Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xi_vii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

Neogame (TKT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

It is interesting whether the user can buy more than one ticket in this lottery, if so, this is very good, as it will increase all the chances of winning.

Well, by itself, users can buy more than one ticket, I believe that this will be one of the main factors in the growth rate of this token.
So where exactly will users be able to buy this token? And if I can sell this token, it means that I will sell my lottery ticket, right?

Hi, Please note that Ticket Token is a utility token that has several functions (for more details you can read the whitepaper here https://neogame.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Neogame_eng_10Sep18.pdf)
One of these functions is that Ticket Token is also a a lottery ticket. A player buys tokens, chooses a combination of numbers via a decentralised application, and sends tokens to the lottery's smart contract. Then all you need to do is to wait for your winnings, that's all Wink

🔵🔵🔵 [ NEOGAME ] A NONPROFIT LOTTERY TO CHANGE THE GAME🔵🔵🔵
No owners | No commission | No people involved
https://neogame.io
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Neogame (TKT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thanks a lot Smiley

You can also find info about Neogame project on other popular websites such as http://icoranker.com/ico/neogame-token-sale-tkt
, https://investfuture.ru/ico/neogame, https://icoholder.com/en/neogame-24396, https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/neogame/ and lots of other sources. For today it's more than 30 trackers from which investors are reaching us!

More and more people are supporting our project each day, so don't miss you chance to be among the lucky owners of the Ticket Tokens, which you will be able to buy since October 31! 

Don't forget that the amount of tokens is limited Wink

🔵🔵🔵 [ NEOGAME ] A NONPROFIT LOTTERY TO CHANGE THE GAME🔵🔵🔵
No owners | No commission | No people involved
https://neogame.io
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

There is no doubt about it. will certainly be a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed very worth it to gain much support.

indeed we should better support any project. because the project is also very influential on the development of the crypto world or technology now. such as the ripple used for banking systems in foreign countries. this project is interesting and might attract many interested ones.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for the benefit of
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I think this project will be a success among many users. You can see it now!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think this project will be popular in the future?
Klacik

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising a large number of users give their positive assessment of the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers
amanai

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

At the stage of development and fundraising a large number of users give their positive assessment of the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chat rooms an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write encouraging reviews!
Klacik

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

I support you, I constantly observe in many chat rooms an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write encouraging reviews!

That is why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest in its development, then to get a good profit!
amanai

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

That is why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be interested in large investors. This will help the project to have a quick and good development.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

one of the project's very good and good developers and the concept is good luck.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 01:54:02 PM by Techsan

Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.
The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: