Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maison

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Lottery on blockchain. Ideas of some people are really amazing this case is not an exception. Every ideas thing I simple and how this lottery is going to work?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Lottery on blockchain. Ideas of some people are really amazing this case is not an exception. Every ideas thing I simple and how this lottery is going to work?
Ofc, our vision of world is changed after the advent of blockchain,as for working process neogame will function using Ticket Tokens (TKT) as both lottery tickets and prize fund currency.
Maison

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Ofc, our vision of world is changed after the advent of blockchain,as for working process neogame will function using Ticket Tokens (TKT) as both lottery tickets and prize fund currency.
it means that this platform will work only with the use of tokens? What is the amount of tokens that will flow within the platform?
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

it means that this platform will work only with the use of tokens? What is the amount of tokens that will flow within the platform?
The supply is 500 million tokens, and the team will do their utmost to increase value of these tokens. When tokens value grows, the prize fund grows proportionally.
Maison

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

The supply is 500 million tokens, and the team will do their utmost to increase value of these tokens. When tokens value grows, the prize fund grows proportionally.
Oh, I see that if someone will predict the moment, very big money can be earned. If the system is be fair , there will be good chance for everyone!
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

Oh, I see that if someone will predict the moment, very big money can be earned. If the system is be fair , there will be good chance for everyone!
If token value increases in future, the size of jackpot size will be very big! I  think it is worth investing in this project on the initial stages to get more tokens
Maison

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

If token value increases in future, the size of jackpot size will be very big! I  think it is worth investing in this project on the initial stages to get more tokens
I agree with you, because then you will have more chances to win jackpot, because you will have more tickets
doggie

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I agree with you, because then you will have more chances to win jackpot, because you will have more tickets
  Everything is always good on paper and there are always some problems when project is put into practice, I do not say that project will not be implemented – mistakes are inevitable
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

And how can such a project be completely autonomous and not managed by anyone? I may simply not understand enough, but it’s written on their website and it’s interesting to me how this is possible.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

And how can such a project be completely autonomous and not managed by anyone? I may simply not understand enough, but it’s written on their website and it’s interesting to me how this is possible.

Well, it's just a smart contract that is written by programmers in such a way that no one has access to the token bank and no one can influence the algorithm.
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Well, it's just a smart contract that is written by programmers in such a way that no one has access to the token bank and no one can influence the algorithm.
Interestingly, that is, there is no backdoor for the developer of this contract to transfer a part of the tokens calculated for the jackpot?
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

Interestingly, that is, there is no backdoor for the developer of this contract to transfer a part of the tokens calculated for the jackpot?

Even if it existed, it would be found in the code, because a smart contract is available to all users and anyone can get acquainted with it and check how it works. If you of course have some knowledge.
David sladek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

Even if it existed, it would be found in the code, because a smart contract is available to all users and anyone can get acquainted with it and check how it works. If you of course have some knowledge.

This is a good approach, it allows you to be completely transparent and honest with users. I think this approach says a lot!
calotmiming

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Why do they claim that the jackpot will be scalable, as it is possible if the emission of tokens is limited to a finite amount?
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Why do they claim that the jackpot will be scalable, as it is possible if the emission of tokens is limited to a finite amount?

It is precisely because the issue of tokens is limited to a certain amount - this is what we are told that the jackpot will constantly change and it is quite possible that it will constantly grow.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

It is precisely because the issue of tokens is limited to a certain amount - this is what we are told that the jackpot will constantly change and it is quite possible that it will constantly grow.

Wait a second if I read the lottery conditions correctly. then i guess the jackpot will vary depending on the number of people who want to participate in this right? And I still do not understand why the amount of the jackpot will grow.
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Wait a second if I read the lottery conditions correctly. then i guess the jackpot will vary depending on the number of people who want to participate in this right? And I still do not understand why the amount of the jackpot will grow.
Because the cost of the token will be inconsistent in connection with trading on the exchanges, this will be the main criterion for the change in the jackpot volume. The jackpot will be in the form of tokens, but the cost of these tokens in another currency will vary.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Because the cost of the token will be inconsistent in connection with trading on the exchanges, this will be the main criterion for the change in the jackpot volume. The jackpot will be in the form of tokens, but the cost of these tokens in another currency will vary.

Well, that is, if the rate of the token will constantly grow, then the jackpot amount will also be subject to growth accordingly, now I understand what you mean, thanks!
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

But is it possible to ensure a constant growth of the exchange rate on the exchange? Basically, the rate increases only in the initial stages of the project and then it decreases and becomes less volatile.
PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

But is it possible to ensure a constant growth of the exchange rate on the exchange? Basically, the rate increases only in the initial stages of the project and then it decreases and becomes less volatile.

Well, initially to increase the rate will be used to repurchase tokens, this will contribute to the growth rate, then the course will grow for natural reasons as well as I read in white paper that they are going to support the growth of the course by some different methods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: