Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about our website project with the list of ICO projects??  (Read 243 times)
Tomeklux (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

From now we give you 60 days premium Listing for only 5$

New Ico Listing & advertising site. Www.lux-i.co

Will invite your Great ICO Project and users for cooperation.
From now, we give you 60 days Premium Listing for free, to publish your own ICO Project.
Add your ICO to our database where it will be evaluated by the community .
www.lux-i.co
FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/Lux-ICO-616590825363015/ List Premium :
-Add your ICO Project to our and 2 other facebook groups and Twitter,
-Add your Project to main Page in website
-We sending email up to 6000 people (only cryptocurrency users) with your Project
2.System of Rating project is now in modernization.We Rebuilding this option and we finish then in this week.We also add extra funkction
3.In this timewe using social media and other advertising for promote our website Lux ICO to give more active users. In this time all our users from website and social media its 5000+ only registered users can add advanced information about your ICO project (financial information,team,social media link) www.lux-i.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

Thanks for sharing this. I think it’s a great site for new listed ICO. I am very happy to see that he system are change and new function are added. Investor got advance information from here.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

I like your theme. The listing with ICO project looks interesting.Moreover you only offer 5$ for listing.
Aigerim

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

The website is great. But is this still under construction? If so, Then go and visit some other website for better design quality. And the idea of doing so will be very helpful if you can make it. Lastly, the logo of the website needs some attention because the quality is not good.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

The first thing I noticed your logo on your website, I guess it needs some correction in the quality or resolution. Secondly what you need to know is the look of your website should be professional and trustworthy for the customers. Wish you good luck.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

Great initiative. I think your project will do good if you do the best marketing for your project. You must do some great advertisements to attract more people. Without an established site the vision will be valueless.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

The number of ICOs are rapidly increasing day by day. There are many ICOs who can not do perfect marketing for their ICOs. Which leads them to an unsuccessful project. I think you can help them out.
ptraf

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

In general - i think it is great idea, community needs sites like this, it can be usefull. About that current site i think only time will answer how good or bad it is

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

It don't look professional

cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Best of luck for your site. Will you provide some review systems with the site listings? I think it will be better with a review system. So that people will be able to find good ICOs and avoid scams.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

There is no detail here. Only the main page I can see. So I think you need to provide the details of this project. Unless we cannot understand how is it.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

hmm, for example icobench has a free version and is the most/one of the most popular ico-review sites. can you compete with that? what makes your listing site unique?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

From now, we give you 60 days Premium Listing for free, to publish your own ICO Project.
www.lux-i.co
-We sending email up to 6000 people (only cryptocurrency users) with your Project
2.System of Rating project is now in modernization.We Rebuilding this option and we finish then in this week.We also add extra funkction
3.In this timewe using social media and other advertising for promote our website Lux ICO to give more active users. In this time all our users from website and social media its 5000+ only registered users can add advanced information about your ICO project (financial information,team,social media link) www.lux-i.co
With this kind of posts we are enlightened that the system really changed a lot and there are really many functions added with this particular change, and by that, we as an investor will have
many advance knowledge. I believe it's an incredible site for new recorded ICO. I am exceptionally cheerful to see that he framework are change and new capacity are included.
Jumbo Crawlers

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

The ICO listing industry has become so saturated that it has become very hard for platforms to just hop in and gain the users' trust. The ICO listing sites that are getting introduced everyday are not getting good response because they are not offering anything unique which the users want. Sadly, Lux also look very ordinary in terms of the ICOs listed on their sites and the interface they have designed for their users.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

It is not a bad idea and we all need rating sites anyway, whether we like it or not, even though these days, it seems most of those who have rating websites are just after the money and not the impact they want to bring to the community.

However, the site looks a bit wobbled though (Your logo also makes me want to cry a little bit) and it looks more like a replica of other rating site with nothing different. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well, as there are so many rating websites that you are going to be contending with and if you do not have what it takes to stand out among these ones, you will get frustrated in the long run which is just my honest part to this.

I am sure you have visited the likes of ICObench, ICOrating etc, while taking a look at your layout but I will advice you to see what you need to do better and do it better, not worse, otherwise you will be taken as a pinch of salt before you even start.

Best of luck!
Outeriesself

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

Sorry to put it like this, but I think you should work on your website more and at least put some information about who is behind this project, the team and it's credibility otherwise you might find it hard to gain people's trust. With so many ICO listing websites currently in the market people will not be so interested to list their ICOs on a seemingly unknown website to be honest.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

The fact that the users will get free facilities for 2 months is good to see and a great way to market the website. It would have been better if the payment procedures were made clear too.
MegaDots

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Yeah it’s great. I appreciate this. I will check this out. But one problem is there is no detail announced here. I hope it will be published soon.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

www.lux-i.co
This stage can be very difficult for you because most people are losing a lot of money in this market and many investors are discouraged with the current ICO situation. If you want to promote your site then you should choose the right time as this is not a good time for you to share this for everyone.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

This does look like an interesting website. But the charge of the premium fees is unclear. Also there are no trace of the people who has developed this website. Make sure that these vital information are here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: