Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You're not gonna believe who got who into Litecoin mining.  (Read 538 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:14:24 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 08:52:39 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

"Once mined, you can purchase stuff with LTC, like Tribbles on DSS K7."
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:20:22 AM

Bruce McGill aka Capt. Braxton from Star Trek Voyager?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:05:12 AM

Bruce McGill aka Capt. Braxton from Star Trek Voyager?

Trying to sell a gaming card to Janeway to mine Litecoin.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:47:32 PM

I'm not sure is I get it,
who is this, and why won't I believe he's into litecoin mining?
Also; fix title, the grammar is painful.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
evansearle42

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

Woot..
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:42:23 PM

where is the proof?

we can't just take someones word for it Cheesy

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:01:04 PM

I purposely constructed the title to read as it does, albeit I now noticed that I misspelled 'gonna', originally typing going, then dropped the 'g' for the 'na'.

Using the word 'who', especially twice, was meant to evoke 'Dr. Who'. another time traveler.

The device that Braxton is holding resembles a gaming card, similar to what's used for crypto mining, namely Litecoin. Think GPU.

In the OP, I was implying that Braxton was giving Captain Janeway a GPU so that she would get into Litecoin mining, hence: You're not gonna believe who got who into Litecoin mining. Not believing it because it would disrupt the Temporal Prime Directive.

Surely, you can at least give me credit for reaching into the delta quadrant of my mind so that I was able to share this with you, can't you?
Kiki112

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:15:43 PM

I purposely constructed the title to read as it does, albeit I now noticed that I misspelled 'gonna', originally typing going, then dropped the 'g' for the 'na'.

Using the word 'who', especially twice, was meant to evoke 'Dr. Who'. another time traveler.

The device that Braxton is holding resembles a gaming card, similar to what's used for crypto mining, namely Litecoin. Think GPU.

In the OP, I was implying that Braxton was giving Captain Janeway a GPU so that she would get into Litecoin mining, hence: You're not gonna believe who got who into Litecoin mining. Not believing it because it would disrupt the Temporal Prime Directive.

Surely, you can at least give me credit for reaching into the delta quadrant of my mind so that I was able to share this with you, can't you?

okay,okay you got credit..

but assuming he's into litecoin just because he's holding a gaming card damn, he's mining dogecoin definitely Cheesy

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:54:56 PM

Resistance is futile!

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
apsvinet

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:51:59 PM

Aha.
I'm not sure if I'm stupid and you're a genius or if you're simply nuts.
Nonetheless, cred to you.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: