Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.
The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.

Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.
The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.

Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?
No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
But, after all, the price of a token on the stock exchange may collapse and therefore tokens lose all their value, don't they? In this regard, the value of the jackpot becomes completely different.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

But, after all, the price of a token on the stock exchange may collapse and therefore tokens lose all their value, don't they? In this regard, the value of the jackpot becomes completely different.

The fact of the matter is that the price of the token will not be constant, but it will not be in a drawdown. So that one lottery follows immediately. So every week. And depending on many factors, the cost of the token will fluctuate constantly, but will not fall.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

On the one hand, the project looks like a certain type of gambling, which is not very good and fair, but at the same time, players do not lose anything.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

On the one hand, the project looks like a certain type of gambling, which is not very good and fair, but at the same time, players do not lose anything.

In what sense do players lose nothing if a person participates in a draw and does not win anything - he does not lose the amount that he invested in the purchase of a ticket?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

In what sense do players lose nothing if a person participates in a draw and does not win anything - he does not lose the amount that he invested in the purchase of a ticket?
But in this case, the tickets are platform tokens, buying tokens you even after the end of the lottery can sell them again or again participate (if I understand correctly)
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

But in this case, the tickets are platform tokens, buying tokens you even after the end of the lottery can sell them again or again participate (if I understand correctly)
Yes, but after the end of the lottery this token will no longer have the price that it had at the stage of purchase, it will cost much less, well, at least it seems to me.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

Yes, but after the end of the lottery this token will no longer have the price that it had at the stage of purchase, it will cost much less, well, at least it seems to me.

Yes, maybe for some time the price will be reduced, then, due to the start of a new lottery, the price of the token will grow again and you will be able to sell it quite successfully.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Yes, maybe for some time the price will be reduced, then, due to the start of a new lottery, the price of the token will grow again and you will be able to sell it quite successfully.
Is it possible to increase your chances of winning the lottery by buying more tokens, having more lottery tickets, respectively?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

Is it possible to increase your chances of winning the lottery by buying more tokens, having more lottery tickets, respectively?
This is not exactly the case. The user makes one bet, while he himself determines the number of tokens. Yes, as I understand it, it will be possible to do multi-sets with different amounts.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals. https://neogame.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Neogame_WhitePaper-Aug18.pdf
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals. https://neogame.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Neogame_WhitePaper-Aug18.pdf
Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I am sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

I understand correctly that in order for a project to be successful it will be successful in the market, it needs to be promoted, for this purpose the bounty programs have been created for each project. Tell me, I correctly interpret what is happening in this area now?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

I understand correctly that in order for a project to be successful it will be successful in the market, it needs to be promoted, for this purpose the bounty programs have been created for each project. Tell me, I correctly interpret what is happening in this area now?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through a bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through a bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

I thought so, that's fine. I am interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 500.000.000 tokens to ICO, then how to determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: