Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Man who want to make profits, he should invest in ETH Now!  (Read 341 times)
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:54:54 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:25:03 AM by Sama517

This is a very good advice. Ethereum is a very viable crypto coin and with it, you investments are guaranteed. Nothing can push it out of the market as long as crypto lives on.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:56:02 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:46:38 PM by AshikurRahmanKhan16

Though your observation seems right to me. But in this bearish situation, many people will afraid to invest more to ETH. Because Every down market hurts every holder. Almost every seller are very happy now because they sold at a high price, everybody was suggesting them for Hold, but they sold and gain. And holders are like crying. So, I think big people can invest in the Red zone, not everyone.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

I hope by now you have realized that crypto investment isn't that simple.

If you are committing to a coin to bring you profit, you shouldn't be worried about price, you should be worried about how much more capital you can grow.
In the case of crypto, that's easy.
If you want to invest in eth, you should be actively increasing the amount of eth you own.
It's not as simple as buy 1 eth for $500 then sell 1 eth next month for $600.
$100 profit! Woot!
No, because there are fees, price in relation to btc, and then the value of btc itself.

If you truly believe in eth, it is a good time to buy now.
But you should also be using that eth you have to make smart investment choices to increase your overall eth.
People do this through icos, day trading, micro trades, etc.

gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

What do you think guys? Did you think Ethereum can go under 360 USD when bitcoin still upper 6K USD? But the time has come. Lots of people feeling depressed but we should think positive now. As we know the crypto market is volatile, then the price will increase again. Don't you think Ethereum will hit 500 USD after this month or after this year? Then if you invest in 360 and get 500 USD then you can make 140 USD in profit, and if you buy many ETH then? So,  A Man who want to make a profit, he should invest in ETH Now!  This is my observation, what's yours?
Yes, however I agree with your statement. Ethereum is indeed an altcoin that still gives confidence to get a profit if you invest in it. At the moment ethereum prices are still around $ 365, the market has begun to move up, but wait a few moments to avoid the downside trap again.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

as long as the market is falling I will not invest. but when fall will end then I think the Ethereum most good coin for investment.

when the price moving up, maybe you will said i'm late
the best time to buy is when the price down hard like now,,
collect more a good crypto is the best way to get more profit in this down market

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

Right now ethereum is acting like dead and its price has been back into lowest this year and i think this is a good time to buy more of it and hold. Yes its so risky to invest but the thing there is ethereum has a greater capability to bounce back.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

For me, it's better to invest on other top 50 alternative coins than ethereum. For me, there's a lot more possibility to rise up than ethereum for such a specific reason, and one of the main reason is the uses of those specific alternative coins. I don't say that you will not have or get profit in eth, still it has a great potential to earn cause of the down fall of market.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

Yes, i will suggest for people to invest in ETH now, it is at its downtime but will come back greatly. do not miss it.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:59:06 AM

From technical analysis the price of Ethereum is in the level support now, but as we know TA is not really work in crypto trading, so you should be have more knowledge about fundamental analysis. I think is better to wait untill news of Bitcoin ETF in 44 days , and after that you can decide to buy it or not.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

You're right, Ethereum prices tend to be cheaper now than usual, and I think today will continue to improve, if we monitor in coinmarketcap, ethereum prices show a more significant price increase than yesterday, so there's nothing wrong if we buy 1 or 2 ethereum for investment
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

Ethereum is a good investment at the current price but so is pretty much every altcoin that is in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.  Many have fallen to year lows due to the bearish market despite having major releases.  Waves and Stratis comes to mind.   Wink
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

What do you think guys? Did you think Ethereum can go under 360 USD when bitcoin still upper 6K USD? But the time has come. Lots of people feeling depressed but we should think positive now. As we know the crypto market is volatile, then the price will increase again. Don't you think Ethereum will hit 500 USD after this month or after this year? Then if you invest in 360 and get 500 USD then you can make 140 USD in profit, and if you buy many ETH then? So,  A Man who want to make a profit, he should invest in ETH Now!  This is my observation, what's yours?
the man who wants to die must invest in ethereum now.because this damn coin has no future and only relying on the scammers that create ICO then uses its platform to victimized investors and bounty participants,stop supporting this coin instead buy bitcoin for sure profit
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

I would wait some time for the prices to drop even more than now, that way the investment can be lower and the profits would have the potential to be even bigger, because definitely, the market will recover soon or later.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

I agree, because I also believe if the ethereum will be more shine in the future. and if you have assets ethereum now you will gain a great advantage in the future.

OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

When you see Ethereum falling below $ 360, you can think of it as a buying opportunity, of course. But bitcoin is at a very dangerous turning point and from this point of view, prices can offer more attractive buying opportunities.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
wellbastian

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

I think this is the best opportunity to invest in Ethereum, this is the cheapest price and you will not find Ethereum at $ 360 in the next few weeks.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

yes, this is the best and ethereum is a good and right place to make an investment that will be very profitable, ethereum has the opportunity to increase so many opportunities for ethereum to go to the moon. do not wait long to immediately invest and wait for the market.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:42 AM

I can't think of a much safer investment right now other than Ethereum.  At $360 the price is outrageously low.  Think of all the tokens on Ethereum and that will soon be on Ethereum.  The amount needed just for gas will keep demand high. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

I think it is a god idea to buy in some eth for long term holding and it will go up in the future for sure. But we can also wait for some time becasue the price is going down so we can make more profir with a lower price.
data100

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

I think Ethereum is one of the best coins, but we should do diversified investment. Judging from the current market price, I personally feel that this is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: