Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shuaiqing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

How the prize will be distributed between winners and what will be the activator of the platform distribution?
Good question! It will allocate all funds down to the last penny, by using a clear algorithm which is written into the lottery's smart contract.
This project will compete all the existing gambling services, I already see how it happens. Good project and I hope everything will be good!
Non-profit blockchain gambling projects will gradually be able to squeeze profit-driven operators out of the market. Once the gaming industry moves to a decentralized, non-profit model, games will become more humane

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

Do I understand correctly that this lottery will be played more than once? That is, it will happen in the form of a cycle, right?

Well, as I understand it, yes, exactly. That is, users will be able to participate in the raffle this way several times. Moreover, the work of the smart contract is automated and does not require outside intervention.
Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.

The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Then I don’t quite understand what exactly will be the jackpot for the winner, if, after receiving the jackpot, the next draw will be announced again.

The whole mechanism of this drawing is not so simple, you need to understand well to understand the principle of operation. In fact, not all the rest is played in mind of the jackpot, because the system cannot allow this.

Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?
No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Okay, let's say jackpot is just some part of tokens, won't it be worthless after the winner gets his winnings?
No. this will not be dealt with in any way, since the token will constantly have a certain price and in total it will be possible to sell it on the exchange.
But, after all, the price of a token on the stock exchange may collapse and therefore tokens lose all their value, don't they? In this regard, the value of the jackpot becomes completely different.

The fact of the matter is that the price of the token will not be constant, but it will not be in a drawdown. So that one lottery follows immediately. So every week. And depending on many factors, the cost of the token will fluctuate constantly, but will not fall.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

On the one hand, the project looks like a certain type of gambling, which is not very good and fair, but at the same time, players do not lose anything.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

On the one hand, the project looks like a certain type of gambling, which is not very good and fair, but at the same time, players do not lose anything.

In what sense do players lose nothing if a person participates in a draw and does not win anything - he does not lose the amount that he invested in the purchase of a ticket?
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

In what sense do players lose nothing if a person participates in a draw and does not win anything - he does not lose the amount that he invested in the purchase of a ticket?
But in this case, the tickets are platform tokens, buying tokens you even after the end of the lottery can sell them again or again participate (if I understand correctly)
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

But in this case, the tickets are platform tokens, buying tokens you even after the end of the lottery can sell them again or again participate (if I understand correctly)

Yes, but after the end of the lottery this token will no longer have the price that it had at the stage of purchase, it will cost much less, well, at least it seems to me.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Yes, but after the end of the lottery this token will no longer have the price that it had at the stage of purchase, it will cost much less, well, at least it seems to me.
Yes, maybe for some time the price will be reduced, then, due to the start of a new lottery, the price of the token will grow again and you will be able to sell it quite successfully.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Yes, maybe for some time the price will be reduced, then, due to the start of a new lottery, the price of the token will grow again and you will be able to sell it quite successfully.

Is it possible to increase your chances of winning the lottery by buying more tokens, having more lottery tickets, respectively?
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Is it possible to increase your chances of winning the lottery by buying more tokens, having more lottery tickets, respectively?
This is not exactly the case. The user makes one bet, while he himself determines the number of tokens. Yes, as I understand it, it will be possible to do multi-sets with different amounts.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Neogame, as for is just another one lottery aimed at making money to the creators, I do not believe in success of this project
if the game does not make money, no party operator will be interested in pursuing addicted gamers. Traditional lotteries have a very simple organization, but neogame is not a simple lottery
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Neogame, as for is just another one lottery aimed at making money to the creators, I do not believe in success of this project
if the game does not make money, no party operator will be interested in pursuing addicted gamers. Traditional lotteries have a very simple organization, but neogame is not a simple lottery
I want to know a bit more about differences of neogame and traditional simple lottery. How they work in general?
The lottery host sells tickets, and allocates around half of the earnings to the prize pool, the second half going to the host. But in neogame there is no host at all.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I want to know a bit more about differences of neogame and traditional simple lottery. How they work in general?
The lottery host sells tickets, and allocates around half of the earnings to the prize pool, the second half going to the host. But in neogame there is no host at all.
You mean that traditional lotteries are no more than an opportunity to make money for those who hold it?
This amount money of prize can be more or less than a half, but you can be sure that a traditional lottery is a fake traditionally and the state makes a lot of money on it
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

You mean that traditional lotteries are no more than an opportunity to make money for those who hold it?
This amount money of prize can be more or less than a half, but you can be sure that a traditional lottery is a fake traditionally and the state makes a lot of money on it
Is everyone knows that this lotteries are fake only for dealing money, why they participate in it?
Low-income families from richer countries are the most frequent lottery players. For example, low-income households in the USA spend upto 9% of their total income on lottery tickets. Approximately 60% of people over 18 (90 million people) play lotteries in the USA, and up to 20% do it on a regular basis, spending up to $50 billion - $160 per individual - every year.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Is everyone knows that this lotteries are fake only for dealing money, why they participate in it?
Low-income families from richer countries are the most frequent lottery players. For example, low-income households in the USA spend upto 9% of their total income on lottery tickets. Approximately 60% of people over 18 (90 million people) play lotteries in the USA, and up to 20% do it on a regular basis, spending up to $50 billion - $160 per individual - every year.
You have said that only state erns if we speak about lotteries. What exactly did you mean?
Due to the simplicity and high returns of the lottery business, in many countries this industry is monopolised by the state, with no access for alternative operators.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Tokensale will start 14 days left, you can learn about the project in their recent whitepaper at https://neogame.io and learn their TKT crowdsale contract  https://etherscan.io/address/0xa07f66bee650f6260fa79130c71901e0f00b863c#code
source from https://t.me/neogame_tkt.
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Very good, I think in the future this project will be promising, it is very likely that this project will be successful, I am sure that, when we are confused and panicked the market price will decrease, but on the sidelines, there is a very good project like this NEOGAME
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Hello, I am very interested in gambling, but I do not understand how the blockchain technology is going to change the rules in the industry of gambling, can someone help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: