Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Startup looking for founding partners/developers/team members  (Read 1239 times)
Nano1778 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 12:08:29 AM by Nano1778

Hello, I am the founder of Divistock LLC, a startup that aims to become the ultimate platform for the tokenization of financial assets. We want to create a network, platform, exchange and application for the tokenization of financial assets and give users a reason to tokenize their assets by providing them with many features for their assets on the platform. The project has a small community with a small team right now so we are pretty early stage. I am looking for business partners that can bring all sorts of value to the startup. This includes but is not limited to startup funding, blockchain/smart contract programmers, attorneys/legal help (especially in business law and with securities), marketing/community cultivation, etc.

If interested you can join the Divistock discord, or email us, and reply to the thread.

https://discord.gg/5wv3atv

contact@divistock.com

www.divistock.com (whitepaper here)

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:17:23 AM

Hello, I am the founder of Divistock LLC, a startup that aims to become the business hub of blockchain. I want to create a blockchain, platform, exchange and application for the tokenization of real-world securities and assets using legally binding smart contracts as well as things such as smart contract loans, etc. The project has a small community, and basically just me working on it right now (very early stage) but I am working out some partnerships at this time. I am looking for business partners that can bring all sorts of value to the startup. This can include but not be limited to: startup funding, blockchain/smart contract programming skill, attorneys/legal help (especially in corporate law and with securities), marketing/community cultivation, etc.

If interested you can join the Divistock discord, email me, or reply to this thread.

contact@divistock.com

www.divistock.com (read whitepaper)

worldwide legaly binding token?

so you also want to build a global police with your software application that will enforce the legality of those contracts....

Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Hello, I am the founder of Divistock LLC, a startup that aims to become the business hub of blockchain. I want to create a blockchain, platform, exchange and application for the tokenization of real-world securities and assets using legally binding smart contracts as well as things such as smart contract loans, etc. The project has a small community, and basically just me working on it right now (very early stage) but I am working out some partnerships at this time. I am looking for business partners that can bring all sorts of value to the startup. This can include but not be limited to: startup funding, blockchain/smart contract programming skill, attorneys/legal help (especially in corporate law and with securities), marketing/community cultivation, etc.

If interested you can join the Divistock discord, email me, or reply to this thread.

contact@divistock.com

so you also want to build a global police with your software application that will enforce the legality of those contracts....

I don't think you understand what Divistock aims to do that well. Divistock wants to tokenize assets/securities with legally binding SMART CONTRACTS, (which are just smart contracts that require the input of a legal document before or while executing whatever function on the blockchain such as creating a token). You wouldn't need a "global police" to enforce this, you would just need to customize each legal document to the countries of the users who are tokenizing assets and to make sure that they are in compliance with their laws.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

contact@divistock.com

I don't think you understand what Divistock aims to do that well. Divistock wants to tokenize assets/securities with legally binding SMART CONTRACTS, (which are just smart contracts that require the input of a legal document before or while executing whatever function on the blockchain such as creating a token). You wouldn't need a "global police" to enforce this, you would just need to customize each legal document to the countries of the users who are tokenizing assets and to make sure that they are in compliance with their laws.

i think for that you can also basically use the boring banksters. they offer similar services which they call "securities"

Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

contact@divistock.com

i think for that you can also basically use the boring banksters. they offer similar services which they call "securities"

Well saying that is like saying why use bitcoin when you can use fiat. Also a security is not a service, it is an asset that’s value fluctuates in an open market and real world assets/securities are what Divistock wants to tokenize. This would allow for the benefits of blockchain all for free with only transactional fees.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

If you need help in marketing or possibly advisors, our team may be able to help. We've been in the space for a couple years now doing marking for blockchain and cryptocurrency based companies. We even won an infographic contest for Zilliqa recently.

You can see the infographic here: https://www.cyberius.com/zilliqa-in-a-nutshell-infographic/

And our announcement page here: https://www.cyberius.com/cyberius-wins-zilliqa-infographic-contest/

If you'd be interested to reach out to us, please feel free to do so here: https://www.cyberius.com/#contact  and let us know in the *Subject line that you're from *Bitcointalk.

Have a great day!
The Cyberius team.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:34 AM

Nano1778, who start again from nothing by building your own blockchain? You can build on top of an existing one, like the Burst platform. You can issue your own tokens and develop a system for smart contracts for your start up under the security of the Burst blockchain.

I will leave this for your consideration.

General information
  • Name: Burst
  • Ticker: BURST
  • Number of decimals: 8
  • Maximum supply: 2,158,812,800
  • Algorithm: Proof-of-Capacity
  • Release: no ICO, no premine
  • Developers: PoC Consortium

Exchanges listed
  • bisq (P2P exchange): BURST/BTC
  • Bittrex: BURST/BTC
  • C-Cex: BURST/BTC, USD, LTC, Doge
  • Coinroom: BURST/USD, EUR, PLN, GBP, NOK, CHF, CZK, DKK
  • Indacoin: BURST/USD, EUR, RUB (Visa & MasterCard)
  • Livecoin: BURST/BTC
  • Poloniex: BURST/BTC
  • UPbit: BURST/BTC
  • xchange.me: BURST/BTC, ETH

More information

Technical support / contact
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

Nano1778, who start again from nothing by building your own blockchain? You can build on top of an existing one, like the Burst platform. You can issue your own tokens and develop a system for smart contracts for your start up under the security of the Burst blockchain.

I will leave this for your consideration.

General information
  • Name: Burst
  • Ticker: BURST
  • Number of decimals: 8
  • Maximum supply: 2,158,812,800
  • Algorithm: Proof-of-Capacity
  • Release: no ICO, no premine
  • Developers: PoC Consortium

Exchanges listed
  • bisq (P2P exchange): BURST/BTC
  • Bittrex: BURST/BTC
  • C-Cex: BURST/BTC, USD, LTC, Doge
  • Coinroom: BURST/USD, EUR, PLN, GBP, NOK, CHF, CZK, DKK
  • Indacoin: BURST/USD, EUR, RUB (Visa & MasterCard)
  • Livecoin: BURST/BTC
  • Poloniex: BURST/BTC
  • UPbit: BURST/BTC
  • xchange.me: BURST/BTC, ETH

More information

Technical support / contact

We need a network of many, many, tokens/CCs so this probably wouldn't work too well. We also don't plan to start from scratch, we want to fork the Ethereum blockchain.
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

Updated.
Courtney78Green

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

If I join, what is my role?
intellicorepress

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

Some hints:
- I like it that you include a separate business plan on your website, but the actual document is more of a litepaper than a real business plan. PM me if you would some advice on the whitepaper, litepaper and business plan.
- Please switch of the audio autoplay, it's annoying. Smiley

ICO whitepapers: Not rocket science. Download our guide and template. (http://www.intellicore.press/whitepaper-academy)
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

If I join, what is my role?

That entirely depends on what you can bring to the project. Like what skills you have or if you have funding that you would like to invest in us.
MayanPR

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Works @BloqWire PR & Media Networking

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

Hello! Let me know if you're in need of any assistance with PR

~
Just not there yet!
~
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

Hello! Let me know if you're in need of any assistance with PR

Sorry for late reply, the notification for your reply got buried. But I am not sure if we need that right now unless you provide community and PR building.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

This type of service would carry almost no value..
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

This type of service would carry almost no value..
Please elaborate.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

https://www.divistock.com/assets/images/divistock-logo-188x79.png

contact@divistock.com

Are you looking for a partner who can help you develop your project? We can help you, we can provide all the services you need. If you are interested, please contact us via :
Telegram: @vakaxasupport
Email: Contact@vakaxa.com
LeewayHertz

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

https://www.divistock.com/assets/images/divistock-logo-188x79.png

contact@divistock.com

Hello Divistock Team,

I often visit Bitcoin talk and as per my routine I was exploring it and got your query. Let me introduce our self. We are Blockchain development company and building Blockchain solution for Startup and Enterprises. we have written more than 100 smart contracts and provides blockchain solution. We are Blockchain Development partners with following.

1. IBM
2. Credits
3. Hyperledger
4. Hedera Hashgraph

Kindly Fill the form so we can work together.

https://www.leewayhertz.com/contact-us/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=comments&utm_campaign=Dipesh
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Great to know about the project which you are embarking to build, however i think you can gather more community members when you open a telegram group or channel, people find telegram more easier to use than discord and should in-case you decide to open a telegram and need people to help moderate the channel or group, i am at your service  Cool

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Nano1778 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Great to know about the project which you are embarking to build, however i think you can gather more community members when you open a telegram group or channel, people find telegram more easier to use than discord and should in-case you decide to open a telegram and need people to help moderate the channel or group, i am at your service  Cool

We actually had a telegram, but decided to disregard it because discord is just as easy to join and has way more features. If you want to join all you have to do is click on the invite link and create a username/make an account, you can text from your browser.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: