Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the EOS , ADA or Ziliqa  (Read 1152 times)
David Kim

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

I like ADA more. Because Cardano is the third-generation blockchain platform being built with peer-reviewed technology, the goal is to solve problems from extended to anonymous, to the limits of blockchain 2.0 being encountered such as Ethereum. Cardano has advanced PoS technology, unique management system, treasury, and platform that allows it to play both cryptocurrency and blockchain roles. It also has strong support networks, great interest from the large community, strong development teams. I believe that Cardano will do what they promised in the roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

I really like EOS, why? not without reason, we can see that the EOS platform is now widely used by new ICOs.
maybe in the future it will equal the success of the smartcontract ERC20
Jackson7951

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Oh a lot of things will be changing in 3 years. So according to me, I think a wide range of coins will be  launched. The downfall that the industry is going through currently will be over and bitcoin's value will rise again. More countries will begin to accept crypto currency as a form of payment as they will see how efficient its functionality is when compared to that of a fiat currency.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

I think that these projects will sooner or later be able to significantly increase your financial capabilities, especially if you really saw good opportunities in these projects, I think that we are not far from the beginning.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Recently, the Binance Exchange has introduced an altcoin rating, which means that you can go to the site and see what kind of rating a particular coin has. There is also a description of the factors that affected the rating. All of the above coins are there.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Zilliqa is one of the few blockchain-based projects that tick all the right boxes. A relevant use case, a unique value proposition, a strong team, a token that is already performing well in the market, and a working testnet. All the signs are looking good for this project, and I really like it
Betty Liezel

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

I also like Zilliqa because it is catching up with the high throughput blockchain trend and this trend is becoming more and more popular. If the team develops Zilliqa to their ambitious route, they will be the first high-throughput blockchain in the market.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

My choice is also zilliqa. I really believe zilliqa and i am sure i will earn really good money from zilliqa. You know also their investors are huge. and their mainnet will be ready in 2019 q1. so we need to keep accumulate more zilliqa and more and more .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

The EOS ICO has also been the subject of much controversy. Taking place over 12 months and raising $4 billion, it is one of the biggest and longest token sales in history.
The scale of the ICO is not problematic in and of itself. Rather, the concerns were mostly centered around the plans for what the money would be used for, which (at the time of the ICO) were vague at best.
Indeed, EOS’s MVP had not been publicly released at the time that its ICO finished. John Oliver tore into the EOS ICO during the infamous aforementioned cryptocurrency segment on his TV show, pointing out that although EOS had raised $1.5 billion at the time the show aired, it still “hadn’t launched yet.”
I would not touch EOS , ZILIQA is fine and ADA
Erika Taufik

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

I like EOS more because it is a potential and thriving currency for the past year.
uptown04

Activity: 107

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

to  tell   the  truth   i  do not  have  any  knowledge  about  ziliqa  but  if  i  have to compare ADA and  EOS  i  would  definitely  say  that   ADA  is  better  than  all the others because of its  increasing  and also  potential.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:59:44 AM

Hello everyone

Whats your option and give the reason for it ,

I personally likes the Ziliqa due to scalability and Sharding technology. and it gives very good ROI since its launch. Currently i am holding 18K of Ziliqa and need to buy more

What ROI are you talking about ziliqa?

Isn't it a pow blockchain? Or maybe you are saying about how it growed from ico to today. But roi doesn't mean that.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

EOS is a better investment as I think.but splitting your  investment is great idea.split your money and invest what you like and which coin or token you see the best.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Hello everyone

Whats your option and give the reason for it ,

I personally likes the Ziliqa due to scalability and Sharding technology. and it gives very good ROI since its launch. Currently i am holding 18K of Ziliqa and need to buy more

eos is the best of all the altcoins you mentioned, I think you should choose wisely for long-term speculation. I think eos is the most likely for all its growth. but there are actually many other options because this is in desperate need of experience.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

Among these altcoins EOS is the best because only this one is stronger than others and experts also say that its potential is really large and it could be opened.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

ADA is not like EOS which seems to be better but ADA is more unique if you look at this coin. I am not fan of EOS and Ziliqa but ADA makes me believeing.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

My heart will now prefer Cardano (ADA). Cardano became the only currency that implemented the overall consensus proof-of-stake protocol. In fact, I do not know and issue further about Zilliqa. Cry

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:10:00 AM

EOS and ADA  i don't see any progress till now. but I like Ziliqa.
Zilliqa is the first high-bandwidth public blockchain platform, which aims to ward off scalability problem, where a hybrid consensus mechanism is implemented, where node operation is dependant on Proof of Work (PoS) hash.

What Is Zilliqa (ZIL)?

Xinshu Dong being the CEO of Zilliqa, along with his team of advisors and developers, came up with the ZIL coin, which allows you to transact rates as the network expands leading to an increase in the number of miners. Zilliqa is an ERC20 token, created in 2017 but came to the market in 2018, which means its a pretty new currency in the crypto space. Inspite of that, it is one of the top 40 cryptocurrencies in the world.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:19:27 AM

Of the three choices above, I tend to choose EOS, I think the development of EOS is good, I'm sure EOS is one of the coins that is worth investing in and will give you future profits.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:04:43 AM

EOS and ADA  i don't see any progress till now. but I like Ziliqa.
Zilliqa is the first high-bandwidth public blockchain platform, which aims to ward off scalability problem, where a hybrid consensus mechanism is implemented, where node operation is dependant on Proof of Work (PoS) hash.

What Is Zilliqa (ZIL)?

Xinshu Dong being the CEO of Zilliqa, along with his team of advisors and developers, came up with the ZIL coin, which allows you to transact rates as the network expands leading to an increase in the number of miners. Zilliqa is an ERC20 token, created in 2017 but came to the market in 2018, which means its a pretty new currency in the crypto space. Inspite of that, it is one of the top 40 cryptocurrencies in the world.

Both are the same and there will be no a lot of differences consider about the fact that these platforms are focussing to create a smartcontract platform which aim to replace ethereum platform.
I haven't seen something special from all of these platforms
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: