Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DSH (dashcoin) wallet...where online....or what program  (Read 73 times)
hazmat99 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

dashcoin-linux can't synchronize, I'm using Mint 18.3

So I was running minergate when I didn't use the computer and figured out DSH was what I was getting the most and the easiest, well that and Monero,  but I can only do it for Monero while in windows using a command line program that many people use, crypt something, the one on mininpoolhub.

Anyway, Minergate now doesn't allow Dashcoin mining and I got until the 31st to move the rather large amount of it I picked up. If it was DASH it would be a lot easier but even my R9 Nano + Radeon HD 7870 in tandem along with 7 cores at 4.2ghz out of 8, I can't mine that many cheap but with  a good ratio of recompense, especially as I have free electricity at my home.

I have to find a place to put those Dashcoins and dashcoin-linux just won't synchronize, I keep getting this error "ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query outdated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory:7, Can't connect to daemon", following the rather simple commands.

It does create a wallet address but it's of no use if the thing can't synchronize for some reason I can't figure out, it's not even some IP address it needs connecting to that my lists based firewall I have to whitellist for it to work.

I'm kind of at a loss, I mean I made 29 dashcoins in 2 months, and now I have 21 days before minergate just steal them from me if I don't move them elsewhere.

Help seriously needed.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Lessons learned from experience. When buying coin for yourself then you are ready to invest your own wallet. It is set up on a computer and is highly secure, but the holder of many assets is often used. Only so safe, so on the web is easy to lose.

MinerGate_official

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

dashcoin-linux can't synchronize, I'm using Mint 18.3

So I was running minergate when I didn't use the computer and figured out DSH was what I was getting the most and the easiest, well that and Monero,  but I can only do it for Monero while in windows using a command line program that many people use, crypt something, the one on mininpoolhub.

Anyway, Minergate now doesn't allow Dashcoin mining and I got until the 31st to move the rather large amount of it I picked up. If it was DASH it would be a lot easier but even my R9 Nano + Radeon HD 7870 in tandem along with 7 cores at 4.2ghz out of 8, I can't mine that many cheap but with  a good ratio of recompense, especially as I have free electricity at my home.

I have to find a place to put those Dashcoins and dashcoin-linux just won't synchronize, I keep getting this error "ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query outdated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory:7, Can't connect to daemon", following the rather simple commands.

It does create a wallet address but it's of no use if the thing can't synchronize for some reason I can't figure out, it's not even some IP address it needs connecting to that my lists based firewall I have to whitellist for it to work.

I'm kind of at a loss, I mean I made 29 dashcoins in 2 months, and now I have 21 days before minergate just steal them from me if I don't move them elsewhere.

Help seriously needed.

Hello! Please try to use Simple Wallet. The guide is here: https://minergate.com/faq/how-to-create-dashcoin-wallet In case if it doesn't help kindly contact support@minergate.com via email. Our support team will help you.
hazmat99 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm using already. I used the minergate forum and I was just given simple answers as such.

with simplewallet I can create, load, make a password for the walllet bin file then well, can't connect to http://localhost:29081

I've now enabled that port in Windows Firewall, doing that in UFW in Linux didn't change anything. Doing so in Win7, that message is not repeated, I  get told my wallelt was successfully loaded,  but I am definitely not in synch with the service as I keep getting this error :

Code:
2018-Aug-25 16:03:09.133118 ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query outdated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory:7, Can't connect to daemon

This shows up constantly, there is no gui for the most recent dashcoin wallet so  I got no idea if I am connected or not. For the first time ever I went into Windows Fiirewall and allowed that local port in both directions. That seems to have stopped that first line, but that line appears all the time, even though I seem to be logged in correctly and I get a prompt as such

'"[wallet DAuzvC]:"

After a while those warnings stop, but I have no idea if it is safe to transfer what's on my minergate wallet to that. Underdeveloped altcoin that Dashcoin is, I was only going full throttle collecting them because in Linux, it's what I'm able to mine the fastest, for some reason I can't get any command line Monero linux miner to work, one is complaining it needs 2gb of memory ram and combined my 2 adapters in Crossfire have 6gb of ram, the more recent one with 4gb DDR5 and the older but still relevant one, 2gb. Only programs that don't see these 2 working together in Linux, maybe it works in windows because of the brand new drivers.

But I'm stiill doubtful it is safe for me to move those dashcoins and I have to do it soon, as you must know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: