Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should learnt during this bear seasons.  (Read 437 times)
popsywura (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

Crypto will bounce back no doubts. There is always period of boom and periods of depression for healthy balance.

Even in normal economics...There have been periods of boom and recessions. But things will return back soon. The question is what can you make out of the situation? What should you do and not do?

What you should be doing now is investing or buying and having a mountain of patience for the boom period.

What you shouldn't be doing now is selling. Sometimes things like this happens for good reason. At least if not for anything, it affords us the wisdom to appreciate crypto and be prepared to take our profits and run away...

I can't imagine seeing 50% in crypto and not selling anymore especially with very heavy capital invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Actum

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

The situation is very hard for the crypto currency users. The price of almost every coin has gone down and it is a situation of depression like 2008 recession. But I will show tremendous patient to my coins and will not sell them until the price goes up.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

The bear market teaches us to be patient and hold the coins. It teaches us to believe that the market will recover no matter how low the price goes. It makes us more efficient trader who knows when to buy and when to sell.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Crypto will bounce back no doubts. There is always period of boom and periods of depression for healthy balance.

As you said there will be particular time and period when crypto will bounce back and will continue its good progress, the thing we or people should do now is to extend their patient and research on things to do while waiting for it.
Salikha

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

During 2008, the world economy has faced the biggest recession of the century but it was able to recover from that. Same thing is happening to crypto market as well. In this situation I would not at least invest in any crypto coins as it will be very risky for me.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

We should have understood that we did not read or watch propaganda from the media because they have their specific purposes and we could become accomplices.
mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Even in normal economics...There have been periods of boom and recessions. But things will return back soon. The question is what can you make out of the situation? What should you do and not do?

What you should be doing now is investing or buying and having a mountain of patience for the boom period.

What you shouldn't be doing now is selling. Sometimes things like this happens for good reason. At least if not for anything, it affords us the wisdom to appreciate crypto and be prepared to take our profits and run away...

I can't imagine seeing 50% in crypto and not selling anymore especially with very heavy capital invested.
If cryptocurrency will ever come back to the original prices or recovery them, I will learn that you should never doubt in cryptocurrency market, and also I will Eventually believe that this is something trustworthy.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

There's a good chance that "crypto" won't bounce back, because altcoins are crashing hard in their Bitcoin value. Investors start opening their eyes and they see that no one is using altcoins, that they don't deliver on their promises, that they barely have any development activity, that they suffer from bugs and poor design and so on. The world doesn't need thousands of coins, we need one good coin that is fast, reliable, stable, robust and used by everyone, and Bitcoin is this coin.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

For this situation, is best time to buy, that's why we must combine real job and crypto, so we can buy more if have funds obtained from real work, but if our income is only from crypto, only hold we can do and wait until this situation over, i dont like cutloss so, hold is my choice.

I think what we should have learnt from this bearish market is that we should HODL because like many times before BTC has always recovered and always provided.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

BTC is the mother of all cryptos and whole market reacts with the price movement of BTC. If you can follow the trend of BTC, you will be able to predict (in very few extents not always) the market. And like waves, BTC passes through bear and bull market.
Consider 2015. BTC price was below $400. And in 2017, BTC jumps till 20K !
So what is the buying point ? Will it go up on 2018? Or BTC is at bottom now ?
No one actually knows. Btc went to 20K from 4K in short time. And again it may go down from 6k to 3K or less.

I think no one should hold BTC for prolong period. Rather sell some of your BTC if you are already in a profit. And try to buy back at low and sell at higher price.
Nothing is obvious in crypto world.

IF BTC goes under 4K, this time will be considered as Bull run. So I learnt nothing special. BTC may go down further, so I do not consider the market as Bear market
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

There's a good chance that "crypto" won't bounce back, because altcoins are crashing hard in their Bitcoin value. Investors start opening their eyes and they see that no one is using altcoins, that they don't deliver on their promises, that they barely have any development activity, that they suffer from bugs and poor design and so on. The world doesn't need thousands of coins, we need one good coin that is fast, reliable, stable, robust and used by everyone, and Bitcoin is this coin.

Mostly can't agree with you. You are talking about scam and shitcoins or some kind of it, we have a lot of them. But there are many useful alts (Ltc, dash, xmr, eth and more) and some them do what they promissed and try to do smth interesting.
And i think we need different blockchains to solve different problems in our life, of course Not thousands, and we need a couple of hundreds to speculate like on classical market)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

One thing I've learned is not panic selling during bear market. The more you sell the more you lose. Just relax and wait for the market to get back its track and ride the bull run.

The best thing to do during bear market is to purchase more coins for more profit in the future. Just make sure that you only invest an amount you can afford to lose and always set goals on when to cash out.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

Bear market is just normal in the crypto market however this current year is kind of diiferent from the previous year where it had mostly experienced in a longer bear period. Probably,  investors were quite disappointed due to this long bear market with very steep dips. I would suggest somehow that in times of bear market,  investors should have to hold their btc and just wait for the right time to bounce back.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Hello,

We are in the perfect example where hold take all his sense. Market will surely go higher and even if we don’t know when the best choice is to hold.

Of course some people could take advantage of this situation and earn money while taking advantage of the waves but it is a few pourcentage.

For most of us, lambda trader without negative sense, hold is the best choice to do benefits in the long term. But also hold carefully chosen project with real potential.

Holding scam or only marketing token is bad choice.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

Thank you for your good suggestion. You are right with your every single word. This is not the right time to sell everyone's hodl coin. Many people will buy crypto coins by selling their lands and things. Because they know they can recover with a massive profit from this. So, if you can, just keep buying good crypto coins.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

[/qoute]
Yup i agree with you because if the bear is coming people are preparing buy gift for there's loves one's and the ready to spent huge of money that's the reason economic growth in the bear month even they sell their asset.

Bear month is period of economic boom specially in the cryptocurrency the investors start to make projects and people start selling their investment if the price of bitcoin grow up the circulation of bitcoin become normal again.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Bear market is a season for holding your coins  and buying cryptos either btc or alts at a cheaper price this time. New and old investors should somehow consider this good strategy as this is what successful investors do in times of bear season and earn much greater profit.
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

I learnt that not trading at all a times is best to avoid buying high and turn to bagholder , I also learnt using adder technique to buy so as
 not to miss the bottom dip
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

loads of people who are into the trading part of the technology should understand during this bearing period that the blockchain technology was not designed for just money alone but for creating the decentralized spirit and also letting people understand that there is no guarantee.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

Bear market is a season for holding your coins  and buying cryptos either btc or alts at a cheaper price this time. New and old investors should somehow consider this good strategy as this is what successful investors do in times of bear season and earn much greater profit.
I definitely agree on you.Bear season is the perfect time to accumulate more bitcoins and even some good altcoins and hold them patiently until you see their prices skyrocket again.I'm sure after holding a year you will eventually gain good returns from them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: