Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I propose a decentralized delivery network (DDN)  (Read 486 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:23:04 AM

I have no idea how we can implement it.

Perhaps every bitcoiner who wants to be a part of it chooses a surface area on our sweet little planet around a dot with coordinates.

Then he says for a hop of an item that weighs 1kg (let's go per kilo) I ask 1 bitcent. The hop includes hops from A to B within say 3 days (normal) (24 hours rush, a bunch of options)

So I want to ship product a box of matches weighing 500 grams (little over a pound) to Bob.

The package needs to go through 2 hops. I can negotiate with person X who can serve that area.

3 days later Bob gets the matches and I have paid 1 bitcent to the trusted courier.

The advantages of this kick ass.

I can serve the North Pinellas area just with my bike. But can you trust me?

We need to implement some sort of web of trust system.

We can simply do what we've always done in the btc community, get a third member that is trusted to hold on to the money.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: