post, again and again, it hurts my eyes and makes this thread hard to read.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TechComputer

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Hey guys, would you stop making quote pyramid? You don't have to quote the entire post, again and again, it hurts my eyes and makes this thread hard to read.

Yes, indeed. It makes our eyes and the thread difficult to read the whole topics. I hope most of them will know and not quoting those pics lol. It's really hard to make them to not quoting.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Most of the project wanted to be successful. To gain that successful, they have to make those people trust in the project. To do that, they have to keeping their hardwork into a tremendous effort.
vickycoin05

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Most of the project wanted to be successful. To gain that successful, they have to make those people trust in the project. To do that, they have to keeping their hardwork into a tremendous effort.
Ofcourse all are wanting to invest in successful projects in the market. No one want to loose their investments that is why they carefully select projects that legit and has experienced team members and developers. The first thing that the project will gain is the market trust and I know everything will come together.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Yes, indeed. It makes our eyes and the thread difficult to read the whole topics. I hope most of them will know and not quoting those pics lol. It's really hard to make them to not quoting.
Quite good suggestion mate. Its irritating sometimes but in other hand thoose long theead conversation make you understand what topic are they discussing and why they reply thoose statements. Its quite long but for me helpful at the same time.Maybe we can quote just like that ensures you got the main point of the said topic in that thread.
GromovSer

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Ofcourse all are wanting to invest in successful projects in the market. No one want to loose their investments that is why they carefully select projects that legit and has experienced team members and developers. The first thing that the project will gain is the market trust and I know everything will come together.
It is impossible to earn something from cryptocurrency if to be afraid of everything and not to make the investments anywhere. Anyway investments are necessary for achievement of some result. It is necessary to try and study on the mistakes.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

It is impossible to earn something from cryptocurrency if to be afraid of everything and not to make the investments anywhere. Anyway investments are necessary for achievement of some result. It is necessary to try and study on the mistakes.

Yes you have a point, but I think before you proceed to investment it is good to do some research first about the background of the project. I believe that the foundation can help us know what the project really is and how good it is. It can also help us decide if we should continue or not. After doing those thing then you can try it until it will be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: