Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news makes the market better?  (Read 151 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

In the past few days I have heard that Starbucks will accept bitcoin to pay for coffee. This makes people feel excited and start to see the potential of the cryptographic market. But Starbucks insisted that this never happened.
This is considered a false information but in my opinion this news has helped the market have a pretty blue after the statement of Starbucks.

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeEarnsActivist

Activity: 124
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Hell no, fake news die out in a few days and might create way more damage. You're not looking at both sides of the coin, fake news
might also try to destabilise BTC.
nikonova

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

No. there will be no advantage in any way from fake news. Fake news can cause panic and can cause damage to cryptoworld. Fakes should not be encourage in any way shape of form.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Hell no, fake news die out in a few days and might create way more damage. You're not looking at both sides of the coin, fake news
might also try to destabilise BTC.
And that's happening to the crypto market right now and how a lot of the fake news and FUD has been driving a lot of newcomers to the panic sell and it looks like we will see the next bottom. I guess the hype of SEC gives a short term impact and it may happen next month. It gives a lot of uncertainties.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

In the past few days I have heard that Starbucks will accept bitcoin to pay for coffee. This makes people feel excited and start to see the potential of the cryptographic market. But Starbucks insisted that this never happened.
This is considered a false information but in my opinion this news has helped the market have a pretty blue after the statement of Starbucks.

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps
It is impossible. because the fake news will make the price go down even though that's good news.
because all the news will be checked whether it is true or not. and for me good or bad news about crypto but not having proof of truth will not be able to help pump prices in the market itself.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Fake news is just good for the one who knows that is the fake news, so they will follow the rythem and sell when in profit.
For newbie and panic buyer, that was a trap.
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

I think that fake news will cause instability in the encryption market and may cause more negative effects, so we have to learn how to distinguish between true and false news.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Yes i agree fake news pump market price, in crypto world people buy the news when it is not a confirm info it usually have good affect on market though it doesn't last long before another dump.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

you are right, but not all fake news can effectively influence the market. everything is only temporary, has a time limit and in my opinion is useless and only spends time. how long do we have to lie? when can crypto grow well, if all is fake, lies and manipulation ??

For newbie and panic buyer, that was a trap.
if all newbie are trapped and I am sure they will be traumatized to try to come back, maybe this can also create fear for other newbies and can worsen people's view of crypto.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Fake news is aimed at newbies. Obviously, professionals are not guided by news if they do not know anything about the current news. In some cases, professionals can create news to manage the price (as a consequence of newcomers). It's not better or worse, because it's the nature of the market.

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

Fake news, can not help positively affect the market of crypto currency!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

News is always just a tool for manipulating the market. When China banned the exchange, the market continued to grow.

Therefore, I do not believe in the strong influence of news on the growth of bitcoin prices
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Fake news, can not help positively affect the market of crypto currency!

I share the same opinion when people try to create FUD we see that the market decrease, because this cryptocurrency world is volatile. I hope to see only good news about bitcoin in the future.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

This market is full of manipulation and there's a lot of people here who don't double check any news and believe in it immediately so i am not surprised if fake news or fud can affect the price a lot. If starbuck accept crypto then it will be a huge step in crypto adoption so when the rumour about that start coming out then people will start accumulating coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

No. there will be no advantage in any way from fake news. Fake news can cause panic and can cause damage to cryptoworld. Fakes should not be encourage in any way shape of form.
Exactly, fake news hurts newbies so much maybe this can pump the market for a while but we must also consider the position of those who don’t know much the market. I really hate fake news, but as part of a trading strategies this can actually help you to make good profit, but in the long run fake news is ruining the reputation of cryptocurrency.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Such news is specifically launched to manipulate the market. It is beneficial to those who create it. Other players can take the opportunity, but it is worth being very skeptical about the news.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
nickky

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

as long as there aren't too many of them there shouldn't be any effect in the market. It depends on where that news is posted and I don't think any reliable website would report such news if it's fake but journalism isn't what it used to be.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Well for me it does not make the market better... why? First think of it that most of the people will believe in that and in result people will going to buy cryptocurrencies and after that the market will rise (but just for a short time) and after that do you think they will believe again? Of course not.

Another thing do you think users will not going to result in that? even though there's a lot of idiots here in the forum (Not all) they know at least to do basic search through google and no one will buy immediately after announcing it because not all people are going to starbucks.

Maybe if the government or public transpo accepts bitcoin but it's not gonna happen.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

It depends upon the news even if is fake news only. If the news says only positive things about cryptocurrency then market tends to go green and it is really good for all of us here doin crypto, but if the fake news is a pessimist kind it will surely make the value and the entire market of cryptocurrency to go on dip because it will create panic for those who are not yet used with the volatility of cryptos. But I believed that after that good or bad fake news the price of cryptocurrency will all go into its normal or fair value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: