Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the EOS , ADA or Ziliqa  (Read 1157 times)
cvpwy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

ziliqa is good. it is created one of the position in the influential token category . As it is follows Sharding technology and their main goal is by help of this technology it will perform atleast 100 transsaction within a second.
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

i personally know EOS and ADA. i think these two is better . you can get it with low price. but on other hand i heard about the ziliqa. the technology it used looks interesting. hopefully it will create hype in the crypto market.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

Ziliqa are the best for investment. its service are better than other. it will make sure profit  and its future are good. it is more reliable and secure for investment. it will do something good. im also want to invest here.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

All three projects look very promising. The best solution is to buy tokens of all these projects in equal proportions. You can select EOS. I think he has the best chance of being the best.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

I like EOS, it's DPOS system.
DPOS system is very good and easy to scale.

I'm also for EOS but still can't understand why it falls faster than other alts and bouncing back slower than others. Is anyone noticed this and has an explanation?

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Ziliqa is very nice and profitable. It is highly secure and promising because it has been developed with advanced technology. Its future will be beneficial because the human needs are increasing day by day.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

As I know eos is a blockchain technology which is powered cryptocurrecny. Cardano is decentralize public blockchain. Its develop smart contract platform. Zilliqa is a new blockchain which is design to scale in an open.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Actually I do not have this coin but I have heard about this. It has good technical foundation and it is doing well from the start of this coin. If it goes like this then it will be very much popular in future.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

Among these three coins, EOS uses proof-of-stake (DPoS) protocol that eliminates the bottleneck which a lot of users complained about in case of other ALTcoins' mining. Moreover, the horizontal scalability is a feature that has made them grow even in such bad situation of the market. So, I personally prefer EOS.
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

I fully agree with you, Ziliqa is a very good and promising project.
After a time after entering the crypto-currency exchanges, there was an obvious growth, for the new project this is a good indicator of the recognition of the crypto public.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

I am Ethereum holder and in these projects I do not trust. Because they are popular only thanks to Ethereum and they try to be better than Ethereum. But it is not as easy as it seems to be.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

I don't know much about Zilliqa but I've heard that they have progressed really good delivering to their promises. On the other hand, EOS and ADA have been a strong participant in the market and showing great potential. Cardano is said to build in Haskell programming language which is highly secured. If ADA(Cardano) and EOS do as they promised, then these 2 will surely boom.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

Zilliqa is one of my favorite coins right now, it is not only hyped up in the market but also it has come up with solutions like sharding. Hopefully, they will be able to properly implement the sharding solution. Currently they are still going through their development phase which they prolonged themselves just to offer the users a better experience. Looks like they are very dedicated towards the people who invested on them.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

EOS and ADA promised to operate in a decent decentralization system. Also their sharding solution is still on practice. Ziliqa has already managed to implement some promising solutions like sharding. So better to invest in Ziliqa now.
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

EOS and ADA won’t be a good option for investing now. They should first implement their sharding solutions also they postponed their mainnet lauching too. On contrast, Ziliqa is already about to implement the sharding solutions. So better to invest now in Ziliqa.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Hello everyone

Whats your option and give the reason for it ,

I personally likes the Ziliqa due to scalability and Sharding technology. and it gives very good ROI since its launch. Currently i am holding 18K of Ziliqa and need to buy more
It is occupy the good reputation in short time period so many peoples are interested to buy this coin. But recently all the coins are down in the market so peoples are little stay away in Crypto investment.
In this scenario Bitcoin is the best technology because current dump not a big impact of Bitcoin so many investors are safe in this platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

EOS and ADA have promised to operate in a decent decentralized system. But still they didn’t implement their sharding solutions system. So it’s better to wait for that. Besides, Ziliqa is going good. Their technological side seemed like interesting and they are about to implement sharding solutions as they promise. Better invest in Ziliqa now.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

yes zilliqa is important, sharding solutions they provided. zilliqa is most important , now the price is very low. investing is long term potential

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

I don’t have any knowledge of Ziliqa. I know about ADA and EOS because I personally followed them. They are just making hypes and promises I have seen so far. Still I am waiting to see their progress.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

As far I know Zilliqa is the first blockchain technology which is public and this platform use sharding solution that scales with the size of the network. This feature actually make them unique from others.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: