Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If You Have Bitcoin in Mt.Gox, You Are Probably Fucked  (Read 1729 times)
quicksilv3r (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

http://valleywag.gawker.com/if-you-have-bitcoin-in-mt-gox-you-are-probably-fucked-1529946212/@sarah-hedgecock
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:46:49 AM

Why is that?

Does MtGox suffers any problems??? Cheesy

I never heard about it ...

tell me this story please Cheesy
Money Raccoon

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:58:40 AM

http://valleywag.gawker.com

Grin
bitcoin50k

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:01:37 AM

Than again, no risk-no reward!
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:03:37 AM

Excellent picture haha. So glad I got out of gox and over to bitstamp weeks ago Smiley
ArisKatsaris

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:17:23 AM

How about some sympathy for the guys who will lose money, instead of being all schadenfreude about it?

And even if you don't care one bit about others at all, consider that this is a massive blow on bitcoin's reputation as a whole. You don't care what the public will think? You don't care about tens of thousand of stories of people losing a good portion of their savings by investing in bitcoin. You don't care there likely exist people who will end up committing suicide over this?

Guys, I for one had gotten out of Mtgox earlier on. Then through sites like bitcoinbuilder I reinvested in goxbtc -- using more than 1/3rd of my 'real' btc to buy gox btc. Partly because I trusted when some other well-known people in the community said that mtgox had lost some bitcoins but not much, and that they're expected to get their system working after all.

So I'm biased, but sheesh! Even without a personal stake in this, I'd still see this as an unparalleled catastrophe in the history of bitcoin if everyone in mtgox lost all their money.
daviducsb

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:19:05 AM

Another total newbie FUD post with no value.

You know, Wall Street loves using message boards to spread fear. Is that what is happening here?
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:23:18 AM

How about some sympathy for the guys who will lose money, instead of being all schadenfreude about it?

I'm sorry but that's against the first law of physics.

law of physics Nr 1: The best freude is schadenfreude.

your argument is invalid.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:37:53 AM

And even if you don't care one bit about others at all, consider that this is a massive blow on bitcoin's reputation as a whole. You don't care what the public will think? You don't care about tens of thousand of stories of people losing a good portion of their savings by investing in bitcoin. You don't care there likely exist people who will end up committing suicide over this?

Guys, I for one had gotten out of Mtgox earlier on. Then through sites like bitcoinbuilder I reinvested in goxbtc -- using more than 1/3rd of my 'real' btc to buy gox btc. Partly because I trusted when some other well-known people in the community said that mtgox had lost some bitcoins but not much, and that they're expected to get their system working after all.

So I'm biased, but sheesh! Even without a personal stake in this, I'd still see this as an unparalleled catastrophe in the history of bitcoin if everyone in mtgox lost all their money.

LET THEM DIE

to say that what happens to mt gox happens to bitcoin is a fucking lie

dont fucking lie to people.

THATS ENOUGH LYING ASSHOLES.

bitcoin altcoins dont depend on ONE ORGANISATION, nor ONE EXCHANGE. 

YOU HAVE NO FAITH IN BITCOIN it seems
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:27:40 PM

I cant look at his face!! Cheesy

I so so dont like Mark now ... after all what he did to bitcoin!

Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

What happened to Gox?
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:14:07 PM

Ohh nothing :-)

Where have you been for last month? Caged in the woods?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: