Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: every country has crypto currency  (Read 377 times)
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

I know that Venezuela has petro, Japan has MUFG Coin. anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?

I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency. do we need it for the future? and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

I know that Venezuela has petro, Japan has MUFG Coin. anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?

I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency. do we need it for the future? and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?
I have indeed heard that many countries have crypto. However, the crypto is not created officially, therefore, most crypto are created for the benefit of certain groups and do not aim to align with the official currency of a country. It takes a very long time if we want to apply the crypto currency officially to a country. This will also be a debate and the first step that must be done from now on, which is to try to make a regulation related to crypto, because with that, crypto will be able to develop and have a comfortable position globally.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

this is really interesting, if all counties or most cointries create their own cryptocurrencies,,
wich means there will no paper money anymore,,
but, this will be complicated too, because the volatilities of crypto is to high for a national currency

Baimovic (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

I have indeed heard that many countries have crypto. However, the crypto is not created officially, therefore, most crypto are created for the benefit of certain groups and do not aim to align with the official currency of a country. It takes a very long time if we want to apply the crypto currency officially to a country. This will also be a debate and the first step that must be done from now on, which is to try to make a regulation related to crypto, because with that, crypto will be able to develop and have a comfortable position globally.
I am waiting for the world's good response to receive crypto and make regulations, so the state can regulate crypto trading, and that will make crypto volatility become a little stable.

I think, if all countries have good regulation about crypto, then national cryptocurrencies will have an important role to regulate global business and the world economy.

Baimovic (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:45:37 PM by Baimovic

this is really interesting, if all counties or most cointries create their own cryptocurrencies,,
wich means there will no paper money anymore,,
but, this will be complicated too, because the volatilities of crypto is to high for a national currency

if my topic is interesting, you can give me merit.

the existence of fiat will always survive, but fiat is controlled by some people who do not know the technology and cannot use crypto, unless there are platforms and startups that can make transactions crypto become easy.

and I think crypto will master every transaction.

we can't stop high crypto volatility, but at least regulation can make crypto a little stable.

therefore regulation has a large influence to control volatility.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?
I've heard about Russia's own coin few years ago but that was a scam and there's also a statement that India has it but that's all a claim to hype those coins that they are promoting.
I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency.
We can it that way.
do we need it for the future?
I don't think so, they have fiat already so if ever they will come to cryptocurrencies and they'll control that coin it won't be decentralized.
and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?
Not sure about this but it's either they've figured out that they can take advantage of it and make another source of income.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

In the Philiipines, we such thing as LoyalCoin (LYL) which is the reward or loyalty system on the blockchain and it's eyeing for worldwide adoption which is really cool instead of just being just nationwide.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

I don't really think it's necessary and I don't really know what's the purpose of each country to have that. Russia have their own crypto too. I'm not economist but if all country will adopt this kind and will have it's own cryptocurrency then every transaction will be paperless or cashless and it will be all digital.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

One of the reasons that make me join the cryptocurrency wave is having a coin that I can spend all over the world without moving from my chair and without using stupid services like PayPal. Having a local crypto that can be traded easily to bitcoin or to an altcoin should be essential or else we will miss the spirit of cryptocurrencies.
Apart from petro, i think there is not any crypto backed up by any government.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

There can be a multiple of coins issued by every country. Venezuela is working on issuing another currency while many countries in the world had and are planning to issue currencies to use in different sectors of e-governance, to everyones surprise, Chinese government is one of the leading authority to research and issue tokens for different sectors.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

Crypto currency is for sure helps one country. Why? In terms of businesses with transaction it become easy and fast.not need to use third party company. So the economy of Japan as you said have a created coin names mufg. Money become easier to receive and send to each people even outside the country

Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

I think next years most states will have a its own cryptocurrency. Hard to imagine that all states use common crypto.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

I think every country know about cryptocurrency but not all countries have their own cryptocurrency Smiley. In Vietnam, cryptocurrency is something very terrible. LOL. If you know about this country, you'll know that only scam coin will be created in here to scam money from Vietnamese and the owner of these scam coins are also Vietnamese. LOL. Millions dollars scammed by PINCOIN which also run a bounty campaign in here. LOL.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 648

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

Yes I also realize that some big countries legalizing the cryptocurrencies are recently making some. However, to be one of the legal cryptocurrency in the world, maybe only for few countries. However, if for the whole countries in the world, I don't think so. It may be very difficult for some countries realizing to have their own crypto. But the future? No one knows and can predict 100%.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

duoleduo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

I think this is a trend, and this will definitely happen. In a few years, every country in the world will have its own cryptocurrency.
cryptoskycap

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

in my opinion what you say is true. Bitcoin prices will have an effect on other coins. bitcoin itself is a digital currency that comes out the first time. so that if there is a decrease or increase in prices on bitcoin, other coins will follow. like the dollar which will give effect to the rupiah, rupees or other fiat currencies.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

if it will be done, it must need legalization from the government. because each country will have its own value to their digital currency and that will also affect the state of the economy in that country.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

if this can be positive I really agree with what is done by both countries (Venezuela and Japan). different from some countries that prohibit crypto.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

The problem here is how they will manage and survive with the volatility of Bitcoin price as we know that all altcoins will follow with the downfall of Bitcoin. I don't think that other countries will follow with Japan and Venezuela as this is a big risk to their country if in the bearish trend happens.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

Both of these countries are already advanced and the state recognizes digital currency, while other countries still doubt digital currency, even though the development of technology is progressing and growing, gradually a group of countries will create their own digital currency without the government.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: