Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product a key factor for a project?  (Read 426 times)
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Hey guys, for me is definitely a big yes. Personally feel that having a product is important for ICO project.

What's your view on this matter?
Yes, I also agree with you on this that product is a key factor for a project because this will show how potential the project will be ad you know what the team are working towards. You will also know whether it is a good project or not before you invest in it.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Hey guys, for me is definitely a big yes. Personally feel that having a product is important for ICO project.

A simple answer about that if you can build a good product that can be used by so many people and it will be very useful for everyone and then you can generate a lot of revenue and you can try to do burn, dividend and many more. I should remind you that the product is very important.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Product is THE key factor in projects since it determines whether people will eventually find the need to use it or not. Some good examples are Menlo One, Eloncity, WePower.  They have REAL products and people are gonna NEED them..
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

For me, it is a key factor when a project has a viable product. It is even more so if it has real life purpose cause it only means we have something tangible to look forward to, that we can at least see what the team is working on. It is also great if this product is something that everyone can use and that it can help with the adoption of cryptocurrencies into society's payment and banking system.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

There is no term like ico project, I would care more about team etc. rather than the project when investing in ico but in the long term project is very important.

NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

i mean absolutely if a project doesn't have a product or a service to sell, then how can we expect it to make any kind of profit other that the money they get by selling their "only a utility token" i think every project that respects itself should at least have an MVP/Prototype and an accurate timeline for the finalisation of the work other than that i can't honestly trust the team to deliver.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Yes the best thing about a project is product. What uses or feature are need to be usefull that something will exist no matter what. One kind of the best fit product is a currency created by a large company to let user use the coin to make a transaction payment. Like online shopping, example lazada use a crypto coin.  Not real just giving idea what a perfect ico was
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

If you do invest into a particular ICO, then what mostly the thing you do seek on? Just an imaginary proposal of somethings that cant really be achieved or just pure promises of the team behind it?
Normal for us to seek out a working product, even though its only on initial state but we can somehow foresaw on what would be the team is in to rather than saying or promoting unrealistic ideas.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Yes, product is the key factor of the project, without products, the projects will drastically falls and can be considered as scam projects. More and more ico now are offering a good products and services for their projects, so its really hard to choose which is the real one and the scam one without products yet. But if the projects had already the products before the ico, that projects will obviously real and has a potential to attract more investors to invest in.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

Yes this is a key factor for a project to have a product which really shows a serious project. This is also to raise awareness to the investors that project is really worth investing. Without product you are investing with no assurance to recieved good reward.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

yes of course, the product offered will affect investor interest to help make the project successful. arguably, the product has a major role in the development of the project.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

The product is one of the important components when choosing ICO. In some projects there are beta versions even before the launch of the ICO, so that the public can evaluate the product.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Product is everything of an ICO project. Without the product or service, there is no ICO project in the first place so I say it's not just important. It's exactly what an ICO project is all about.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Yes the best thing about a project is product. What uses or feature are need to be usefull that something will exist no matter what. One kind of the best fit product is a currency created by a large company to let user use the coin to make a transaction payment. Like online shopping, example lazada use a crypto coin.  Not real just giving idea what a perfect ico was

For me having a product on ico is good and many investors looking for a product before they invest their money, I can say that product can be the reason for the success of ico.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

This should be the their main goal of the team is to launch their product and follow what is written in the whitepaper if they want to get successful not unless they want a exit scam as no product needed.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Yep, first of all when I choose a project for investment, I look at the availability of MVP and do not believe those guys who promise mountains of gold but after we will invested them. And I really like the presence of many advisors in the project.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Yes. I think it is one of the main factor of a project. Also, good products identifies good project. It wouldn't even consider to be a project if not for the product and vice versa. In addition, the product introduces the project itself and you actually create a project because you delivers products.
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

It is not always so. Some projects are successful and without a product at first time. It is very important how the project is promoted.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Yes it is! The ICO project should have a product or commodities that are feasible to the masses in which it will attract more people to invest on that certain ICO. If the product is no good then for sure many investors will choose not to join the project that even it is not a scam but if it has no potential to make their money to grow then the project will be good as a failure in the future.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

Nowadays the product becoming more important because people have lost too much money investing in whitepapers and there is not a lot of fresh money entering the market rn. Hype is stal important I suppose

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: