Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 09:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Netflix & Amazon download tool  (Read 315 times)
Hypnopip (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

Hello ,regarding the title I'm interested to buy Netflix & Amazon tools.I want to RIP this file then want to upload the files in several private torrent tracker.So if you have any suggestion that might be good for me.
I can pay you only VIA Paypal .
Thank you.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

I'm going to do you a solid and give you this info for free.

https://freegrabapp.com/product/free-netflix-download/

I just asked my roommate for his suggestion, and that's the link he sent me. He swears by it, but I'm on a Mac and can't try it. He also downloads movies on his seedbox and uploads them to streaming sites and provides links for ad revenue. I'm sure you can seed them from a torrent tracker, no problem, but I don't know what the output file is that you download.

I also don't know if the program itself has any viruses, so you may want to check for yourself. He hasn't had any issues with it, so try at your own risk!

Good luck!
Hypnopip (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

I just asked my roommate for his suggestion, and that's the link he sent me. He swears by it, but I'm on a Mac and can't try it. He also downloads movies on his seedbox and uploads them to streaming sites and provides links for ad revenue. I'm sure you can seed them from a torrent tracker, no problem, but I don't know what the output file is that you download.

I also don't know if the program itself has any viruses, so you may want to check for yourself. He hasn't had any issues with it, so try at your own risk!

Good luck!
Highly appreciated for your suggestion.I'll definitely try it. Btw there are several folks try to offer me this kind of tools with very cost amount.That's the bad for new members who aren't knowledgeable in this section ..
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

Good luck!

The quality of the videos is not the best, lots of pixelation and it's not free either.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Dick95

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

Good luck!
Highly appreciated for your suggestion.I'll definitely try it. Btw there are several folks try to offer me this kind of tools with very cost amount.That's the bad for new members who aren't knowledgeable in this section ..
Amazon tool  forgot it is private if someone proposed it to you is a scam
Hypnopip (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Good luck!

The quality of the videos is not the best, lots of pixelation and it's not free either.
You're said true .I need pay 12 $ for get better quality video.But I think it'll be worth it.
Dick95

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

flixgrab the videos are badly encoded Netflix WEB DL script and better Cheesy
bolinao

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

You're said true .I need pay 12 $ for get better quality video.But I think it'll be worth it.

If you are happy with poor quality video with pixelation, then you should pay the $12 for it.

Hypnopip (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

If you are happy with poor quality video with pixelation, then you should pay the $12 for it.
Is there any other suggestion do you have ,then you can tell me mate.
bolinao

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

No.

Dick95

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

suggestion  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4802025.msg43871109#msg43871109
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

I just asked my roommate about the quality of these vids, and he said it's about 720p quality. He uploads them to streaming sites so he doesn't care about quality, but if you're looking for more than 720p quality, then I guess the tool I previously linked isn't for you. Sorry, mate.
Sikcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

I have NetFlix Download tool.
Price:$5

This aplication unique and powerful for downloading entire NetFlix serials, TV shows, documentaries, movies, music using the fastest multistream application engine.
With this magnificent application, you can download and watch any NetFlix video offline on any device without spending internet traffic, and without disrupting NetFlix limitations!
720 p Quality

This app allows you to download and save any Netflix video
The app has a totally new, easy to use and user-friendly interface. Considered as a massive leap forward in technology,

Netflix Downloader also supports multi-stream downloading, which allows you to download multiple videos simultaneously.

It allows automatic selection of the optimal voice quality, language and the bitrate. Besides this, it loads lists from a file and allows you to manage the downloading priority list. You can easily stop and resume the downloading process, select video’s original language, and much more.

Netflix Downloader requires entering your Netflix account credentials (login and password). It will not work for you, if you don’t have an active account on Netflix.

Once you login in the app, copy any Netflix video URL, paste it on the download bar, and then click the ‘Download’ button. When you start a download, it shows a progress bar with the percentage that indicates how many minutes you need to wait for the download to finish. Once the download is completed, it generates a mini screenshot of the downloaded content. All you need to is click on play to watch.

NetFlix Download tool.
Price:$5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: