Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11051 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

I think the creators of this project have chosen a very right direction. Now, many are trying to implement such gambling projects based on smart contracts and blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I think the creators of this project have chosen a very right direction. Now, many are trying to implement such gambling projects based on smart contracts and blockchain.

Yes, I agree with you, only in this case, the project creators approached this issue much more closely than some others. The idea of the lottery is much more advanced.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Yes, I agree with you, only in this case, the project creators approached this issue much more closely than some others. The idea of the lottery is much more advanced.
I like the fact that this project has a long-term perspective; now a niche of blockchain-based financial pyramids, for example, 333 ETH, is very actively emerging.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look at how many people connect to the project’s telegrams channel, how many people write to the bounty. These are the main indicators.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

I like the fact that this project has a long-term perspective; now a niche of blockchain-based financial pyramids, for example, 333 ETH, is very actively emerging.
By the way, this project also has a smart contract managed by all stages of the project and the development team does not have access to the project fund.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

By the way, this project also has a smart contract managed by all stages of the project and the development team does not have access to the project fund.

Yes, but still these projects are completely different in their structure and idea. so I think that comparing them is not entirely appropriate.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

I look at how many people connect to the project’s telegrams channel, how many people write to the bounty. These are the main indicators.

For sure! You're right! I also belong to the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

Yes, but still these projects are completely different in their structure and idea. so I think that comparing them is not entirely appropriate.
Yes it is, but that 333 ETH, that Neogame, they are in the same niche and their activities are somewhat similar to each other, although there are cardinal differences.
bitokman

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Yes it is, but that 333 ETH, that Neogame, they are in the same niche and their activities are somewhat similar to each other, although there are cardinal differences.
In general, it seems to me that the development trend of gambling based on cryptocurrencies and smart contracts is something that will soon be very popular and very common.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

For sure! You're right! I also belong to the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator.

That is what I am telling you. The more people come into the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support from users and investors in order for it to become successful and popular in society.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

In general, it seems to me that the development trend of gambling based on cryptocurrencies and smart contracts is something that will soon be very popular and very common.

certainly it is, but it does not mean something bad. I think that in many ways it is the best substitute for classic gambling, and the chance of winning in this case is much higher, so it is very good.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

It is interesting whether the user can buy more than one ticket in this lottery, if so, this is very good, as it will increase all the chances of winning.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

It is interesting whether the user can buy more than one ticket in this lottery, if so, this is very good, as it will increase all the chances of winning.

Well, by itself, users can buy more than one ticket, I believe that this will be one of the main factors in the growth rate of this token.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Well, by itself, users can buy more than one ticket, I believe that this will be one of the main factors in the growth rate of this token.
So where exactly will users be able to buy this token? And if I can sell this token, it means that I will sell my lottery ticket, right?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

So where exactly will users be able to buy this token? And if I can sell this token, it means that I will sell my lottery ticket, right?

As far as I understand, they have listing plans on one or several exchanges. And yes, if you sell your tokens then you lose the chance to participate in the lottery and you cannot claim the prize fund.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

As far as I understand, they have listing plans on one or several exchanges. And yes, if you sell your tokens then you lose the chance to participate in the lottery and you cannot claim the prize fund.
Well, in general it is logical, yes. After all, tokens are essentially the lottery tickets, if I get rid of them, then I do not have a chance to win.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Well, in general it is logical, yes. After all, tokens are essentially the lottery tickets, if I get rid of them, then I do not have a chance to win.
That's right, that's right. In addition, tokens will be sold not only on the stock exchange, but also through the built-in exchanger, well, or during the period of the tokensale.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

That's right, that's right. In addition, tokens will be sold not only on the stock exchange, but also through the built-in exchanger, well, or during the period of the tokensale.

Yes I understand this. thanks for saying But Tekenail will be only in 27 days, you should wait for it. Well, or buy ethereum while the price for it is quite low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: