Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: here you have it economists speak against bitcoin  (Read 1220 times)
rajkr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Economist always speaks in opposite to crypto . But people have faith in it and buy for good return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

I have read at least 500+ articles regarding the hazardous impact Bitcoin can have because of the amount of electricity needed to mine it. But, I am surprised to see that they don't talk about other assets like gold, diamond or even fiat currencies which also deal almost same amount of hazardous impact on the environment while obtaining them. These articles look like nothing but an agenda to me, against bitcoin.
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

A lot of the people, or economists are against this market because it puts harm to the nature. But now there are a lot of projects in the market which are directed towards the betterment of the environment and they need to see that.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I actually never take their statement seriously because they always change their speech depending on the market. If the market is going well everything is well but if it’s down they have many suggestions.
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Haters will always say negative things so do not pay attention to them. If bitcoin is bad then the whole market are good for nothing. Bitcoin has proved itself and now it is the market leaders so do not get confused at this.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

I did not try to read the link that you displayed.
because I think with your post I can judge that this post will worsen about bitcoin. Yes, right, I'm not surprised and surprised. in my opinion there will always be those who create FUDs to pressure bitcoin down deeper.

The fud gets worst day by day, and after I woke up from the all day work I had, I wish I couldn't see my blockfolio, because it stressed me out looking on fluctuating market. Yeah we're on the pressure right now and it kepts on roaming around the community of our cryptocurrency. Most of the time it needs more patience rather than rushing over our decisions, which could cause everyone to panic over.
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

They keep on repeating themselves but it doesn't change anything besides some fud reactions and decrease in pirces. We will still move on and blockchain will thrive.
grandepl

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

the words of a country that does not know how to work and produce are not even in sight. all they do is to live a rich life with money because of naturel gas. let them say what they want.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

I did not try to read the link that you displayed.
because I think with your post I can judge that this post will worsen about bitcoin. Yes, right, I'm not surprised and surprised. in my opinion there will always be those who create FUDs to pressure bitcoin down deeper.

The fud gets worst day by day, and after I woke up from the all day work I had, I wish I couldn't see my blockfolio, because it stressed me out looking on fluctuating market. Yeah we're on the pressure right now and it kepts on roaming around the community of our cryptocurrency. Most of the time it needs more patience rather than rushing over our decisions, which could cause everyone to panic over.

You are lucky because you have a job and you take your time on your work than others that always keep an eye on the market. For sure they really feel stressed now specially those investors who bought at the high price.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

A lot of things that economists can't predict, if you're an economist, can you predict that BTC can go from a few cents up to $20,000?

Hoeyreto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Its true so many economist are against bitcoin but i can't understand why they against bitcoin. Because peoples are changing their financial position by doing bitcoin trade. Hope in near future they will also support bitcoin.
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

It is obvious that there will a lot of criticism whether it is from economists or others people. But we the bitcoin users know the true function about it. So whatever they said it doesn't make any effect among us.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

they are stupid, at bitcoin there are no problems except for shaftiness, he is kind of in his way
Bit poul

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

There will always be some persons who will look into the negative part of everything. That's the nature of the critics. We can look into their points and try to improve any factor which might be good for the nature and environment.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

That is all they actually do, speaking about various issues. Everyone actually said many things about BTC. But it is growing on its own way and will be growing more in future.
marlo1001

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

I'm not discouraged by that speech because we're having as well many economists and experts who would speak positively about cryptocurrency and they are an opposite opinion from that guy.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

There will always be some persons who will look into the negative part of everything. That's the nature of the critics. We can look into their points and try to improve any factor which might be good for the nature and environment.

If mining even was a negative side of BTC, but it's not. His whole theory is full of holes.
For instance, the greenhouse effect is caused by CO2. Does mining equipment generate it? No. What does? No, not that nuclear power plant that you're taking power from. All it generates is radioactive waste that needs to be stored somewhere. CO2 is mostly generated by that car or that bus that our economist takes every day, it's also generated by him breathing. So, mining actually has a smaller impact on the atmosphere than him, his family, friends and pets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

No matter what economists say about bitcoin. I have full faith on it. Time will change. Many times I saw that economists change their opinion. I think they write depending on their mood. So, I decide to be chill. Let’s see what will happen.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

Bitcoin are more secure and profitable. it is well known in the world but it has little bad side. we should careful about this. in my opinion it will make more profit for investor. its future are good.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

Economists speaks against bitcoin they easily can said anything againgst any cryptocurrecny. Many economists have saying many things before they think that bitcoin is causing a crisis. There are both bad and good things are in bitcoin we need to concern about the bad ones and solve them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: