Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion in the UK is taking our free speech because of the media ..  (Read 139 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Have you not noticed the media as been playing 2 sides against each other ?..

We have jewish on one side saying we cannot say this and that   and islam on the other saying we cannot say this and that  ..

NOW if I remember my country was once a CHRISTIAN nation  and because of all the murder and lies the churches told we started to become non religious meaning
no one cared what your past religion was and we got on better ..

So now we have RELIGIONS that are not western RELIGIONS come over here and then tell us how we should behave and live WHILE some of the religion comes over here
and rape our children blow us up  plus tell us how we should live   and we are suppose to say THANK YOU Angry  well no chance..

Lets just say this MEDIA you carry on and I BET all the money you want    I will see places of worship getting petrol bombed and those types FUCKED UP..
It's like your doing it the media to make us want to go crazy   ..

IMAGINE?  a white BRITISH  going to PAKISTAN  and saying on there TV  why should we stop women walking around with a bikini on this is our country as well..
And also NON BELIVERS have freedom to do what we likes in Pakistan OR INDIA  or CHINA or SAUDI ARABIA ..

So do we get to do what we likes in your countries ? No we don't ..I will prove my case..

A couple was arrested in Dubai for kissing on the beach ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267778/Couple-jailed-year...
The Indian man, 28, caught drunkenly kissing his 25-year-old Filipina co-worker on Jumeria Beach, Dubai told a court he was merely trying to resuscitate her.

And you have the cheek to come over here and tell us how we should live and how you can live  no chance..

PACK YOUR BAGS  relidious crazies we british HATE ISLAM     WE HATE IT    ..WHY because it's a SHITTY RELIGION ..

WALK AROUND WITH BED SHEETS OVER YOUR HEADS     WHY I WILL NEVER KNOW..

If you think about it covering a women like that  a man will not be used to seeing a women with less clothes on  and that could make him become a rapist if he sees
a western women with hardly nothing on ..Just think they are used to women covered from head to toe  cannot even see them  so when they do they be like
DOGS ON HEAT...Then our leaders invite  those types to RAPE OUR WOMEN   fact..remember not all muslims will be like this BUT LOADS WILL..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

So now we have RELIGIONS that are not western RELIGIONS come over here and then tell us how we should behave
Hail Odin! For the Sons of Odin are the only True Gods! Seriously, why on Earth do you think Christianity is a Western religion? Can you even locate Jerusalem on a map? Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

So now we have RELIGIONS that are not western RELIGIONS come over here and then tell us how we should behave
Hail Odin! For the Sons of Odin are the only True Gods! Seriously, why on Earth do you think Christianity is a Western religion? Can you even locate Jerusalem on a map? Roll Eyes

To be fair, I consider all Abrahamic religions to be one and the same... I consider these variants of the western religion.  They are all basically the same with minor details being different.  Judaism -> Catholic, Protestant -> Muslim, Mormon... all the same thing with different words/interpretations... all rooted in Judaism

Eastern religions would be Hinduism -> Buddhism, Taoism, Sikhism, Jainism... once again, all basically the same thing... they all originate from Hinduism

I would even put Jesus' teachings under Buddhism if people interpreted them properly... Jesus clearly studied buddhism and says many things that buddhists say... Jesus mentions reincarnation... Jesus says the path to heaven is to sell all your possessions, and give no thought for tomorrow or where your next meal will come from (exactly like buddhist monks do)... it amazes me how much of what "Jesus" says comes directly from Hinduism/Buddhism
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

Many forget that Christianity is also an imported religion.

To be fair, I consider all Abrahamic religions to be one and the same... I consider these variants of the western religion.  They are all basically the same with minor details being different.  Judaism -> Catholic, Protestant -> Muslim, Mormon... all the same thing with different words/interpretations... all rooted in Judaism

Eastern religions would be Hinduism -> Buddhism, Taoism, Sikhism, Jainism... once again, all basically the same thing... they all originate from Hinduism

I would even put Jesus' teachings under Buddhism if people interpreted them properly... Jesus clearly studied buddhism and says many things that buddhists say... Jesus mentions reincarnation... Jesus says the path to heaven is to sell all your possessions, and give no thought for tomorrow or where your next meal will come from (exactly like buddhist monks do)... it amazes me how much of what "Jesus" says comes directly from Hinduism/Buddhism

Christianity and Islam are ripoffs of the Israelite religion (Judaism is actually different from the religion practiced in biblical times) which in turn took some inspiration from Zoroasterianism.

I'm not sure about the Buddhism-Christianity connection, there were sure some contact between classical Greco-Roman culture and Buddhism in what people call the Gandaharan kingdom but I don't know if that managed to get to Judea. I think the fatalism has more to do with the apocalyptic movement of the time, like we've seen with the Essenes. And this messianism seem to partly stem from the effects of Roman occupation, with Jews seeing their culture slowly being eroded (some men even going so far to undergo foreskin restoration to avoid discrimination).
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

Have you not noticed the media as been playing 2 sides against each other ?..

We have jewish on one side saying we cannot say this and that   and islam on the other saying we cannot say this and that  ..

NOW if I remember my country was once a CHRISTIAN nation  and because of all the murder and lies the churches told we started to become non religious meaning
no one cared what your past religion was and we got on better ..

So now we have RELIGIONS that are not western RELIGIONS come over here and then tell us how we should behave and live WHILE some of the religion comes over here
and rape our children blow us up  plus tell us how we should live   and we are suppose to say THANK YOU Angry  well no chance..

Lets just say this MEDIA you carry on and I BET all the money you want    I will see places of worship getting petrol bombed and those types FUCKED UP..
It's like your doing it the media to make us want to go crazy   ..

IMAGINE?  a white BRITISH  going to PAKISTAN  and saying on there TV  why should we stop women walking around with a bikini on this is our country as well..
And also NON BELIVERS have freedom to do what we likes in Pakistan OR INDIA  or CHINA or SAUDI ARABIA ..

So do we get to do what we likes in your countries ? No we don't ..I will prove my case..

A couple was arrested in Dubai for kissing on the beach ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267778/Couple-jailed-year...
The Indian man, 28, caught drunkenly kissing his 25-year-old Filipina co-worker on Jumeria Beach, Dubai told a court he was merely trying to resuscitate her.

And you have the cheek to come over here and tell us how we should live and how you can live  no chance..

PACK YOUR BAGS  relidious crazies we british HATE ISLAM     WE HATE IT    ..WHY because it's a SHITTY RELIGION ..

WALK AROUND WITH BED SHEETS OVER YOUR HEADS     WHY I WILL NEVER KNOW..

If you think about it covering a women like that  a man will not be used to seeing a women with less clothes on  and that could make him become a rapist if he sees
a western women with hardly nothing on ..Just think they are used to women covered from head to toe  cannot even see them  so when they do they be like
DOGS ON HEAT...Then our leaders invite  those types to RAPE OUR WOMEN   fact..remember not all muslims will be like this BUT LOADS WILL..

i think you have to learn to appreciate these ritualists and see the opportunities that they bring to us.

christanity is not western either.

as far as i know

christianity was historically a resistance movement within the roman empire, unti the roman empire merged with it when it reached a critical mass (konstantin)

and then was used by the roman emprie and the europe after that for imperialism all over the world.

you see the west always saw the opportunities the ritualists from the middle east delivered them.

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

ATHEIST RELIGION   I religiously say there is no gods.. 
If you ever read my past post I have always said take all those religions and yes even Christianity go back to the desert where they belong ..
Like I never knew where Christianity come from Roll Eyes..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

ATHEIST RELIGION   I religiously say there is no gods.. 
If you ever read my past post I have always said take all those religions and yes even Christianity go back to the desert where they belong ..
Like I never knew where Christianity come from Roll Eyes..

i personally dont think you are right

i think the universe is more than just matter, energy, and organisms fighting for survival

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: