Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:59:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SUN COIN - Many Exchanges, Big Price PUMPS, MultiPool paying SUN!  (Read 54248 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:55:11 AM

Start mining sun again  Grin
SUNcoinDEVs (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:24:23 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

we are added to coinmarketcap now!

DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:49:57 PM

WOOOO, little steps forward!! Smiley any news on any competitions?

SUNcoinDEVs (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:27:01 PM

WOOOO, little steps forward!! Smiley any news on any competitions?

we sure can. any suggestions ?
i was thinking about ie giving a bounty to some block numer found to a pool or so.

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:29:25 PM

Thats sounds like a good idea. Perhaps a competition for the best idea to add value to the coin? get everyone to vote and the winner gets something?

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

cool ideas here.. i see price already raised Smiley just dont dump coins and we will get it back to stabile 4000 satoshi.

SUNcoinDEVs (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:36:35 AM

and if anybody wonders why we have so much popularity.
its our 3rd thread - we had to relaunch 3 times to make the coin perfect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452873.0 - 17 pages.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464884 - 25 pages.

currentl - 17 posting now. That is alot of posts Smiley

BTW we just raised price by 40% since yesterday, lets keep the good work guys!

guide how to mine SUN using VPS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498016

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

Still mining, one day a few big guys will come and we can trade 10 times higher, with a marketcap on only 10K it is not really difficult to move 10 times higher and have a market cap of 100K Smiley
btcB2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:37:48 PM

I have a few ideas to promote the coin... They could make little sense though, but might motivate better ones Tongue

One of them is to do something with the football (soccer for some people Cheesy) World Cup, which is coming soon (June 2014). Since the World Cup will be in Brazil, in summer, where there is plenty of sun and hot beaches, what could be better than paying for those caipirinhas with SUNcoin? What about donating SUNcoin to certain organizations related to football and Brazil? What about selling tickets to games for SUNcoin? I'm not exactly sure how but since the World Cup is such a big thing, watched by more than half of the world population, this could be a great way of promoting the coin and make it more valuable.

The other idea is to promote it in Peru, where the official currency is called 'Sol', which is Sun in Spanish. SUNcoin could earn fast acceptance there, since with that name there is not much else to explain. Besides, my native language is Spanish, so I could be of help here.

Anyways, just my 2 SUN Smiley
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

Still mining, one day a few big guys will come and we can trade 10 times higher, with a marketcap on only 10K it is not really difficult to move 10 times higher and have a market cap of 100K Smiley

yes its same as with KDC [which i was also supportign from start], actually the coins are similar:
SUN started at 4k satoshi, moved to 9k, dropped to 2k
KDC started at around 1k, moved to 4k, dropped again below to 700 and now.. we see it at 7000-9000.

SUN should be worth more, but even in pesimistic way it will reach 9k surely. im totally holding till then, i dont care if it gets to 4k satoshis or so. better to mine alot now and just wait for the moment.

could u and jixi bring more KDC guys here as it seems u are big i nta tcommunity - im just small poster Smiley

yolo
tinstar

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:03:21 PM

Why everyone at suncoin.biz pool?
2.5% is too much!

Moving my miners over to https://chunkypools.com/sun
1% FTW

only 5 miners, so switch over!
DarkTrix

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

I'll switch my miners over later. Lower fees would be very nice. Watch the pool hash rate double Tongue

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:21:20 AM

I have a few ideas to promote the coin... They could make little sense though, but might motivate better ones Tongue

One of them is to do something with the football (soccer for some people Cheesy) World Cup, which is coming soon (June 2014). Since the World Cup will be in Brazil, in summer, where there is plenty of sun and hot beaches, what could be better than paying for those caipirinhas with SUNcoin? What about donating SUNcoin to certain organizations related to football and Brazil? What about selling tickets to games for SUNcoin? I'm not exactly sure how but since the World Cup is such a big thing, watched by more than half of the world population, this could be a great way of promoting the coin and make it more valuable.

The other idea is to promote it in Peru, where the official currency is called 'Sol', which is Sun in Spanish. SUNcoin could earn fast acceptance there, since with that name there is not much else to explain. Besides, my native language is Spanish, so I could be of help here.

Anyways, just my 2 SUN Smiley

some good stuff here, esp about Peru. is there peru forum here or what language do they speak [sorry for my lack of knowledge].
if we could promote SUN in a way that AUR,MZC,SPA is.. coin for the country - im sure devs would share their premine for the locals in Peru and that could up value.
lets brainstorm here guys?

other thing - im noticing somebody buying out SUNs daily from over a week, then push the price to low level [its preety easy with current volume], then doing the same again.
i *think* somebody tries to get alot of coins and then push the price up back to where it was. not sure if its devs or somebody else but i feel iuts good time to get some coins - esp cheap with LTC on poloniex/cryptorush

PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:23:39 AM

I'm compiling by source on Debian:

suncoin/src/
 make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
 produces:

g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DUSE_IPV6 -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/suncoin/src -I/suncoin/src/obj -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -o suncoind obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/scrypt.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread
 /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread
 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 make: *** [suncoind] Error 1

Using:
 make -f makefile.unix BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mt
 Allows it to compile, but the program will not run and this shouldn't be needed as it seems to work on other coins.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
CryptoCoinMania

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:38:57 AM

suncoin/src/
 produces:

g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DUSE_IPV6 -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/suncoin/src -I/suncoin/src/obj -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -o suncoind obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/scrypt.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread

Using:
 Allows it to compile, but the program will not run and this shouldn't be needed as it seems to work on other coins.

I compiled about 4 hours ago on debian with no problems.  Looks like it can't find the path to libboost.

CryptoCoinMania

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:42:56 AM

Sun Coin Faucet
http://sunfaucet.cryptocoinmania.com

Sun Coin Lottery
http://sunlottery.cryptocoinmania.com
New Drawings every 2 days!  Get them tickets!

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:55:40 AM

Sun Coin Faucet
http://sunfaucet.cryptocoinmania.com

Sun Coin Lottery
http://sunlottery.cryptocoinmania.com
New Drawings every 2 days!  Get them tickets!

website doesnt work to me ;x

yolo
SUNcoinDEVs (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:42:48 AM

i love the ideas u guys have.
if we could get as 'peru coin' would be great and sure we can pass premine for citizens - we didnt drop anything.

and yes we di notice somebody buying out cheap coins to manipulate the price. we assume the person can have even 50k SUN, so sooner or lateer the big pump is coming.

about pools - if anybody can please tell fees of each pool - ill update thread. its other SUN admiun who put 2,5% - i cant change it till he wakes up Wink

PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:44:42 AM

suncoin/src/
 produces:

Using:

I compiled about 4 hours ago on debian with no problems.  Looks like it can't find the path to libboost.

Thanks, when I use
It compiles, but the program has a * next to it in "ls" and produces:

EXCEPTION: 9key_error
 CKey::CKey() : EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name failed
piggycoin in AppInit()

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'key_error'
  what():  CKey::CKey() : EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name failed
Aborted (core dumped)

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
maxed

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:58:48 AM

Hi everyone,

I am now the happy owner of a few Suncoins. I believe this currency has some potential in many aspects. Any incoming projects from the dev team? Anything the community can do to help? Let's all get moving  Smiley!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: