Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: here you have it economists speak against bitcoin  (Read 1220 times)
jeantyo1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

It’s a manipulative opinion that could work with those people who don’t know anything about Bitcoin except its name. All their attention is paid to Bitcoin mining, while the production of fiats does more way harm to the environment. If we have a closer look at this issue, we will find that the problem is not in the high energy consumption but in the resources of energy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steinway-Bobb

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

The economists also have bad ideas about bitcoin, which is quite logical, because the excessive development of bitcoin can threaten the survival of the bank, the government lost. control with financial background. However, the other worries can be solved with adjustments and improvements in bitcoin
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

These economists should leave bitcoin alone. They should take time to talk more about the downside of fiat currencies. I won't need to bother myself with this kind of negatively because it can never change my belief regarding what bitcoin is capable of achieving.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-mining-threatens-our-existence-academic-says-calls-for-intervention/

economists from qatar publicly speak out against bitcoin and its destructive nature,

as i told you in threads before the conflict will come

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776316.msg43124804#msg43124804
I am in bitcoin field since a year and if personally speaking then I never feel like bitcoin to be destructive in nature as I also feel bitcoin to be very potentiating one as I also saw the people getting benefited by it and earning a lot through the bitcoin though there are some defect with the bitcoin and the foremost and the important one is its illegal use but it is no longer a defect as it could easily be resolved once it will get legalised all over the world and then from all the aspects bitcoin is only useful, there is nothing destructive in this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

It's time for the government to replace their gold hoard with bitcoins.

Are the governments still sitting in huge amounts of gold? I was under the impression they were selling all the gold they had so they could keep the price of gold down and keep the farce that is the economy for a longer amount of time, and if they began buying bitcoin this will help us since the price will skyrocket, so I do not see how they can do something and not help bitcoin in the process.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Most of these economists are politicians who speak mostly from a government point of view. They are only interested in painting btc black to the people to decline their interest in btc investment but you see, some of similar articles couldn't bring down btc so we aint bothered

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

The first time I see this man, I don't think I'm going to listen to the upstart who's trying to hypothesize that he's very smart, but he looks stupid.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Get_Boogie_2night

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

It's kinda stupid to be trying to run against the progress, classic economists and banksters would be better themselves if they were focusing on their own job rather then criticize Bitcoin
It appeared because there was a need for it, or in other words, Bitcoin is simply a product of demand. Deal with it.
Just to note, I'm not pro-crypto, I just don't like the idea of fighting over meaningless matters
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

Everything has two sides of it, so in the bitcoin there are people who support it, there will be people who oppose it, those who hate will continue to hate, and those who like it will continue to like.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-mining-threatens-our-existence-academic-says-calls-for-intervention/

economists from qatar publicly speak out against bitcoin and its destructive nature,

as i told you in threads before the conflict will come

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776316.msg43124804#msg43124804
These economists say most of these things without paying attention to details of how Bitcoin functions. Most of them do not even know much about Bitcoin but rather following the false news and articles some people write about Bitcoin and crypto.
From the fundamental principles of economy, we all know that any good way of establishing more jobs and offering financial freedom helps the economy of that country and this is what Blockchain and Bitcoin do.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

It's great that these economists have their own view on bitcoin. But I would not call their opinion convincing. I will still continue to use bitcoin and develop, as well as invest my money in it and advise others to do it.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

It is a pity that such people have a negative opinion about bitcoin, since they have the opportunity to spread this skeptical opinion widely enough, and many people believe that. In fact, there is nothing wrong with bitcoin. If it is good to study it, it is possible to verify this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:23:04 PM

Now quite a lot of people talk about bitcoin skeptical things and promote this skepticism. But there are also many significant figures in the economy who speak positively about it. So you are free to decide whether you believe in cryptocurrency or not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

I don't really think his comments are important, we can see that JP Morgan has said the same thing and in secret they also want to accumulate bitcoin in any way. But there is one point indeed if everyone has the same rights without interference and capitalist policy, then greed and monopoly will dominate, bitcoin must continue to be progressive to prevent this from happening.

Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

These economists should leave bitcoin alone. They should take time to talk more about the downside of fiat currencies. I won't need to bother myself with this kind of negatively because it can never change my belief regarding what bitcoin is capable of achieving.
Economists always observe and comment on bitcoin from the negative side, that is, bitcoin is anonymous. Always associated with money laundering, terrorist funding and even drug businesses. While the positive side of bitcoin is rarely discussed. Observers forget that the digital age has arrived, and bitcoin places itself as a digital currency, where transactions are easier and more convenient.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

The conflicts and critics has always existed it part of development. Even people that doesn't have an idea of what cryptocurrency is all about would still contribute in the critics.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

I think economists can not be against crypto currency. Yes, some economists can be against Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is an independent platform. It can not be controlled by any country or government. Because of which some countries are also against Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

well we bitcoin investors have heard these things over and over again but then we know bitcoin has great potentials which are far beyond what they analyze, we will buy more and hodl. bitcoin will sure grow stronger in time coming

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: