Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]📄🔎 CRYPTO-POTENTIAL | The next generation of ICO investing ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 634 times)
Qcrypto (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Your trick can be, hmm ... word of mouth.
But it has many benefits and this is often done in my area. Even though word of mouth advertising is quite effective and quickly spreads. This is one advantage.
But there are also weaknesses, fear that the news delivered at the end will be of other value.
Are there other strategies so that many know more about crypto potential?

The usual path is to get listed on ICO rating websites and draw more attention to the project. Crypto-Potential is trying to avoid rating website because they are not a real representation of the ICO and tend to be very fake since higher ratings can be boosted by paying for it.

That is one of the things Crypto-Potential is trying to disrupt because most of the regular investors/traders simply give their money for something that has a good rating. That is why there was more than $1 Billion lost on scams in 2018 so far. Really goes to show how investors are naive and do not fully understand the nature of those projects.

So the strategy would be a bit different. Finding the right partners and supporters is the key. Promotion and awareness from the right community are essential.

So, where do we stand, now?
 Can we receive a response?

As stated in the last sentence, we are going for a different strategy to increase CP awareness. Finding the right partners and people who will promote will be more beneficial than just shill the project. It brings more quality.
Also, a word of mouth is another approach that would be more beneficial and have more impact than the standard approach. Attending crypto/blockchain events to attract more investors and promote the project further on the big stage.

That is why Crypto-Potential launched BOUNTY program to allow everyone who is interested and likes the project to spread the word about it through their connections and in doing so, earn CP tokens as a reward. In that way we build a more organic community with real people who actually want to be here. Plus the supporters can get familiar with the token.

You can contribute to the project as well to help it gain more traction.

GreenPowred

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

How i can to join a bounty campaing?
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

How i can to join a bounty campaing?

You can join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4868419.0

Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

The signature company percent seems to me too little. If you understand that it is she who has the greatest benefit, then it is not clear why this is so.
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

The signature company percent seems to me too little. If you understand that it is she who has the greatest benefit, then it is not clear why this is so.

What would make the signature campaign more attractive in your opinion?

dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

What would make the signature campaign more attractive in your opinion?

in my opinion, the signature campaign is more efficient because as far as I know, there are many investors involved in it, and of course, if the promotion is more maximal in the signature, chances are that many investors will know about it.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Apula

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

I would like to ask about the plan for your bonus program. When will the details of this program be revealed?
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

I would like to ask about the plan for your bonus program. When will the details of this program be revealed?

Which bonus program are you referring to?

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1090

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

I have visited the bounty thread and see interesting rewards there. I really appreciate with the allocation. Therefore, I will consider what category of the bounty campaigns that I can join. very nice!  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
denis_todd

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

Good project, with amazing structure
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

Private sale starts in 9 days

pocklagging

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

I hope the strategy Crypto-Potential of the project will solve the problem is not conducive to community encrypted and not attract more investors to put capital to some and completely revitalized market ICO with new life by uniting the flow of information on investment based ICO Crypto-Potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: