Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale : (2) R9270-DC2OC-2GD5 & (2) GV-R927XOC-2GD  (Read 672 times)
TruckDriver (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

I'm here looking to sell some of the gear that I just got in the mail. I was able to build a few rigs this weekend and had a few extra cards left over. I thought maybe I could sell them to some one on here. Seems that these cards are sold out everywhere. I will post some pics after work of the cards.
These are brand new in the box never taken out. Warranty comes with the cards from the mfg.

(2) ASUS - R9270-DC2OC-2GD5    =  $210 US EACH
(2) GIGABYTE - GV-R927XOC-2GD =  $250 US EACH

Shipping cost = $7.50 US each

Payment is bitcoin or litecoin
I will ship once payment is received.
Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sobe-it

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:30:49 AM

guys please watch out, no pics, no proof ect.

Name:    TruckDriver
Activity:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 12:19:06 AM
Last Active:    Today at 12:26:39 AM
sobe-it

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:45:00 AM

scammers make an account and then post something for sale asap
scammers say stuff like: I will ship once payment is received
scammers make no mention of escrow
scammers dont provide pictures proving that they have the items or update the post with some hack job of a photoshop
TruckDriver (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:52:19 AM

and again I did say I will post the pictures of the cards.
next time do not jump on some one.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:56:01 AM

Did they fell off the back of a Truck?

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
TruckDriver (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:58:50 AM

No they did not fall off the back of a truck. I said above I build a few rigs this weekend and these where the left over.

The trucks I drive do not have nice gfx in the back of them.
sobe-it

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:17:06 AM

if it wasnt me it would be a well known member, these are the facts we face. i wouldnt want to lose my coins so im sure others wouldnt either. i went through the same issues. hell i even made an ebay auction with my items and pictures to prove i was as i said. i have even shipped items and once they got them and tested they sent the btc. so if i had to im sure the ones before me did it and the ones after shall follow. at this point you have no standing on this site and fall into scammer territory. its guilty until proven innocent here buddy.
TruckDriver (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:46:38 AM

if it wasnt me it would be a well known member, these are the facts we face. i wouldnt want to lose my coins so im sure others wouldnt either. i went through the same issues. hell i even made an ebay auction with my items and pictures to prove i was as i said. i have even shipped items and once they got them and tested they sent the btc. so if i had to im sure the ones before me did it and the ones after shall follow. at this point you have no standing on this site and fall into scammer territory. its guilty until proven innocent here buddy.

I think its called hijacking a thread when you just come here and talk nonsense.
sobe-it

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:00:44 AM

thread jacking would be me coming in and selling some better card at the same price and such, which i am not doing in any way shape or forum. please review all the post in the for sale section. as i said these are facts, i have dealt with the same treatment. its guilty to proven innocent. too many new comers make an account here and list something for sale with in a few minutes of making said account selling an item with no pictures, no proof, no escrow and will take payment before shipping the item scam people. provide pics with your user name and date on a piece of paper next to your cards you are selling here, also provide escrow using a well know/trusted member on here. until then you are a possible scammer. if you are not a scammer i am helping you, if you are you will continue to be difficult.

heres my first sale for reference:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428201.msg4697333#msg4697333
TruckDriver (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:17:33 AM

again if your not buying then don't post crap on my thread. that is called hijacking a thread even if you are not selling something
sobe-it

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:25:36 AM

fine, i will buy one these via escrow of my choice. you ship, i will test it out, then you will get the funds. but this is after you post pictures proving you have them via piece of paper with you username and date on it next to the item.
TruckDriver (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:32:00 AM

ha ha ha i love your bs

i said in the 1st post
payment before shipping i will not send some one brand new gfx cards with out getting paid 1st.
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:35:56 AM

Pictures with forum name and date?
Where are these shipping from?
Escrow?
Are you a Scammer?
TruckDriver (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:39:37 AM

Pictures will be uploaded in the next 4 hours after I get back from work.
I will be shipping them from my house where I live is PA
Escrow will not happened I already said this is pay before ship. I will not get screwed out of my hard earned money because all you people just go SCAMMER SCAMMER send it before i pay, like really people are just going to send you something with out paying.

sobe-it

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

actually yes they do quite a bit, most people here use escrow. those that dont either get scammed or are dealing with well known/trusted members. no escrow im out buyers beware.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:52:14 AM

Edit: Sorry, misread OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: