Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

This platform is great for various types of transactions, because it provides trade that is definitely safe between sellers and buyers. And the cost is certainly also very cheap.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

The team behind the project is completely transparent and very well experienced. That's why many investors are coming towards the way of platform.
Yes  absolutely, they are very transparent. Its  not necessarily to show pictures just to justify that they are authentic there are many ways to prove, but the tea  are too generous and gold to show all their photos online to prove that they are legit people and has pure interest to the people in the market.

Yes, they are so creative interms of captivating the support of the community. They keep on providing the best information that the community needs and one of it is the pictures that they always shared. And we saw the potential of this project since they are making good progress in dealing with their platform.
They work not only on the project, but also actively communicate with the community and take great pain to come with him for contact and naturally they want to receive sensible criticism in the address to eliminate gaps in the platform.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team always stay active and provide each and every update towards the investors to understand them the actual development of the project. This kind of activeness really helps in the projects growth.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

When will they launch this exchange? Wonder how many users they will get from crypto community. At least, they are establishing credibility here. I guess.
The official site of the platform will be made not earlier than the concrete date specified on the first page of this topic. However, it can be postponed for quite long period because of various force majeurs, I hope such problems won't be and the platform will be started in the planned day.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

This platform is great for various types of transactions, because it provides trade that is definitely safe between sellers and buyers. And the cost is certainly also very cheap.
Really, there isn't enough it now in many projects as often means just vanish in the unknown direction and cases of deception become more and more among buyers and sellers. Active fight in this direction is conducted. I hope at BQT it will turn out.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Really, there isn't enough it now in many projects as often means just vanish in the unknown direction and cases of deception become more and more among buyers and sellers. Active fight in this direction is conducted. I hope at BQT it will turn out.
BQT project will do have a great appointment inside the project and also outside of the project because I really believe that the project will be having a great time.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

I hope so. The bqt project is having a lot of discretion and a lot of things that we wanted to see in the future such us the amazing feature in the exchange.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

I hope so. The bqt project is having a lot of discretion and a lot of things that we wanted to see in the future such us the amazing feature in the exchange.
There is enough only of if this exchange becomes loyal in relation to new tokens and coins because many quite quite good projects couldn't get on one exchanges.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

The team behind the project is completely transparent and very well experienced. That's why many investors are coming towards the way of platform.
Yes  absolutely, they are very transparent. Its  not necessarily to show pictures just to justify that they are authentic there are many ways to prove, but the tea  are too generous and gold to show all their photos online to prove that they are legit people and has pure interest to the people in the market.

Yes, they are so creative interms of captivating the support of the community. They keep on providing the best information that the community needs and one of it is the pictures that they always shared. And we saw the potential of this project since they are making good progress in dealing with their platform.
They work not only on the project, but also actively communicate with the community and take great pain to come with him for contact and naturally they want to receive sensible criticism in the address to eliminate gaps in the platform.

I totally agree with you. No doubts about what you said about the team because we can totally see how active they are in making the project, that is the reason why they come this far. I just hope that the team will not change or stop doing what they had started rather to improve themselves in order to be more successful. Surely I will keep track of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

There is enough only of if this exchange becomes loyal in relation to new tokens and coins because many quite quite good projects couldn't get on one exchanges.

That would always depends of the teams effort that yhe income will come over. Well the project is in demand and it is still in the process of progress. The tokens and coins depends on its value and exchange. It will be use if it is in exchange process.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

I totally agree with you. No doubts about what you said about the team because we can totally see how active they are in making the project, that is the reason why they come this far. I just hope that the team will not change or stop doing what they had started rather to improve themselves in order to be more successful. Surely I will keep track of this project.

For sure the team will hold a hand until the project will achieve the highest point which is success. Though theor are hindrances that might affect but it is all over if they can work together. Hopefully it will continouos until the success will truly come to lighten up the face of every investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

Is the amount raised published on the website updated? So far, this project raised about $7.8M. The team is quite large also..I'm curious how this platform ends up in the crypto exchange sector.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

The exchange stage will be the most enjoyable stage in the project. The project is good and I am very confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work and dedication.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Is the amount raised published on the website updated? So far, this project raised about $7.8M. The team is quite large also..I'm curious how this platform ends up in the crypto exchange sector.
I am sorry mate, but J think its not updated as of the last raised amount. Is anyone here can correct me if I am wrong. Its just base of what I observed and notice. Well mate you can visit the website directly to enlightened your mind regarding your inquiries.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

The exchange stage will be the most enjoyable stage in the project. The project is good and I am very confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work and dedication.

I'm waiting for that also. I'm curious if they can compete with other established exchanges. I hope the dev team will not be active in this stage but all throughout the process. Usually, they are nowhere to be found once they are up and running. I hope that would not be the case here.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

That would always depends of the teams effort that yhe income will come over. Well the project is in demand and it is still in the process of progress. The tokens and coins depends on its value and exchange. It will be use if it is in exchange process.

But we cannot guarantee that the project will be successful in the future since there are alot of circumstances that needs to pay attention. Yes, the token will be available if it has a value on exchange but how we can have an assurance that this will have a good value?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

But we cannot guarantee that the project will be successful in the future since there are alot of circumstances that needs to pay attention. Yes, the token will be available if it has a value on exchange but how we can have an assurance that this will have a good value?
You have a point mate, the least thing we can do is hope and ppray that the project will continue to do good until they will reach the top. Possibilities are available. There are possible things happened along the project process, but I hope that the team will able to manage this matter immediately.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:42:49 AM

I am sorry mate, but J think its not updated as of the last raised amount. Is anyone here can correct me if I am wrong. Its just base of what I observed and notice. Well mate you can visit the website directly to enlightened your mind regarding your inquiries.
I asked in the Telegram group earlier if the raised amount is automatically updated when someone invested, Chris replied:

Not automatically at this stage, but it has been recently updated Smiley

Meaning $7.8M is the updated amount. Actually, it increased, was $7.1M 2 days ago. If you have more questions to the team, you could directly ask them through TG, don't hesitate they are approachable and active there https://t.me/BQTCommunity
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

I asked in the Telegram group earlier if the raised amount is automatically updated when someone invested, Chris replied:

Meaning $7.8M is the updated amount. Actually, it increased, was $7.1M 2 days ago. If you have more questions to the team, you could directly ask them through TG, don't hesitate they are approachable and active there https://t.me/BQTCommunity

Quite agree to join the telegram to ask directly to the team so we would know directly the answer of our questions but we must respect for those who are not willing to use telegram.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Quite agree to join the telegram to ask directly to the team so we would know directly the answer of our questions but we must respect for those who are not willing to use telegram.

Yes, I'm not really a user of telegram. I have very few social media channels that I joined with. So I prefer checking the official website or thread for updates. But seems that, BQT project is doing good. Competition in the market is great. Users will have better options to choose from.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Yes, I'm not really a user of telegram. I have very few social media channels that I joined with. So I prefer checking the official website or thread for updates. But seems that, BQT project is doing good. Competition in the market is great. Users will have better options to choose from.
indeed. Moreover, bqt seems can be trusted here since there are so many users have trusted the users, I hope it wont turn into a scam project because i have fell in love in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: