Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should learnt during this bear seasons.  (Read 437 times)
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

It is my opinion that those who invested in cryptocurrency should not selling them at a cheaper price. Rather it could be a chance to make little investment and make profit in times when the price will bounce back.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

Wish I cashed out some profits a few months ago so that I could buy back the same amount of coins for much cheaper. Anyway, we always learn from the past. I believe Cryptocurrency market will rise again and into trillions. I never panic sold my coins. I'll wait for the bull even if it takes 2-3 years. Let's see.

towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Basically, I personally experience tremendous confusion with current market conditions. But despite all that, I still have confidence that the market will someday return to good
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

I think it is high time we took lesson from it. This cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile. One might encounter a huge loss if he/she is not patient about investment. Making the move at the right time will help to get profit.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

There's a good chance that "crypto" won't bounce back, because altcoins are crashing hard in their Bitcoin value. Investors start opening their eyes and they see that no one is using altcoins, that they don't deliver on their promises, that they barely have any development activity, that they suffer from bugs and poor design and so on. The world doesn't need thousands of coins, we need one good coin that is fast, reliable, stable, robust and used by everyone, and Bitcoin is this coin.
Most of. altcoins are tokens. They will live and exist according to their project. Only the project and the demand for a token for this project will make a difference. It can not be said that most tokens are useless. We can see this only when this system is working again in two or three, or maybe more years. I believe that tokens in general are very useful for humans.
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

- You should learn to HODL like a boss!

- No emotions!

- Less reading FUD articles and watching stupid crypto youtubers, try to learn something instead.

- Invest more if you can and don't track the prices on CMC every single day.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Actually there are simple rules of investing:

-Don't be greedy.
-Take risk as you afford
-Buy from low price
-Sell from high price.
-Don't do all-in or all-out

In december I had 3 btc and it's cost was 57k dollars (my investment was 3,5k Smiley )

But:
-I was greedy
-I didn't sell from high price (10x from price when I make first buy)
-My strategy was all-in or all-out

I've lost so much and it taught me very important lessons. Now I'm following news, being patient, not doing all-in/ all-out, split risks. And I believe these lessons provide good profits to me.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

It is my opinion that those who invested in cryptocurrency should not selling them at a cheaper price. Rather it could be a chance to make little investment and make profit in times when the price will bounce back.

That is why smart holding is so important, we cannot just sell our coins when market is in such down cause we could get something from just holding them in our wallets for a little bit longer.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

Investors continue with their work so far, and I believe they learn patience and get rid of fear. You might be scared, but you have to know its removals and analyze the direction of Bitcoin's move to make the right decision.

Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

I have learned to be patient and have also adjusted my strategies to adjust to the bear.  I have also put aside bounty hunting and airdropping as there is no value left for the hunters and have gone 100% into trading.  I think one must be more nibble in the tough times.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

I try to no look to prices in my exchange account too often. I open it only once per month just to see if the rally still hasn't started yet. When bears rule, just have some patience. And you will see after one maximum two years, you will get your hard earned money.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

One thing I've learned during this bear market, and that is we should not panic selling at this moment. The best thing to do during bear market is to purchase more coins for more profit in the future. I would suggest you everyone that in times of bear market, you should have to hold your btc and just wait for the right time to bounce back.
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

- Deal with losses - invest the money you can lose
- Do not hodl pointlessly - always think of the best choice
- avoid scammers - if it's too good to be true it is probably a scam
- think in long-term - if you believe in crypto think how big it can get in 5/10/20/50 years.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

The present moment is suitable for rest and relaxation, not let the dominant factors decide and wait for the green market again
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

I learned to not fall in love with coin sand sell when its obviously the time.  I was a Hodler but I cannot go that route anymore.   So I have switched gears from using the knowledge I have gained form this crushing bear market. 
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

The market is having bad days..But I have not lost my hopes that the market will improve..I still keep making purchases..Even if prices do not rise, I will continue buying until December.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

Encouraging.

I advise that most of the newbies that can't take to see their portfolios read the message of the OP.

It's very essential for a market to have those times of down before it goes up. I liked what he said and newbies can easily understand that this fall means a lot if they try to understand it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Now is the best time  to be blinded to the happening, and ensure you take advantage of of the bearish season, avoid panic selling, research more about Bitcoin and news related to BTC good or bad,can help determine how you invest.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

The market is having bad days..But I have not lost my hopes that the market will improve..I still keep making purchases..Even if prices do not rise, I will continue buying until December.
Yes.That's still the best thing to do even if the market continues to drop.Grab the chance now to keep on buying bitcoins and even some good altcoins while their prices are still cheap.I personally do that because i know time will come that this bearish season will be over and hopefully bull run will soon to replace it.

destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

I have learned a lot in the market in recent days. With a volatile market, buying and keeping makes us lose money unrealistic, in days like these we can only buy and sell in the day can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: