Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies’ $600 billion crash hits a new low  (Read 1010 times)
Lignxxx

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

This year is getting bearish with each passing month. Numerous individuals purchased bitcoin and many moved their situations from altcoin to BTC with respect to ETF getting affirmed however now that is by all accounts a passed factor and individuals beginning to stress. That very reason is causing this market plunge at the present time
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

some strange on market, a lot of people joining, capitalization is growing, but prices is falling, maybe we dont have decentralised market
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

You are right, but there is another side to this story, according to your story 600 billion have been washed out of the market since its highest mark that was around 800 billion, but do remember that market grew from 70 billion mark to 800 billion in a single bull run, so i will suggest you to stay positive and hold, from 200 billion current level if we see strong bulls back like last year we can easily grow to over 2000 billion in volume and you know that will be epic.

butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

This is a very bad news to hear. Many people are losing interest in bitcoin due to the decrease of price. But this is the nature of cryptocurrency. Price is low now, but it will increase again. According to the previous records about bitcoin, the bitcoin price always rises. So there is no need to worry about it. Keep faith in bitcoin.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:30:40 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 11:56:30 PM by Gabb

Well, maybe it's time to adjust to a new reality where the economic and speculative value of cryptocurrencies is not as high as the market had led us to believe, so it would not bother me personally to see the cryptocurrencies at a price even lower than the current one, because that would allow to emphasize more the technological aspect of the cryptos, and not only its speculative aspect.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

Yes, bitcoin price is on the low, and people are very worried about it. But in reality, there is nothing to worry about. If you study about the previous years bitcoin prices, you will see that current bitcoin price is several times higher than the previous price. Though it is now low, after a short period of time, it will rise again. Keep faith in history of the bitcoins.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

Better way of this articles are supported with official link which is the best procedure to know more behind in this bear months, to understand  it better the whole scenario. otherwise, we hope that this market situation will recover it so soon.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

I bought bitcoin a year ago at a price of 1 800 - 2 000 dollars, now it costs about 6 500, it has increased more than 3 times. I do not understand you guys, why do you cry and write these messages. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what's happening right now. Look in the media, a year ago everyone said that bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst, now I do not hear these words and it's really very cool!

Mate, you are lucky, you are in x3 profits. But think about them who invested in bitcoin when its price was 17K to 20K USD? They heard bitcoin will hit 40K USD and they believed. But after then we are seeing the history of falling bitcoin price. A lot of investors are not being happy for this long time bearish market. Think about them. You will find why they ask some types of question.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

I bought bitcoin a year ago at a price of 1 800 - 2 000 dollars, now it costs about 6 500, it has increased more than 3 times. I do not understand you guys, why do you cry and write these messages. I see absolutely nothing wrong with what's happening right now. Look in the media, a year ago everyone said that bitcoin is a bubble and it will burst, now I do not hear these words and it's really very cool!

Exactly. I think the problem is a lot of people came into crypto wanting to get rich quick, without understanding (or valuing) the tech itself. Now the price has dropped they think they are left with nothing.

Prices WILL rebound and when they do, those that sold at the bottom will be even more salty when prices go back up then they were when prices dropped in the first place

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

Disaster year really. Who would have thought after so many good news coming daily. Its simply market manipulation by the wales. They become rich after last year run an now they are squeezing weak hands out by selling in loss
Neseece

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

During the last Bitcoin ETF hearings a lot of people converted their Alts to BTC in expectation of making profit once the ETF gets approved. It caused the ALT market to crash. Now that, ETF also got rejected, a lot of people are panicking and selling off their BTC as soon as they can. But, the situation is quite stable now for last 3 days. BTC haven't experienced any further dip and hopefully will start recovering soon.
Brood Siren

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

The pending bitcoin ETF might play small roles in reviving the market again but there's a very small chance for that to happen considering the recent stand SEC has taken regarding the manipulation of crypto market. Seems like the bearish trend will continue for a bit longer than we expected. But if the market is following elliot wave's theory then we are currently in 4th wave waiting for the 5th to come which is the bull run.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

Don’t panic. If we see the last year what was the price? It’s nearly $2k. But now it increases 3-4times. This market is uncertain. Ups and downs are very natural here. It will increase more again. There is nothing to worry that much. Keep patience.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

I think that there is no need to worry, cryptocurrency has already gone through great troubles, but each time it's been restored. Perhaps this is again some kind of manipulation to convince people to withdraw their investments when they are less than the original price.
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Since the rejection of Winklevoss' bitcoin ETF proposal the market has gone bearish an seems like it will continue to be like this untill the next hearing of VanEck’s ETF proposal which is on next month. There has been a lot of specualtions regarding this and crypto enthusiasts are predicting that it has a better chance to get approved.
Hishoutt

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

This is a very sad news to see, especially given that there were some positive news from SEC. But also, there are no source to this news. It will be better if these were provided, so that it can be proved if these are authentic or not.
Loye

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

There are no links or souces here in the post that can vouch for its authenticity. These sort of posts can get ignored, even if they are true, because it has no proof for being real. make sure you post the sources.
Leo mons

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

For me this news is alarming but i can't understand why prices are falls down so quickly. Bitcoins price is also below average. Now wait and see what will happen next. Hope market will stable again.
Alighway

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

If this is true then this is a devastating news. Since there is no links or references to the source, this will not be vouched as authentic or valid news.
Raraybe

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

If this news is true then it will be very disastrous for us based on this here you should provide the authentic news so people can understand this is rumor or not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: