Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: every country has crypto currency  (Read 375 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

I know that Venezuela has petro, Japan has MUFG Coin. anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?

I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency. do we need it for the future? and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?
The currency crypto was created by the government. They are used for their own purposes. Like venezuela, Petro coin was created to solve the country's inflation. Actually they are not called crypto currency and they are not popular all over the world

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Personally, I think every country know about crypto but most do not have their own crypto because crypto is still banned and not legalized in some country like mine because it is not yet accepted but I think in coming years, every country will have their own crypto.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Yes, you are right for now, it seems like in every big country that has a very good economy, it seems that it already has a digital currency or is often called a cryptocurrency with cryptocurrency, it can show the development of that country.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

We in Ukraine also have our own crypto currency, which is called Karbo (Karbovanets), which in fact is the fork of the Monero coin. To be honest, this crypto currency is not yet used in any sphere of life  Undecided
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Glad to hear that cryptocurrencies are spreading mostly everywhere. In my case unfortunately it is not the same story. But what brings me joy is that people here in Serbia are getting interest and good start is that ATM's are starting to show.
Ajadey4

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

It will be interesting to see  countries launch their own crypto coins. It will go a long way to further show that it is gaining grounds. I'll personally see what the likes of the US and UK will say concerning this and what their coin would be called if eventually launched, though, that seems not to be happening anytime soon. They still doubt digital currency in my country here, so, launching that is not visible plus we do not have the economy that supports that. I believe a country needs a good thriving economy to launch its own coin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Yes, you are right for now, it seems like in every big country that has a very good economy, it seems that it already has a digital currency or is often called a cryptocurrency with cryptocurrency, it can show the development of that country.
The economy of the country that accepts digital currency improving and having a good rate but other are not. Here in my country, though having own crypto currency, do not make any change on the economy and getting worst than before. I am still hoping that it is just part of a change and start something new to have a peaceful country. I hope that crypto being created here grows and recognizes by everyone.

Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

Is well pronounced in all countries
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

I also heard that only few countries have crypto as it is not legalized in many countries. In my opinion as of now it is not possible for all the countries to have their own crypto currencies as it means there is no paper money, it will be alldigital. It will take time to regulate the crypto currency in all countries.

lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Yes every country is have a cryptocurrency but i don't think so if same to other country the cryptocurrency to others but when difficult or same wtih other country that's ok because that same to need the cryptocurrency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

I know that Venezuela has petro, Japan has MUFG Coin. anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?

I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency. do we need it for the future? and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?
The currency crypto was created by the government. They are used for their own purposes. Like venezuela, Petro coin was created to solve the country's inflation. Actually they are not called crypto currency and they are not popular all over the world
because many countries ban crypto, so, crypto popularity does not uptrend. I agree with you, Petro was created to improve the economy of Venezuela, and the results are very good.

imagine if all countries have cryptocurrencies, I think all countries will grow well, there is no poor country in terms of economy.

I think we don't need fiat anymore, and every country must have crypto.

Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

The economy of the country that accepts digital currency improving and having a good rate but other are not. Here in my country, though having own crypto currency, do not make any change on the economy and getting worst than before. I am still hoping that it is just part of a change and start something new to have a peaceful country. I hope that crypto being created here grows and recognizes by everyone.
that's very good, I think there are some things that the government must pay attention when they will create a crypto, so the crypto they create can be used for local and international interests. at least crypto that created by the state can make the country's economy a little stable. good crypto is crypto that managed by the government well.

one of the things that must be considered by the state when they will create crypto is crypto value and credibility when going into the local market.

ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

I don't think that avery country has a crypto. Maybe a few of the countries, but not all of them. There are so many countries that are yet to fully embrace the technology that is cryptocurrency, talk more of creating a coin. There are even some countries yet that the cryptocurrency news is not even popular in yet.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

Cryptocurrency must easy and confortable to used thats its why most of the country create their own.I think the most crypto that is unique is bitcoin and no one can defeated on it.Due to new technology they embrace it for more improvement in their country.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

I don't think that this is true. There are so many countries that have not even accepted the technology that is cryptocurrency, talk more of having a cryptocurrency of its own. There  is still a long way for cryptocurrency to go for this to happen. Quite a number of country indeed has their cryptocurrency, but not all countries.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is gradually taking over the finance industry, and it is doing way more than some people originaally accepted, and it is becoming more known and almost generally acceptable, but I do not think that every country has accepted its concept just yet and have their own coin. Most countries do have their own cryptocurrency, but not every damn country.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

This is a development trend. Many countries will issue their own coins in the next two years. It is definitely necessary that the national currency is riveted in the national currency.
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

I know there are Russia, then some small countries, all of which have their own cryptocurrency. I believe that in the near future, more and more big countries will create their own cryptocurrencies, which is an inevitable trend. The times are improving.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Philippines has LOYAL COIN, that is focused about loyal rewards all over the world. their ICO was a sold-out.
BTW, not every country has their crypto coin/token.
there are some who still dont have.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

In the Philiipines, we such thing as LoyalCoin (LYL) which is the reward or loyalty system on the blockchain and it's eyeing for worldwide adoption which is really cool instead of just being just nationwide.

I also heard Manny Pacquiao will be launching his own crypto too called "PAC token" and has partnered with Singapore-based Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX), a company which Pacquiao has invested in. They said the main aim of the token is to connect fans with merchandise stores set up by the Filipino boxing star.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: