Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥📛 Amnesia — Forget the rest! 📛🔥  (Read 22107 times)
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

== ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AMNESIA COIN TEAM==

According to numerous requests we decided to list AMNESIA on Crex24 (https://crex24.com/).

It’s a great step that will provide much higher trading volume and new possibilities for Amnesia project!
You can check Crex24’s volume here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/crex24/
It’s about x10 from Graviex, so we are happy to announce that new Amnesia born is coming!

Also we develop Discord bot for our community, in which there will be some cool features like raindrops and staking wallets.

And also we are working on unique system of incentive and extra rewards for our masternode holders.

Join Amnesia! Forget the rest!

This is exciting news about AMNESIA. Listing on Crex24. This came faster than I anticipated. And this listing on crex24 is based on community demand. I like the responsive attribute of Amnesia coin team. They try to implement good suggestions from the community.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Amnesia is not a disease, it is very funny if it is used as a name.
I see all the coins ultimately lead to dumps, do you have a system that can anticipate it?
canwithme

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

Where can I find out information about how much money you have already collected? How actively invest in your project and how many investors are already with you? What is the maximum and minimum investment?
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

I see this project has great potential to be developed, i hope the team was success
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

The team is working to develop Discord bot for the community, in which there will be some cool features like raindrops and staking wallets. This is exciting and will encourage more activities on discord community of Amnesia project while community members will earn from their activeness.
Team also working on a unique system of incentive and extra rewards for our masternode holders - this is well anticipated.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

I see this project has great potential to be developed, i hope the team was success

The team always meeting milestone. That's signs of success. And community development and project needs time to achieve all plans. You could see from suggestions of community, listing on crex24 is assured.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
givinggirl

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

Amnesia will provide a controlled and high ROI for each of the investor. This is a promise the team has assured everyone! I trust the team won't let the Amnesia investors down. Team is planning incentives for MN owners.
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

The team always meeting milestone. That's signs of success. And community development and project needs time to achieve all plans. You could see from suggestions of community, listing on crex24 is assured.

I agree with you. A team that achieve what they set out to can be trusted to great great heights. Amnesia coin team can be called trust. Listing Amnesia on Crex24 will be in more investors and trading volume for Amnesia will increase. Team doing a great job. More achievements to come.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

Amnesia blockchain is well configured to meet the dynamic collateral system for masternode based on active number of nodes, when the collateral changed  just make a new payment and you don't have to change the old nodes. These safes all stress of configuration.

givinggirl

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

[Amnesia] [AMNZ] added in ProBitEx.com-New Crypto exchanger with BTC Pair with low fees 0.15%
Buy-Sell: https://probitex.com/trade/index/market/amnz_btc
Trade Guide: Steps of Trade:

1. Make deposit of cryptocurrency from Finance menu

2. Transfer balance from Wallet Balance to Trade Balance from Finance menu

3. On market pair trade page, you can do trade now. For standard security, you need to enter PayPassword for trade.

Our Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4991093.new#new
For any Support:
Discord: https://discord.gg/5s2VUUy
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/KK9vShEOWtUZ8WIbPOapsw
Email: admin@probitex.com

Amnesia team are known for transperancy in their communication with the Amnesia community. I don't seem to find this announcement of Amnesia being listed on your exchange. Is this exchange fully approved  by the team and are amnesia coin funds from transaction on this platform safe? A member of the Amnesia team will have to confirm this or get your announcement on the official announcement channel on discord. Thank you.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

The idea of the project is appealing. Hopefully, you'll have success. I'm going to follow your project.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

== ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AMNESIA COIN TEAM==

According to numerous requests we decided to list AMNESIA on Crex24 (https://crex24.com/).

It’s a great step that will provide much higher trading volume and new possibilities for Amnesia project!
You can check Crex24’s volume here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/crex24/
It’s about x10 from Graviex, so we are happy to announce that new Amnesia born is coming!

Also we develop Discord bot for our community, in which there will be some cool features like raindrops and staking wallets.

And also we are working on unique system of incentive and extra rewards for our masternode holders.

Join Amnesia! Forget the rest!

This is exciting news about AMNESIA. Listing on Crex24. This came faster than I anticipated. And this listing on crex24 is based on community demand. I like the responsive attribute of Amnesia coin team. They try to implement good suggestions from the community.

The next step is Crex25. We can hop on to there without problems, they dont have strict listing policies nor requirements. Its founded by Bubastis and established only years ago by his son Barabandest who is eager to set the exchanges goals on high ideals and commonly accepted standards for decentralization. U need to get in touch with him.

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

Greetings to all the team and the people who support you. I am very hopeful from this project.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

The idea of the project is appealing. Hopefully, you'll have success. I'm going to follow your project.

It is right time to join the project. Bounties, airdrop and giveaways all on the channel and team is planning to introduce rain bot, tips and other exciting stuff that will make the discord community profitable for community members. Join now, get used to the community of awesome investors and enjoy the reward soon.

Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

The project looks good. Rewards system and Masternode collateral increase are good for long-term investment. Waiting for Crypto Bridge.
givinggirl

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FlmwNP9.jpg

This is the invoice that confirms payment for crex24. Great team, transparent and focused to give investors the best experience investing in Amnesia. Invest in a project whose developers listen and implement constructive instructions.
soniya110

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Masternode collateral increase are good for long-term investment.The team always meeting milestone. That's signs of success. Great project
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

That's something new. I first read about this approach. It's creative. Still no information on the exchanges? Make sure that the translations are updated, because many translate once and then do not add new information.
sabbir371

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I think it is a great project for all perticipants and it will give them a great profit...  So many many wished for the perticipants and project's related everyone...
sklent

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

It really looks interesting
Stable, fast network with a small commission.
Absolutely new, innovative system of awards distribution.
Amnesia will surprise everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: