Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN RISING UP OF BITCOIN?  (Read 400 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

BITCOIN WAS SO GOOD ON THE PAST MONTHS, IT INCREASING RAPIDLY AND I THOUGHT THAT IT WILL REACH $30K WHEN IN HITS $2OK , MANY PREDICTIONS BY THE EXPERTS WAS BEEN SCREWED UP. I INVESTED RIGHT AWAY WHEN I HEARD ON THE FORUMS,YOUTUBE BLOGS, THAT BTC WILL SURELY INCREASE , HOWEVER UP TO NO IT SLOWLY INCREASNG UNLIKE LAST YEAR. SO DO YOU STILL BELIEVE?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itglobe

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

I believe that BTC bull run will come back this year. Strong believers lead to the success. Don't worry if you hold BTC or any other alt-coins. HODL them and wait for a good time that isn't far away.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:35:26 AM

of course i do, every real crypto investor would, because we are looking at the long term and not short sighted
splash914

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

Of course, why not?
It's true that I (like many other people) think that before going up there will be a very big and unpleasant fall ... so it's still far from growth. However, everything is still ahead, will see Smiley
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

Of course I am. I am a proud Bitcoin user and I always do believe that Bitcoin will continuously rise up again and again after its downfall. The downfall of the Bitcoin in the market price is just a common part of living here in the crypto currency community. I consider the downfall of Bitcoin not just a negative impact alone but rather an another opportunities to those people that want to buy Bitcoin.
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

Yes, But it takes much time, not hurry. Indeed certainty about that is unknown. But don't lose your spirit, don't lose your hope, don't be a stressed person, just patient what will happen tomorrow. Smiley
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

BITCOIN WAS SO GOOD ON THE PAST MONTHS, IT INCREASING RAPIDLY AND I THOUGHT THAT IT WILL REACH $30K WHEN IN HITS $2OK , MANY PREDICTIONS BY THE EXPERTS WAS BEEN SCREWED UP. I INVESTED RIGHT AWAY WHEN I HEARD ON THE FORUMS,YOUTUBE BLOGS, THAT BTC WILL SURELY INCREASE , HOWEVER UP TO NO IT SLOWLY INCREASNG UNLIKE LAST YEAR. SO DO YOU STILL BELIEVE?

I believe Bitcoin will rise again. The recent drop in price is just a temporary thing. Something that happens regularly before the price picks up again. There is nothing to be afraid of.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

I think Bitcoin will certainly start its historic rise once again.  I feel as though the rise will be explosive and fast.  I believe this bear is manipulated and I believe they will pop this thing hard and fast to keep people from profiting.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

yes Bitcoin will climb up, and I prefer a slow growth, that will help bitcoin to go kinds stable and more and more people will start trusting it.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

Always believe in it, the price would probably drop down at the price mark of $5k, and after that the price would probably go up once again, don't be easily fooled by the people around you that BTC will shut down soon or will die soon, this is false and very one sided.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:58:15 AM

in fact, I am as confused as I am now, the price of bitcoin did improve, but in reality the price has fallen, more and more people are starting to leave bitcoin. but I don't know what to do now
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

I believe by the end of the year bitcoin will rise again.

Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

I believe by the end of the year bitcoin will rise again.

Yes of course, i believe bitcoin rise again, why we hesitate if it is proven in history of bitcoin. It is only give chance to the investor to buy as many as they can. I trust and believe the power of bitcoin.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

Very sure in my opinion. Just a short dark time on markets. Keep holding BTC, evething gonna be good at the end of this year, I think.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

Very sure in my opinion. Just a short dark time on markets. Keep holding BTC, evething gonna be good at the end of this year, I think.

Yes i still believe that bitcoin will soon to rise. And continue to shower us a hug of profit that can satisfy us.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

You always have to make your own decision ether buy or sell BTC. Do not believe the "predictors" blindly. I think that BTC will raise in price, but it's only my thoughts.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

If you do investment by believing on others prediction or you tubers then i must say it would be a wrong decision though it is right that bitcoin will rise but when it is unpredictable So, you should examine the market by yourself own.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

Of course everyone is very bullish about bitcoin and wanted to see the price goes above $20K this year. Unfortunately, as much as we wanted to see it hit that mark, the coins flip, and we are now in the bear season. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin can't go up again and make a recovery. It may take some time and so everyone should just hold because it doesn't look like that this year is going to be a good one. So just brace yourself and don't expect something huge to happen this year like getting to a new all-time-high. Be realistic and used our due diligence when investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Holding coins like bitcoin for long-term can be highly profitable because the things are cycling here and most likely you will get into a new Cycle of pump and for that you will be very beneficial from your decision to hold.

blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I think that by the end of this year there will be a breakthrough in the value of bitcoin. The recent price drop is just a small step to gain momentum for the bitcoin to grow so I still have faith in it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: