Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Man who want to make profits, he should invest in ETH Now!  (Read 341 times)
GizmoCoinTEAM (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

What do you think guys? Did you think Ethereum can go under 360 USD when bitcoin still upper 6K USD? But the time has come. Lots of people feeling depressed but we should think positive now. As we know the crypto market is volatile, then the price will increase again. Don't you think Ethereum will hit 500 USD after this month or after this year? Then if you invest in 360 and get 500 USD then you can make 140 USD in profit, and if you buy many ETH then? So,  A Man who want to make a profit, he should invest in ETH Now!  This is my observation, what's yours?
stunedi

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

as long as the market is falling I will not invest. but when fall will end then I think the Ethereum most good coin for investment.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

I agree, it would be a good time to get into ether, especially considering it has a support in the 300-350$ area. But nobody can tell with 100% certainty. I myself think that bitcoin cannot go below 5k$ and ether not below 300$. We shall see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
larissakron

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

I agree only on point where investing at current time is good suggestion. Personally I would chose Dash over ETH, never really liked ETH and it's has no features like Dash or other privacy coins, Monero, Zcash and so on. It's also only observation.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

This is one of the best way of earning, buy when the market is dump, meanwhile the market is very good for investment presently for person who want to earn some money later in the future.  Very good idea.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

Yes, Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. It will be a very good choice to invest in. I believe that by the arrival of the next bull market, Ethereum will have a lot of room to rise, so invest now and wait for the market. Get warmer, then you can get huge profits from it.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

I think that it is not just necessary to buy coins from the ICO field. If only the price is good, depending on what was at the token sale stage.
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

I think we will see Bitcoin under 5000 dollars in September so Ethereum can go to 300 dollars and maybe even lower. So I think now is too early to buy Ethereum for long term.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

I think we will see Bitcoin under 5000 dollars in September so Ethereum can go to 300 dollars and maybe even lower. So I think now is too early to buy Ethereum for long term.
Hi, i  agree with you! I also predict that bitcoin will drop to 5000$ and we should wait for that time to invest ETH. This time is early to buy. Be patient!
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Without TA and FA and then you say that like you have known about what will be happening with it in the future and then this is the best time to buy ethereum for long-term. I guess we have meet the dip and this is the recovery phase to the bitcoin and crypto.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

What do you think guys? Did you think Ethereum can go under 360 USD when bitcoin still upper 6K USD?
ETH is close to $360 so we can still expect that there's possibility.
Don't you think Ethereum will hit 500 USD after this month or after this year?
It has been there but for a short time and it's possible that it will be back there. Volatility can do everything possible.
Then if you invest in 360 and get 500 USD then you can make 140 USD in profit, and if you buy many ETH then?
You can make more.
So,  A Man who want to make a profit, he should invest in ETH Now!  This is my observation, what's yours?
In short, buy the dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

Too soon, maybe at $100 lol. Seriously, no need to hurry. We've been bleeding since January, and the market won't shoot up in an instant anyway. You're going to have some time to evaluate the market, and judge if its really time to buy.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

I agree that by the end of the year Ethereum will grow in price. but before you invest in it-you have to wait for the market to stop falling.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

You are right anybody that want to make profit should invest in etheruem now
Because the current market is down and it really affects the price of etheruem
It makes it more cheaper and affordable to investors who are ready to invest.
Because they will make more profits when the market recover
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Ethereum is at a really low point right now.  In some ways it's hard to believe that it can go lower, but then again, what if it's not the future?  In my opinion it depends how long it takes blockchain technology to really take off in the mainstream.  If it happens in the next year Ethereum will be huge, because it is so far ahead of most platforms, but if it doesn't happen for a couple more years, then I could see Ethereum losing relevancy against platforms like NEO, EOS, Stellar, and others like them.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Too soon, maybe at $100 lol. Seriously, no need to hurry. We've been bleeding since January, and the market won't shoot up in an instant anyway. You're going to have some time to evaluate the market, and judge if its really time to buy.
That right! if we invest in this time, we may lose big money. be patient and analysis the market and decision the good time to buy.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

What do you think guys? Did you think Ethereum can go under 360 USD when bitcoin still upper 6K USD? But the time has come. Lots of people feeling depressed but we should think positive now. As we know the crypto market is volatile, then the price will increase again. Don't you think Ethereum will hit 500 USD after this month or after this year? Then if you invest in 360 and get 500 USD then you can make 140 USD in profit, and if you buy many ETH then? So,  A Man who want to make a profit, he should invest in ETH Now!  This is my observation, what's yours?

I do not think that Ethereum will drop much lower, only if bitcoin breaks the bottom and leaves at 5000. I believe that now is a good time to enter, but do not forget about the stop loss.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

Hard to say if it's the time, especially when it comes to crypto, ETH is probably one of the safest options, but never without risk!I always migrate to ETH when I want to get rid of some token.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Not in eth only. I have seen many coin or tokens that dropped so hurt in this year like POT, NXT, XRP, etc. So if you know how much All Time Low price a coin, that can be use to select where you want invest in.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

this is a very good opportunity to invest in Etherrum now because Etherum prices have decreased sufficiently in that we only buy a few Ethereum then we hold it for some time until the price returns to normal and gets a big profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: