Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:35:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: every country has crypto currency  (Read 377 times)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

I think if national cryptocurrency is needed for the future because cryptocurrency systems are very helpful for managing a country's finances. but it all depends on how a country assesses it.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

That's good news indeed. If states start creating their own cryptocurrency, it means we are getting closer to being accepted as a legal tender. mighty strides for cryptocurrency. But till the volatility is curbed, i doubt more countries will adopt it as the value of a legal tender should remain constant against commodities except in case of inflation.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

yes, it is good because it is helpfull all ,easy to transaction and easy to buy for things, than easy to pay money so this is more useful and safest investment for people.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

I know that Venezuela has petro, Japan has MUFG Coin. anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?

I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency. do we need it for the future? and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?

That is not necessary and it will create the chaos and nothing else. I mean for what purpose the crypto currency should be created by the state wise pattern is mysterious thing for me.

Adding up more coin into the crypto economy is not going to help it in anyway. It would be better if government just accept the crypto currency like ETH or BTC and implement the use of it within the states, countries. Then also people will be more than happy to see the effectiveness of crypto.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

I know there are Russia, then some small countries, all of which have their own cryptocurrency. I believe that in the near future, more and more big countries will create their own cryptocurrencies, which is an inevitable trend. The times are improving.
Yeah, Russia had their own crypto, and some other countries in the world have that too. If every county will have their own crypto currency then it will good for the development of cryptocurrencies in the whole world.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

I know that Venezuela has petro, Japan has MUFG Coin. anyone please tell me, are there other countries that have created their own crypto besides Venezuela and Japan?

I think it's interesting, maybe we better call it a national cryptocurrency. do we need it for the future? and what is the important role of cryptocurrencies created by the state?
I really don't think that countries creating their own cryptocurrency is a good thing, because the whole idea of using it to get away for the control and the centralization that governments impose on the people through controlling fiat, and having a crypto created by the government will not change that because they would probably be monitoring it and controlling it
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

I believe that in the future more countries will have their own cryptocurrencies.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

I heard that the countries are still only trying to develop and legalize the crypto currency, namely the state one!
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

Some of the countries that have adopted cryptocurrency and in a way have decided to have their own crypto is a developmental process and it is a way forward when it comes to advancement in technology? Although,my ow country is yet to have hers.
Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

All countries known about crypto already, but only few embrace the crypto currency, some of them still on the verge of debate of its going to be legalize or banned, some of the accepted but still in not deciding if they create it them selves or put taxes in it.
The future of of crypto is not yet so clear, because only 10% of world population know it's existence.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

You overstate. Not all countries have their own in the world of crypto currencies. In many countries, crypto-currencies are prohibited by law.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

For now I think they are the countries that have confirmed their own coins, but there are a lot of other countries that i read news about them creating their own coin, but it is not confirmed so I will still take it as a rumor until it is confirmed

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: