Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the fourth wave, should we expect fifth prior to uprise  (Read 298 times)
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

this seems to be fourth wave, as per eliot wave theory, should we expect fifth wave down, prior to uprise from these levels?
i could see it as third as level, since third is tiny confirmed with breakout, but until new year, according to period of waves, we should be on green waves to high levels...
glaccief

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

Yes, That is everyone's expectations. Hope it will not make us disappointed. It is believed that, Before ending this year, the prices will rise. Especially the prices of etherium following bitcoin, bitcoin cash etc and this is the best time to invest on some coins before it becomes pricy.
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

The Eliott wave has a great record of predicting the market cycles.  I assume it will do its job again and we will have one more downturn followed by an upswing.  The upswing is going to be enormous when it happens.  I'm slowly loading up right now. 

easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

It seems the like the fourth wave to me also. And as far as i understand the fifth wave will come soon. And maybe it will be the biggest wave we will see this year.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Yeah these waves are creating the fluctuations. I think we should wait for the next wave. Maybe the awaited times will come with the fifth wave. I hope to see a good market status in the end of this year.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

I was very happy after seeing the fourth wave. It looks like the bull run will come with the fifth wave. I hope the consequences will be great after these waves. I think next year will provide better opportunities to us.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

I think we should wait Smiley. Nobody can predict anything about crypto market if it'll rise or stable or keep falling at the moment. I don't know what the whales are going to do, maybe they're preparing a new trap to collect more good cryptocurrency with low price more. Smiley). Really really difficult to know.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

this seems to be fourth wave, as per eliot wave theory, should we expect fifth wave down, prior to uprise from these levels?
i could see it as third as level, since third is tiny confirmed with breakout, but until new year, according to period of waves, we should be on green waves to high levels...

For me mate i will not expect anything big this year because all speculations are just given without good proofs ,if i were you i will just go with the flow since market is pumping and dumping this whole two quarters and if you are a experienced trader you will noticed that this movements can bring profits.

I don't really know whats on this peoples mind for expecting big growth when the volatility of cryptocurrencies are the main factor why were still in this status and not making good sign for recovery from December 2017
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

Don't expect too much if you guys don't wanna be disappointed Smiley. This market is really hard to predict, maybe Bitcoin can rise to $7k today but right the next day it'll dump to $6k without any signal. The only thing I know that we should do at the moment is holding.

BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

I think we should wait Smiley. Nobody can predict anything about crypto market if it'll rise or stable or keep falling at the moment. I don't know what the whales are going to do, maybe they're preparing a new trap to collect more good cryptocurrency with low price more. Smiley). Really really difficult to know.

True! The market has a way of screwing everyone.
Even good traders that I know sometimes gets pushed into sucker class.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Don't be afraid, you have to trust the currency of your investment.
I believe that as long as you do your homework before investing, there is no need to worry, even if the market falls again, I believe they will rise again and will definitely get better and better.
Coushon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Yes, I was also thinking the same. The current price movements are mostly sideways and getting blocked by the support level of 7,000$-7,500$ mostly, which indicates that there is still room for correction remaining. If everything goes according to the theory then we might see a reduction in volume of Bitcoin in the market which will cause the bullish trend to start.
Roaring Goblins

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

Going by the financial theories can prove to be hazardous for investors sometimes because crypto market is not like ordinary share market. It is much more unpredictable and volatile. However, since you have made such predictions I hope it becomes true because the 5th wave is just the start of the bullish run which we all want to happen.
Crt01

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Honestly, I believe that wave theory doesn't implie to such volatile market but if you study the recent trend of the market, after some corrective measures the prices are meandering sideways for a exteded period of time. This trend clearly indicates that the 4th wave is currently going on and we might see a bullish 5th wave very soon.
cryptocoinshunter007

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

We can consider it as forth wave if we determine the market place is bit low nowadays. So uprising may happen. For some people it can be higher also they can expect down of price in the market
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

I like the way you have compared the situation of the market with this theory. Personally I feel the situation is in the fourth level. That’s why I expect rise of the price in the market.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

Hoping that the next wave will be the wave of recovery for cryptocurrency because as time goes by many people are leaving crypto becuase they lost money hoping that this time it will be a good news and bring recovery and new peak for cryptocurrency.
painkiller321

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

I agree with you. I also think we are in third level having a rigid and steady market price. So there can be a fall of the price though I would like to believe it as just a speculation not more than that.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Which ever wave it is I hope it is the last. With ethereum dropping down to $250 and going further still this is really worrying. This wave needs to stop and return the market to confidence otherwise investors will be put of forever, even the ETF won't be able to save it

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

btc dominance has increased to 54.5% (at the time of writing) and according to past trend bull shlould start once btc finds the bottom and this time i think it will find its bottom there should not be any fifth wave

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: