Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exclusive ICO Listing  (Read 149 times)
Pricelessent (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

If you are marketing an ICO and would like to further expand your market reach, you can send us an email at info@icogems.net

https://icogems.net

ICO Gems is a premier, highly exclusive ICO information database to help investors separate the smart from the scams.  We do not just post information about just any of the hundreds of ICOs popping up every day, but rather choose what we believe are sound investments to help both investors and the future of cryptocurrencies.

We focus on promising projects only.  So if an ICO is listed on our page, you can be assured it is not a scam looking to just take your coins.

If anybody has an ICO that they would like to see get listed, please send us an email at info@icogems.net

Thank you all for your time and interest
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

If you are marketing an ICO and would like to further expand your market reach, you can send us an email at info@icogems.net

ICO Gems is a premier, highly exclusive ICO information database to help investors separate the smart from the scams.  We do not just post information about just any of the hundreds of ICOs popping up every day, but rather choose what we believe are sound investments to help both investors and the future of cryptocurrencies.

We focus on promising projects only.  So if an ICO is listed on our page, you can be assured it is not a scam looking to just take your coins.

If anybody has an ICO that they would like to see get listed, please send us an email at info@icogems.net

Buddy! I certainly understand that you wrote your post and created this branch specifically to attract traffic to your site. However, my advice to you, add your website to the first page of all ICO, which is published daily. And write in the topic that I added your ICO company to my website. You can also participate in the bounty company in the content section. Good luck.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

In the market today there are many ICO programs are released daily as some of the programs become reputable and attract investors and some of ico become not reached the minimum capital should have Other strategies
Pricelessent (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

Buddy! I certainly understand that you wrote your post and created this branch specifically to attract traffic to your site. However, my advice to you, add your website to the first page of all ICO, which is published daily. And write in the topic that I added your ICO company to my website. You can also participate in the bounty company in the content section. Good luck.

Thank you for the advice! Taking note for sure
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

ICO Gems is a premier, highly exclusive ICO information database to help investors separate the smart from the scams.  We do not just post information about just any of the hundreds of ICOs popping up every day, but rather choose what we believe are sound investments to help both investors and the future of cryptocurrencies.

We focus on promising projects only.  So if an ICO is listed on our page, you can be assured it is not a scam looking to just take your coins.

I doubt you about this behavior. I don't think you really want to screen some quality projects. Do you want the team that wants to release ICO to send you emails for the purpose of screening? Or for what to charge?

Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Usual promotion of a site. What prevents you from contacting the project team yourself? Or you just too lazy to analyze yourself, it is better to receive a letter and send material to the site.
bheem0

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

i think there are a lot of reasons why the market go bad
Bad news about cryptos, countries banning cryptos, people lost trust in crypto fear of loss
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

I think you just started this service recently because only very few ICO's were listed on that site or you are charging from the ICO's team to list your ICO?,but whatever if you want to built your reputation then add the good ICO's on yourself rather than waiting for their reply to add on your's site then only you can create more traffic to your site.
OddGhost17

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

I like that idea, there's also new and upcoming ICO platform namely menlo.one which also serves that purpose. To eradicate scam and fraud projects from the good ones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: