Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to spot a Scams  (Read 11020 times)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

This is hard to find. With the rapid advancement of science and technology, the means of fraud is becoming more and more sophisticated. It is hard to prevent people. I personally do a lot of research before investing, and invest carefully and carefully. I suggest that as long as the greed is not overly Will be easily cheated

Yes it is hard to find if the ICO is a scam unless the team or groups in telegram aren't active and not respond. Most of the team that ICO scam are having a fake account, that's why it necessary to analyze or make a research to choosing an ICO.
tayvaya

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

I do not believe in its functionality.Nobody understands whether the Icon is intact.They make themselves very strong.I believe that all of these are experiences.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

Even if you somehow can detect any scam, I think they will still be able to adapt. And it will be even more difficult to recognize them than now. No one was able to eliminate criminality, nor in any sphere. In general, the idea is interesting.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before. Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM
Yes, I have heard about MyShield and I follow them closely. They are having a very good project in mind to do away with Scam. I think there are others with the same idea.
Hourpre

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

Thus is one of the most frequently asked question. Till now now there is no way to directly identify scam ico. So, we will have to study hard to identify legit icos. Do proper research on the white paper and website of the ico and see if the  project  is a realistic one.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

There are certain factor which can be used for figuring out scam projects. Different people use different strategies. Like i always check for reviews in several forums and platforms. The i do a thorough research.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

It looks like a good attempt. I think we all should be united to prevent this fake projects. They are doing harm to all cryptoworld. I hope they all will get punished.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

First of all, scammers do not have a distinct Whitepappr. Then, you can check them by contacting the individuals listed in the project support list. Often, they are not aware of the existence of projects in which are indicated by the consultants. And it happens, and the masters.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Myshield’s vision looks good. I hope the community will be successful. We need this type of community. Because the scams are increasing everyday. Best of luck for the platform.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:12:59 AM by shakesbear

I really hope that the moment will come that scammers will lose the opportunity to create new projects. There are no many security projects,  that's why I'm always happy about a new security project that makes life more difficult for scammers.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before. Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM
I think they will still be able to adapt. There are no many security projects,I hope the community will be successful. We need this type of community that protect us from scammers by being aware all the time
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

It’s so hard to know that the ICO are scams. Unless if you’ve been a victim before.
Yes it's hard but I don't think that we need to be victim to identify a scam ICO. Learning from others may help us identify a scam project.

Have you heard about Myshield the first decentralized Anti-Scam platform that will definitely help us eliminate and destroy those Scams in Crypto industry. If not now then when? So join the community now. t.me/MyShield_TM
I have not heard about myshield ICO but there was similar project that will prevent scam ICOs. It was DESCROW project, ICO was held last year. Buthad not raised much money. But still they promised to complete the project.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

Indeed most of the ICO project scam that could not be predicted at the outset. Then one of the best ways is we should be vigilant. By choosing the best project, see all sorts of criteria the project best. If match then there is no harm we follow the project.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:11 AM

I think it's hard to define whether a project is a scam. Angry
Because even if the project is in active development early on, it can still be a scam.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:56 AM

This is really a helpful group. There are a lot of members and I have been involved for a long time. When I participate in some projects, I inform people and people will help me test the credibility of the project.
Everything is great and thanks to the creator of this group. Really very useful.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

In fact, it is impossible to determine which of the projects is fraud, and which is not. It's like buying equipment in a store can still break down in a month. What you offer is not bad, but you always need to rely on your strength.
Leed1962

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

It is very sad that nothing could 100% destroy the scams! Spotting a scam is very tough than ever. Though Myshiled is pretty good one, but still don’t know whether it will be able to vanish all the scams or not. Let’s see what Myshiled can do to spot and destroy the scams.
Mountain Humans

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Such projects were highly required by the crypto community after the recent reports of increasing scams in 2018 which are mostly done by fake ICOs. Hopefully, Myshield will be able to identify all these scam ICOs. They currently have a really good team and promising roadmap. I just wish that, no fraudulent ICO can get past their protocol that they are promising right now.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Myshield is promising to help the users from falling for phishing websites, online counterfeit sales, and other types of online scams. Hopefully, they will be succesful to implement their security protocol properly which is badly needed for the ICO market right now as the recent rate of scammy and fraudulent ICOs have increased a lot.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I think many scams have one thing in common, that is, their white papers are plagiarized, because scamers can't write their own white papers, and they don't bother to take the time to write a complete and feasible white paper.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: