Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest and make money -[ MUST READ]  (Read 5820 times)
esclade (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:18:31 PM

I remember a pump and dump involving implant sciences

Didn't they develop a bomb sniffer? It was just waiting for TSA approval.

Damn this is familiar

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=IMSC+Interactive#symbol=imsc;range=my;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=;

they detect explosive materials but Komek will be able to detect liquids. implant sciences does not solve the issue of travelers not being able to take liquids other wise there would be no ban currently.

but i wouldn't concentrate on AMPHION, its not as big as other companies. this is one of many. if your remember Churchill mining. the reason why that rose was because it is fighting against indonesia regarding a license they revoked for multi billion pound coal operation. they claiming $1billion. it rose recently because they won a case where indonesia were fighting a claim that Churchill has no right to claim any damages. Churchill won, now we await the decision of payout which will take a while but if they get paid out $1billion, it is huge they are currently worth £36m you workout how many times your investment will multiply when they get the cash. this is investing.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:29:39 PM

karelian diamonds

is a company which has a mine near russian $12billion mine. they have partnership with mining titan rio tinto. we are expecting results which will give us a indication of how much we have. if your sitting next to $12billion mine im sure the dust around it would be worth 10s of millions current market cap £5m

mediazest is a company which has had a contract with coca cola worth 1.1m. we have additional contracts totaling 1.7m first half year. current market cap £2.6m on more contract news this should lift us to a realistic value.

i know what the company operations are. they are not picked out of a hat
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:32:08 PM

another good day been slow but it has been profitable

Rare earth minerals and Karelian diamonds did good. have not sold yet. 5% profit on each. that takes me up to 30% in 2 days.

also note this does not include the stocks i have not posted. i cannot reveal everything at once.

but il reveal it you this time

kazakhmys

https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=LON:KAZ
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:09:30 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:07:48 AM by esclade

tomorrow stocks

REM, SAV and BHR
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:49:05 AM

today will be the last day i will post on stocks on the boards. i believe i have shown that the advice given does give a return. i will provide a update on stocks advised when market closes. once i have the required amount of users i can work with, this thread will be inactive and continue to work with them off bitcoin talk
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:39:57 AM

http://i60.tinypic.com/2v0z5va.png

see the rise over the last 3 days 40% currently.

over a 3 month period 287%

http://i62.tinypic.com/254zmyw.png
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:48:57 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:08:14 AM by esclade

snoozebox still rising

http://i61.tinypic.com/xmoaxj.jpg
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:00:57 PM

currently BHR

http://i62.tinypic.com/20fba0j.png
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:02:10 PM

Central rand gold

price 12.25

http://i59.tinypic.com/2q1rq83.png
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:30:57 PM

end of week market closed for two days, see you Monday.
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

Too bad I can't trade the UK market. If you ever have anything for the US, Canada, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway; I might be interested.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:36:10 PM

If are so sure that you will not fail and that this is legal, why are you telling it to us?
You could just invest and reinvest until you become a millionaire.
Secondly, if this is both legal and sure, start a HYIP.
It will be easier and faster to collect funds.
Anyways, best of luck.
Jambola2

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:51:09 PM

Too bad I can't trade the UK market. If you ever have anything for the US, Canada, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway; I might be interested.

who is your broker, you can simply ask them to allow you trade on the uk markets
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:05:04 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 07:26:41 PM by esclade

If are so sure that you will not fail and that this is legal, why are you telling it to us?
You could just invest and reinvest until you become a millionaire.
Secondly, if this is both legal and sure, start a HYIP.
It will be easier and faster to collect funds.
Anyways, best of luck.
Jambola2

i've said before why. its extra money i can make where i am paid in bitcoin's. yes i can invest and re-invest which i do. At the end of the day we are making money that is the most important thing. you can check the stocks i have posted everything is genuine the stock and its gains.

i am just doing what stockbroker does. the more money i have the more profit i make. in return for the funds and your time i give you 50%. i have proven that i do know what i am doing in the markets. of course until you do not make a real profit nothing is concrete but you will need to take a small risk, if you think you will loose your whole amount it is not possible if a stock falls 10% your loss is 10% at this point you can sell if you want to and from the stocks i've posted for the last three days your gains are above the minimum i aim to make which is 50% weekly, i have another 2 days of trading left so maybe it could hit 100% profit for the week.

HYIP is not something i will offer. im looking to earn bitcoins and keep them. HYIP would require me to buy them and send your profit.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:11:02 PM

the offer is basically where i give you investment advice in return you pay me 50% profits. all i need you to do from your end is buy and sell when i say. you only pay me when you have profited once i have been sent my cut i will send you the next advice.
Quite a messy "contract".
What happens exactly if you give bad advice? (currently the investor would need to send you a negative amount of money in order to get your advice)
What happens if you say "buy" but never say "sell"? (currently undefined)

My guess is that you are clueless, otherwise you would not have posted a such ill-defined proposal.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:27:10 PM

ok if its about the details of the offer il brush it up to make things more clearer.

as for if i tell you to buy and not too sell, why would i do that. i would want my share of the profit which i will get when you sell. i have written anything about bad advice as i wouldn't give it. there is no benefit in it for me if you loose i have stated if you loose anything from your starting capital i shall refund it so you have not lost anything.

but i understand where you are coming  in regards to the first post explaining what i am offering, it doesn't look professional. i shall update it over the weekend or today. i didn't give much thought to it as the response has been great so far and i am not looking for too many users to work with.

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

ok if its about the details of the offer il brush it up to make things more clearer.

as for if i tell you to buy and not too sell, why would i do that. i would want my share of the profit which i will get when you sell. i have written anything about bad advice as i wouldn't give it. there is no benefit in it for me if you loose i have stated if you loose anything from your starting capital i shall refund it so you have not lost anything.

but i understand where you are coming  in regards to the first post explaining what i am offering, it doesn't look professional. i shall update it over the weekend or today. i didn't give much thought to it as the response has been great so far and i am not looking for too many users to work with.
Sorry, you are really clueless, though I give you the benefit of the doubt and think you are not a scammer, you look sincere.

1. you get 0 risks, which are entirely burden of the investors
2. if the investment goes up, you win and get your cut... if the investment goes down, you lose nothing
3. if an investment is down you have no reason to ever say "sell", you can just hope forever it will go up

this plan is so horribly flawed it is unsalvagable, I'm sorry.

We are at page 4 and we're still discussing if this makes any sense, and clearly there has been no investor? The reason is obvious.

Scratch this plan and make a new one which makes sense, using the advices here.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
esclade (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

but i understand where you are coming  in regards to the first post explaining what i am offering, it doesn't look professional. i shall update it over the weekend or today. i didn't give much thought to it as the response has been great so far and i am not looking for too many users to work with.
Sorry, you are really clueless, though I give you the benefit of the doubt and think you are not a scammer, you look sincere.

2. if the investment goes up, you win and get your cut... if the investment goes down, you lose nothing
3. if an investment is down you have no reason to ever say "sell", you can just hope forever it will go up

this plan is so horribly flawed it is unsalvagable, I'm sorry.

We are at page 4 and we're still discussing if this makes any sense, and clearly there has been no investor? The reason is obvious.

Scratch this plan and make a new one which makes sense, using the advices here.

sorry i am not clueless. there is no way i can make this offer without you taking a risk. would it sound better if i say you give me your money il make it for you and give your cut. i have tried to reduce the risk as much as possible, as i am not a legitimate organization

you keep referring to, if investment goes down i lose nothing. i lose a client and a negative feedback on my page will shatter this thread altogether. i wouldn't want anyone to post who is working with me at the moment. it has only been three days since i have offered this, i wasn't expecting people to take my word for it and join. this will take a while and i will be patient.

you need to understand this is a offer over the internet, there is only so much i can do to reduce risk.

this a offer over the internet, there is bound to be some risk. in the real world this is how someone would go about signing up for a similar offer. you go to a broker he lays out ROI predictions. once you hand over money the broker invests it for you. now its great when he makes it but if he loses it he does not need to re-pay your investment. meeting a broker and using a reputable broker makes it easier to make the decision of handing over money. in this case there is no chance i'l meet and as far as my reputation for now the only posts being posted are doubt's about my offer. i have tried to clear this up by providing stock advice which i successfully have, you can go back and check this i have given the name of the company the night before, stocks are real and so are the gains.
why would i give a bad investment, there is no profit in it for me if i do. i have said if you loose anything from your starting capital i will refund it when you want out. so this way you have not lost any money. also this misunderstanding of how much can be lost needs to be cleared. you cannot loose the whole investment it is impossible the only way that happens if a company is to go bankrupt. would i advise you to buy in a company which is on the brink of collapse.

you invest £1500, on the first trade if you make a loss simply get out. make a rule if the loss is greater than £300 you can sell. then simply i refund that loss and you can post i live up to my word of refunding the loss but it was bad advice.

you say it like as i have picked the company out of a hat.

i wouldn't do this, lets say for example a investment is going bad i can make you sell out of there and buy into another company which will get your profits back. until you do not profit i cannot make anything also it is very easy for you to post negative feedback.

what users are not understanding it has only been 3 days since i have started this offer give it some time. not all users are the same those that understand the markets and can take a risk are fine with what i offer as i am not taking money from no body. all money is kept in your accounts.

there is also no guarantee that when you profit i will get my share but i am hoping on the fact that to receive your next tip you will.

as i have said give it some time. it has only been three days, keep the thread on your watch list and see how it progresses, but again i say i cannot work with too many users.

so far i have proved i can provide stock advice which can give a return, in regards to users taking a risk, you would need to as there is no other way, you would be taking a risk even if you gave it to a reputable broker.

how many brokers have lost people money in the real world. too many too list.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:16:19 AM

So will you or will you not put the £1500 into escrow to cover any potential losses?

if you do that for each investor then we have zero risk as you promise and I'm sure you'll have a bunch of people signing up right away.

You've been doing this 1.5 years, with £6000 averaging £3000 profit a week. That's over £200,000 you have in profit apparently.

So it's not like you can't afford to put the money in escrow.

What would make a LOT more sense is if you simply used your own £200k. Didn't panhandle for small change (relatively speaking) on forums, and keep 100% of the profits.

Why would you want other people to keep 50% of profit when you can do it yourself with your own cash?

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:08:56 AM

So will you or will you not put the £1500 into escrow to cover any potential losses?

if you do that for each investor then we have zero risk as you promise and I'm sure you'll have a bunch of people signing up right away.

You've been doing this 1.5 years, with £6000 averaging £3000 profit a week. That's over £200,000 you have in profit apparently.

So it's not like you can't afford to put the money in escrow.

What would make a LOT more sense is if you simply used your own £200k. Didn't panhandle for small change (relatively speaking) on forums, and keep 100% of the profits.

Why would you want other people to keep 50% of profit when you can do it yourself with your own cash?

it does not matter how much i make in year. 200k is not nearly enough money to trade on the markets, there are so many companies out there. as for the reason why i am doing this, i ask why not. if i share my trades with more people i can make more money at the same time when i am investing.this is a extra way of making money in the form of bitcoin's. the price of bitcoin dropping is not helping with motivation as if bitcoin dies so will this offer.

as for escrow i personally do not mind, but i am not going to put £1500 in escrow, i've said it before you cannot loose all your money. the offer has been posted for only 4 days. i am happy with the interest so far, if need be where i think it is absolutely necessary for me to provide escrow i will. you are the only one requesting it so i cannot cater to individual requests.

users are gonna have to take a bit of the risk. i did not start this program so you will just be investing £1500. that is the minimum there is no maximum. once there is a trusted relationship and you are convinced that i am a serious person looking to make you money who understands the market very well, your investment will only get bigger.

to trade the markets you need to be able to take a risk, if your not able to risk the minimum how will you be able to invest £5k-£10000(this will be your profit not money you need to add). also let me make it clear you are not risking £1500. you would be just risking £300. you can make a rule, where if you make a loss of 20% you sell and if you want out i pay your loss.

like i said its too early for me to provide escrow, if after 2 months i have not had the amount of members i require i shall place £3000 in escrow to cover members during that time you can wait and see how the thread evolves. until then i will keep things the way they are. i am ok with how many people i am working with so far. i wouldn't even need to provide escrow, once i am comfortable with those who are working with me to verify me on the thread i will tell them.

you said provide 3 stocks i've provided more than 3, that have given a profit. give this thread some time, you do not need to join right away, join when your comfortable. from stocks i have posted the profit made was 75%. you can verify all stocks posted
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: