Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product a key factor for a project?  (Read 415 times)
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

Hey guys, for me is definitely a big yes. Personally feel that having a product is important for ICO project.

What's your view on this matter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

Of course, I choose all the ICO that makes a product frontier rather than hype. All of the start-up that doesn't have a product a simply considered as shitcoin . Don't bother in that kind of project. It will leads to losses.

Product is important in gaining awareness specially in Utility Token.
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

I also prefer to invest in projects with products,since most of the time hyped projects have better returns but high risks, I am more willing to invest in the future of this project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

From the current market feedback, the product is not a key factor in the project. Most ico projects are defined according to the price increase.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

The product is the most importnt aspect of a project, thats for certain, if the product is poor then what will the project be selling? a high quality product is the magnet to the project that will make people want to come in and be a part of it
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

Whether a product is real or an activity actually takes place, the new project is worth considering. At the same time, the development team must also work continuously and update regularly on social networks.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Product is always the most important factor for a project.
The initial times of a token can be influenced by news and events but after a longer period, the token sustains only if the project has a working product or service. You can't fool everyone for a long time.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Hey guys, for me is definitely a big yes. Personally feel that having a product is important for ICO project.

A product that is unique, never been seen in the market and a real usage will be a good thing to look. As we all know that there are a lot of ICO projects being born every minute, however, most of them are just a complete spun of or just a copy of previous projects that's why it doesn't gain enough money for them.

Please also take note that I highlight real usage. It should not just be a product but it should have usage in real life so that it can really attract not just investors but people who are going to use it in their everyday lives. Medicine, renewable energies like solar energy on even on the livestock industry can be a good product to start with.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Most definitely it is because a working product is a plus for every project because it serve as a catalyst to speed up the growth of the project, any project that have a product and business capital and tract record wont abandon project and run
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

The purpose of the ICO is to raise funds for a product, right? So the product is one of the key factors in ico aside from ROI in my opinion. If without a product, it means that ico is not clear, right? Actually this is the basic that should be known but this article might help you later: https://www.investopedia.com/news/what-ico/

Also Please Check here. Lately, SEC has launched fake ICO to educate investors and newbies like me, the details can be seen here: https://cryptocurrencynews.com/icos/ico-news/sec-launched-fake-ico-howey-coins/ And here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3920469.0
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

In my opinion - the most important factor in the success of the ICO and the product in the future is the team.
There will be a good and experienced team, there will be a future for the product, and good marketing and everything else.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

I agree that a working product is a good factor for every project because it aids the continuity of the project after the ICO, most project become history after the ICO because they don't have a working product and not developing any
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

Of course, I think a new Cryptocurrencies will only be speculative assets if the project doesn't have a product because the market already has a lot of Cryptocurrencies that function for payment, remittances, and other basic Cryptocurrency functions, It's hard for a new Cryptocurrency to get adoption by relying on that function, so they must have a product to make their tokens useful and get adoption

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

key factor for what?

you should first clarify your goals in this market and then seek to fulfill those goals. in this way you will be a lot more successful.
for instance here why do you care about "product" of a project?
are you going to actually be using that product and use that ICO token for something in real life? if yes then you are correct to ask this question.

but are you looking for these things because you want profit? as in investing in an ICO that says it has a product so that you can have a better chance at profit?
in which case you are asking wrong questions because profit in altcoin market and among tokens is not ensured that way. the pumps ensure profit and nothing else. the group with the most pumping experience and more money to spare will give you the most amount of profit. that is sad but true.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

key factor for what?

you should first clarify your goals in this market and then seek to fulfill those goals. in this way you will be a lot more successful.
for instance here why do you care about "product" of a project?
are you going to actually be using that product and use that ICO token for something in real life? if yes then you are correct to ask this question.

but are you looking for these things because you want profit? as in investing in an ICO that says it has a product so that you can have a better chance at profit?
in which case you are asking wrong questions because profit in altcoin market and among tokens is not ensured that way. the pumps ensure profit and nothing else. the group with the most pumping experience and more money to spare will give you the most amount of profit. that is sad but true.
I think he/she shortcut the question and the explanation why he/she create this thread.  Well, I think that is "key factor to success" and that is one of the idiot post I've seen. Because the answer is obvious and need to discuss through the newbie area but not here in altcoin discussion. No offense, just to lessen the common thread here in bitcointalk.org.
Ally Loke

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

Of course, I choose all the ICO that makes a product frontier rather than hype. All of the start-up that doesn't have a product a simply considered as shitcoin . Don't bother in that kind of project. It will leads to losses.

Product is important in gaining awareness specially in Utility Token.

Hey, my thoughts are same as you, just done checking them, it's quite cool >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7qJ5DmWT81e0XWTvinwpwg/videos
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

products can be the main life for ico, because I think we can provide a product that has a good and maximum concept. now if we don't have a good product, I might not be able to run optimally in acquiring investors. so the product is the key to the success of an ico.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

I also prefer to invest in projects with products,since most of the time hyped projects have better returns but high risks, I am more willing to invest in the future of this project.

Hey there, you might check this out and give some comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XRjkwzSOnE
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

The product is the most important factor in the company. If the project has already finished products, and the property of the test, tests. This project can be at the very least trusted. And if the project does not have a product. But only ideas and promises, it's already a lottery will they have a product or just promises.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

I think its important but its not key factor. Main key factor is advertisement. People should support , invest to projects. If product is good but advertisement is bad so the project effected badly.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: