Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest and make money -[ MUST READ]  (Read 5820 times)
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

The thing with investment advise from a total stranger is, that he is the one proifiting the most. he will buy before you, and sell before you.

Must be nice!

esclade (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:47:03 PM

So its a bit confusing to follow this thread.. are we still trying to take stock advices from a complete stranger? or advice on alt coins?

well the majority of the thread is about stocks, as for the altcoins, im not really giving out advice ive only mentioned a few when replying to posts. i have not said i will be charging for any advice on altcoins as im not giving any. just merely stating a coin name would not amount to advice. you need targets reasons and projection for that
esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:33:31 PM

The thing with investment advise from a total stranger is, that he is the one proifiting the most. he will buy before you, and sell before you.

Must be nice!

as long as you make the amount promised does that matter
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:40:58 PM

Must be nice!

Well, it is illegal ( not that anyone cares about that in here...) and yes, because if this thing gets bigger, the last guys to sell will be the bagholders.

Just look at the volumes of his posted shares.

50million shares of a pennystock for 0.001-0.01 AUD. That means that on average maybe 250.000 AUD in value were traded (maybe even half if this program double counts). Now lets say he moves 20k himself, and 20k are his follower sheep. Than you have 40k invested at start, and maybe 200k at the end. He may very well be able to cashout his immense gains, but as the number of the stake of the followers grows, the chance for all of them to come out ahead will sink significantly.

Basically it is a ponzi. Many people were already convicted for this. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Frick for example

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:41:52 PM

also, google slippage Wink

esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

Must be nice!

Well, it is illegal ( not that anyone cares about that in here...) and yes, because if this thing gets bigger, the last guys to sell will be the bagholders.

50million shares of a pennystock for 0.001-0.01 AUD. That means that on average maybe 250.000 AUD in value were traded (maybe even half if this program double counts). Now lets say he moves 20k himself, and 20k are his follower sheep. Than you have 40k invested at start, and maybe 200k at the end. He may very well be able to cashout his immense gains, but as the number of the stake of the followers grows, the chance for all of them to come out ahead will sink significantly.

Basically it is a ponzi. Many people were already convicted for this. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Frick for example

the term i believe your looking for is Pump and Dumps, people can research it, or just watch the film wolf of wall street, but your wrong again, i think you have not read the thread, when you say AUD do you mean australian dollar. i have not given advice on any australian company, i only trade UK, canada and USA stocks.

see the stock VMP, that rose 700% and look at the current price, are you telling me that was a pump and dump, people can still sell for the massive profit today when they bought in when i told them. that can't be a pump and dump, secondly, your right where if i were pumping and dumping there are always casualties, i cannot see anyone posting they have been victim of this method. i do not play with pump and dumps, it will only bring in short term profit. after the first trade the game is over as there are people who have lost money. i give advice where you invest your money on credible and factual info, you hold and sell out when i say. everyone makes a profit not just some. there are thousands of companies on lse. users are not piled into one company, investments are spread out. some of the stocks may rise more than others, so as long as your making money that shouldn't be a problem for that person.

you are going wrong, where you think that i make everyone buy into one company.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:20:09 PM

Must be nice!

the term i believe your looking for is Pump and Dumps, people can research it, or just watch the film wolf of wall street, but your wrong again, i think you have not read the thread, when you say AUD do you mean australian dollar. i have not given advice on any australian company, i only trade UK, canada and USA stocks.

see the stock VMP, that rose 700% and look at the current price, are you telling me that was a pump and dump, people can still sell for the massive profit today when they bought in when i told them. that can't be a pump and dump, secondly, your right where if i were pumping and dumping there are always casualties, i cannot see anyone posting they have been victim of this method. i do not play with pump and dumps, it will only bring in short term profit. after the first trade the game is over as there are people who have lost money. i give advice where you invest your money on credible and factual info, you hold and sell out when i say. everyone makes a profit not just some. there are thousands of companies on lse. users are not piled into one company, investments are spread out. some of the stocks may rise more than others, so as long as your making money that shouldn't be a problem for that person.

I was refering to that pic: ( i jumbled up NZD and AUD)

Well, ponzi might be the wrong word, but i am not a native speaker.

esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:47:32 PM

Must be nice!

I was refering to that pic: ( i jumbled up NZD and AUD)

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F9102f7.png&t=538&c=QqMmEgc1kAxpjg

Well, ponzi might be the wrong word, but i am not a native speaker.

ah i see, you were talking about TRS investment in new Zealand. again your wrong that is not a pump and dump, also i had not even mentioned that to my users as their brokers would not let them buy on that market. if you think it is a pump and dump it is not, the reason why it went up is because im sure you must have heard of dotcom the guy who created megaupload, he is floating his new company mega on the stock market through a reverse takeover through TRS investments, which has caused a stir in the market. the guy made $175m profit from his previous venture which resulted him being raided but he is back again. i won't give all my research away as to why i think its a good long term investment, but i strongly suggest you look into it.

to even prove it is not a pump and dump here is a screenshot of it today

http://i61.tinypic.com/2yxgahg.png

you can still sell all your holding today if you wanted. it has risen more today

again it was not provided to users as i their brokers would not allow it. i have explained this to them.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:53:03 PM

I don't really  want to focus on single stocks to prove a point. Just wanted to point out that this is leagally very thin ice and also i hope you don't exploit the sheep.

Take care

esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:00:41 AM

I don't really  want to focus on single stocks to prove a point. Just wanted to point out that this is leagally very thin ice and also i hope you don't exploit the sheep.

Take care

i understand where you are coming from, but programs like pump and dumps, are short lived. if im in it for a quick buck then it is my thing but i am looking at the bigger picture, much more bitcoins to be made in the long run.

why would i even do something like that when the stocks i have posted have given me and my users a excellent return when investing. i am only mentioning the stock you mentioned.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:04:25 AM

I don't really  want to focus on single stocks to prove a point. Just wanted to point out that this is leagally very thin ice and also i hope you don't exploit the sheep.

Take care

i understand where you are coming from, but programs like pump and dumps, are short lived. if im in it for a quick buck then it is my thing but i am looking at the bigger picture, much more bitcoins to be made in the long run.

why would i even do something like that when the stocks i have posted have given me and my users a excellent return when investing. i am only mentioning the stock you mentioned.

i am not even saying that you are doing that now. I don't know what you tell your people. Just saying that this can be exploitet by you and many people have fallen for their greed.

esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:10:46 AM

Take care

i am not even saying that you are doing that now. I don't know what you tell your people. Just saying that this can be exploitet by you and many people have fallen for their greed.

agree many people can do this, but like i said it can only work once, by the time you are giving your second stock any members who have lost out due to a pump and dump would warn others. so far so good for me, but for a one off profit, i would not risk missing out on providing a legitmate service that could make both the user and me very happy.

greed is not good sometimes, but if you just invest rather than day trade. you can make money.
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:28:03 AM

i dont think anyione sould take stock advice from anyone that isnt license professional otherwise your just letting someone else gamble with your money.

esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:09:09 AM

i dont think anyione sould take stock advice from anyone that isnt license professional otherwise your just letting someone else gamble with your money.

i would disagree with that statement. i am just doing what a licensed profession would do. if you give your money to a stockbroker and if he loses that money he does not pay you anything back. anyone who understands the market can offer this as long as they can make you money. it is not a gamble, as if the first trade goes bad you can stop right there, with stockbrokers you have given them money for some time. with me i usually aim to double your money on the first trade. once you have doubled it you can take your original capital out and use the profit to invest but users normally don't as i have just proven myself by making them money. i do agree it requires risk but it is far less if you were to go about it alone. 50% profit cut is attractive i would not want you too loose money. you would get 50% for just clicking the buy/sell button at the right time.

people do make money on the stock market, they make boat loads.

again if your making money should there be a problem
esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:16:35 PM

bitcoin is taking a beating, just read china exchanges being closed down. not good. if there is no bitcoin, there is no point in me offering this
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:02:57 PM

bitcoin is taking a beating, just read china exchanges being closed down. not good. if there is no bitcoin, there is no point in me offering this

It has been here before, with various exchanges hacks / frauds / country bans.. As I admit that full ban in china would (and could) cause huge price drop, BTC proove many times that its here to stay  Cool

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Hey have you tried this with anybody yet??? if yes then please ask your investor to post a feedback on you here so that might help in favor. Else it sound like a scam, I know you won't take the money but its somehow like the same you are trading with other's money if they have profit you will get your cut if they suffer loss you will still be safe, So isn't it either good to trade our self and bear the whole profit or loss Huh
esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:56:11 PM

Hey have you tried this with anybody yet??? if yes then please ask your investor to post a feedback on you here so that might help in favor. Else it sound like a scam, I know you won't take the money but its somehow like the same you are trading with other's money if they have profit you will get your cut if they suffer loss you will still be safe, So isn't it either good to trade our self and bear the whole profit or loss Huh

i have a few trusted users who have been working with me for a while now. i have my reasons for them not posting which i have discussed with them but if need be i will have users who can be trusted to write a review.

esclade (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:03:45 PM

i have my reasons for them not posting which have been discussed with them. i have a few trusted users who can write a review. if need be i will request them to write one. i totally understand where your coming from, but note one thing, as i can stop my users from posting a good review about me, i cannot stop them writing something bad, so far i have not received no bad comments. just curious posts.

i am happy with the interest so far, if interest drops i will get that post to verify my services, as i am not looking to take on the whole community, legitimizing my services would cause a tsunami of interest, something i will not  be able to keep up with, so it is limited.

stick around and see how the thread evovles
BitzMD

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:52:17 PM

Be very careful before investing in anything he says.

I got in touch with him two weeks ago and gave his service a try. I invested in the stock he told me too only to have it crash, I waited about one week and cashed out before the price tanked to the ground. I have been sending him messages only to recieve delayed communictaion from him.

In his reply he said he would reimburse me.

Its been about 24 hours already and I havent heard from him, lets see the outcome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: