Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥📛 Amnesia — Forget the rest! 📛🔥  (Read 22107 times)
sofy71

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

A Good and Strong Amnesia coin Team
...with their community, working together every day.

I surely hope they have a lot of stuff incoming to be added value in the future that will enhance even more the Coin.

It is very Exciting to Watch the Growth of Amnesia coin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sklent

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

Amnesia is listed on Graviex
is where i hold mine at the moment
But when i get my hands on some more
i better start pos need to read up on that
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Good project developed by a strong team working seriously to implement an innovation that will bring about flexibility in reward system for new gaming enthusiasts and cryptocurrency investors. The reward system is such an exciting offer to profit all investors.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

wow. it's really something new (or long forgotten old  Wink ) Already downloaded version for Linux.  Good  luck, Amnesia.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

I like the idea that Amnesia reward won't be based on how many coins held by some people as it is seen with some other projects but rewards based on the number of active nodes. This is well thought out, a Masternode - POS coin that reward investors in exciting good ways.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

I like the idea that Amnesia reward won't be based on how many coins held by some people as it is seen with some other projects but rewards based on the number of active nodes. This is well thought out, a Masternode - POS coin that reward investors in exciting good ways.

Though the rewards system is nice but how about the sustainability of the project?
Where can crypto users these AMNZ coins other than in trading?
If it will just fall only in the trading business, the lifespan of this project might be not that long.
As they said, more and more coins appear everyday. They need to step-up to win the race.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

it seems that there is still a lot that needs to be addressed by this project so that in the future it can be successful and last a long time, hopefully, the team can think about all that so that the supporters are more convinced of this project.
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

Only 15 Masternode will be sold to hand necessities and move the Amnesia project forward. Not like some projects who will sell 100 Masternode in the claim of presale thereby causing a dump in the market and not minding if investors make gains or not. Amnesia team consider your ROI first.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

Amnesia Project is promising as it promises flexibility and high ROI for investors. All investors expect a good ROI  for their investments and will be excited to invest in this project. I wish team successful implementation of promises.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
givinggirl

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

I recognize uniqueness in Amnesia coin project. It seem to be the first to implement dynamic masternode  colleteral without any restart required. This coin team working to give better investment experience in Masternode
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Good reward distribution MN 80% | POS 20%. Amnesia investors earn worthy reward for their transactions with Amnesia and for protecting the Amnesia network. I like the flexibility in the reward system of this project.
sklent

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

In Amnesia, the reward will depend on the number of active
 nodes in the network, it will vary flexibly - ensuring stability, stability
of the exchange rate. Attract new investors.
That sounds really good will be interesting too see this
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

In Amnesia, the reward will depend on the number of active
 nodes in the network, it will vary flexibly - ensuring stability, stability
of the exchange rate. Attract new investors.
That sounds really good will be interesting too see this

Amnesia Coin team a very much knowledgeable about the need for flexibility and dynamic sharing of reward in a platform among investors. Additional partnership and product launch will make this project 1 in the world, high profit coin with lasting establishment.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

This project has the future in view thereby, Team have planned Amnesia coin staking rewarded to depend on the number of active nodes in the network. This is being considerate, the posibility og ensuring stability and opportunity for steady growth for investors and stability of the exchange rate is achieveable. Great project.

This project is very loose, we need a rigid fixture with capability to resist squalls of fartwinds. That resistance would also be beneficial for side projects popping as artificially kickstarted businesses and wanting to branch off the main trunk of the project and maintain the independence of their realm. Im good at promotion and can spread the word out.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Will the rewards and ROI be automatic for the wallets of their respective users? Or is there any procedure to be carried out so that the amount Xxx is transferred?
givinggirl

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

Will the rewards and ROI be automatic for the wallets of their respective users? Or is there any procedure to be carried out so that the amount Xxx is transferred?

The reward is automated based on the technology already in place in built in the wallet. The system is so in place for the prescribed functioning for the Amnesia blockchain. The reward system is such that you don't need to swap or open your wallet for a whole day.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Amnesia team have been able to build a flexible wallet. The Linux wallet is built to work on all Linux distributions. Window wallet works well and same with blockchain. Investors don't have to worry over wallet crash.

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

About this project all about, what is the real concept behind this Amnesia project?
I've tried to learn a bit about this project but still can't quite understand about the real purpose of this project.
sklent

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

Only 15 masternodes will be sold during the pre-sale campaign
The highest ROI, the greatest rewards.
All funds will be spent on Exchange listing and advertising campaign
And that is why it will soon be found on many good exchanges Smiley
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

== ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AMNESIA COIN TEAM==

According to numerous requests we decided to list AMNESIA on Crex24 (https://crex24.com/).

It’s a great step that will provide much higher trading volume and new possibilities for Amnesia project!
You can check Crex24’s volume here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/crex24/
It’s about x10 from Graviex, so we are happy to announce that new Amnesia born is coming!

Also we develop Discord bot for our community, in which there will be some cool features like raindrops and staking wallets.

And also we are working on unique system of incentive and extra rewards for our masternode holders.

Join Amnesia! Forget the rest!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: